• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

jgminto

Those two things are NOTHING alike.

If Dan were to watch any punchy robot anime it should be G Gundam.
GF13-006NA_Gundam_Maxter_Normal_Mode_Front.png

The Maxter is more patriotic than any Transformer!

ArjanN

The only people who don't like MGS2 are Philistines who think Rambo and Predator are the height of cinema.

So I'm always surprised that Brad is in that camp.

But anyone who knows anything about movies knows Rambo (1) and Predator are some of the best action movies.

IMO MGS2 is a game of big highs and big lows, but even if you don't like it it's at least an interesting trainwreck.

Anyone try out NatureBox? Just put in my sampler order. My family of 4 food budget is through the roof anyway, this monthly cost even slightly inflated is a pound on an elephant. But it needs to be tasty.

it's insane to me that you haven't watched Demolition Man given your taste in movies. I really hope you like it as much as I do. And Jeff does.

For all the dumb shit it has its a great movie imo.

Snipes owned that role also but that might be just me being surprised he
plays a bad guy

Anyone try out NatureBox? Just put in my sampler order. My family of 4 food budget is through the roof anyway, this monthly cost even slightly inflated is a pound on an elephant. But it needs to be tasty.

I'm getting my first actual box next week. The samples were pretty good, if a little small. It seems like if you follow the suggested serving sizes (as opposed to eating an entire bag in one sitting) they might last you for the month.

"Lobsters and crabs; they don’t look like food to me either. Anything that’s crawling toward me, sideways, with big pinchers, you know? Hey, that don’t make me hungry! In fact, my instinct is, ‘Step on that fuck! Step on that big thing, before he gets to the children!’ They look like they mean business." George Carlin

Myggen

Jeff referring to the darkest timeline joke from Community as "Internet stuff" was weird.

That line has evolved into such a tired internet meme that it's not that strange that someone who didn't know that it's originally from Community would say that it's "internet stuff". Every time I see something like that in games my only response is "ugh...".

Nah, see, Dan just takes those little moments of shameful naiveté that we all experience and broadcasts them to the world. While the rest of us are opening incognito windows to Google how to use bleach, Dan is immortalizing it on twitter. I wish I had his moxie.

...this post hits a little too close to home.

Myggen

Nah, see, Dan just takes those little moments of shameful naiveté that we all experience and broadcasts them to the world. While the rest of us are opening incognito windows to Google how to use bleach, Dan is immortalizing it on twitter. I wish I had his moxie.

Yup, pretty much.

He's secretly the most alpha-as-fuck man in that whole city.

daydream

Banned

Everyone should be aware of this by now.

Zaph

You guys are really ruining it for the people who use those Dan moments as opportunities to make digs to feel better about themselves.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

lol dammit

yeah this sounds like some shit I would do

Myggen

Me and my boyfriend spent about a week learning how to paint two walls and a window recently before we actually did it, which looking back should be the most obvious shit ever, I can't imagine what I'd have to go through to use bleach :p

Jintor

I use my rice cooker at least once a week.

I have to google how much water goes into it at least twice a month.

I was always taught to put the palm of my hand on top of the rice and pour until the water just covers my hand. Adjust a little for taste - I eventually found that you wanted it a little higher than that.

Different if you're making glutinous rice or steaming vegetables though.

Tan

You knew!?

I wish I would have just incognito mode Googled, "Can a person stop the fast moving wheel of a stationary bike by grabbing the chain?" Google didn't exist at the time, so there was only one way to find out.

Big-E

I use my rice cooker at least once a week.

I have to google how much water goes into it at least twice a month.

Wash the rice three times and then put the rice in the cooker. Fill the cooker with water and put your index finger in the water and touch just where the rice ends. The water should rise up to your first knuckle so a little less than an inch.

Fox318

Evangelion would be the perfect thing for Dan.

Awesome action and a fucking awesome story that gets crazier and crazier.

Perfect combination of mindfuck and awesome action with interesting and compelling characters.

9PbYKWt.gif

LaMTfef.gif

hW3d8m9.gif

Evangelion would be the perfect thing for Dan.

Awesome action and a fucking awesome story that gets crazier and crazier.

Perfect combination of mindfuck and awesome action with interesting and compelling characters.

9PbYKWt.gif

LaMTfef.gif

hW3d8m9.gif

Nope. Evangelion is too smart for Dan.

I want to see how Dan would react to the first episode of FLCL.

It's a shame Castle of Cagliostro is currently like impossible to get a copy of since that'd be a great candidate for non-anime-person anime.

Top Bottom