• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Nephrahim

... Watching Dan play DP would be pretty good...

Dunno who would play it with him, though. I'm sure Drew's already seen the entire game (Twice)

WTF Twin Peaks is coming back!! So glad I bought that latest blu ray collection. I never imagined this show would return. So thirst.

hamchan

So for extra life this year, what game should we get Brad to play that he seemingly doesn't like and is reluctant to try, ends up promising another 24 hour stream to play that game which turns into a a Breaking Brad, and then eventually turns into a fan of the series?

Megasoum

Banned
I gotta say... I'm really not a fan of the dumb trend on Twitter to change your name and icon for Halloween... Makes it impossible to follow conversations. It's so confusing.

And Danny. And Wario. And LiK.

Shame the PS4 version is coming later. But at least it's confirmed.

grampva.png

BearPawB

Banned
"@MattBodega · 13m 13 minutes ago
I had a good time pulling all those Vib Ribbon tweets from folks who I follow on Twitter."

Zaph

Absolutely crazy week, and it's barely Monday.

edit, omg and Enslaved is $5 on Steam. Buy this now if you haven't already - such a fantastic game.

06/10/14 WHERE WERE YOU

I don't get the AC one

Ubisoft foolishly admitted they're forcing XONE/PS4 parity to avoid "all the debates". I can't wait to GB to talk about this, I imagine it's going to ruffle some feathers.

Why else would Shawn say "You Gotta Believe"

( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)

daydream

Banned
Ubisoft foolishly admitted they're forcing XONE/PS4 parity to avoid "all the debates". I can't wait to GB to talk about this, I imagine it's going to ruffle some feathers.

Ah, got it. I'm guessing they avoided all the debates and it went over quietly, lol.

Why else would Shawn say "You Gotta Believe"

( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)

Guessing PaRappa is coming to PSN. At the moment, only the PSP version is available afaik.

I want a new PaRappa but it's NEVER going to work, Jimmyyyyy

Nephrahim

Absolutely crazy week, and it's barely Monday.

edit, omg and Enslaved is $5 on Steam. Buy this now if you haven't already - such a fantastic game.

Well, nice to hear that XBONE is making this generation look worse for everyone.

/hyperbolic angry rebuttle

KingKong

Let's be honest, they'll probably say it's for the best and people are making a big deal out of nothing and you can't even tell the difference

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's up with gay marriage? It got passed through another state, I take it?

Several
Let's be honest, they'll probably say it's for the best and people are making a big deal out of nothing and you can't even tell the difference

This is far more likely. When have they ever been on the opposite side for stuff like this? It's always 'people on the internet are just overreacting'

Ah, got it. I'm guessing they avoided all the debates and it went over quietly, lol.

Guessing PaRappa is coming to PSN. At the moment, only the PSP version is available afaik.

If this happens i want people to campaign for more PS1 games which have not yet hit PSN. I am looking at you Suikoden 2

Bacon

I think for the most part they have been dismissive of resolution issues. Drew and Dan will probably not even have an opinion on it which leaves Jeff and Brad. I could see Jeff calling Ubisoft out on this one for some reason, but I think Brad will just say something like it's just the internet overreacting or something to that effect.

bigkrev

While I haven't tried it, the people on Retronauts said that (the disc version) of the game was unplayable on PS3 due to the input lag on the Parappa episode

Death of Assassins Creed because video game rendering resolutions

dont be crazy. Once those reviews come in and it's getting a bunch of undeserved 8s and 9s from FrancoGamer and GameKult.UK, most of those same people will break and get the game. They're not fooling anyone with their daily temperamental social media outbursts.

If I've learned anything from gaf, it's that gamers are a fickle bunch.

Bacon

dont be crazy. Once those reviews come in and it's getting a bunch of undeserved 8s and 9s from FrancoGamer and GameKult.UK, most of those same people will break and get the game. They're not fooling anyone with their daily temperamental social media outbursts.

If I've learned anything from gaf, its that gamers are a fickle bunch.

Yup, tomorrow something else will break headlines for people to get outraged about.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AC will die out soon. Even Activision knows COD is going to lose pre-orders drastically with the new one. AC will go that same route except probably even quicker because so many Ubisoft games use that same Ubi formula. The parity thing will just be one of many things that will make the series slump.

If not this one, the next one. Even the most casual of game enthusiasts are picking up on how similar the Ubi games are getting.

the weird, vaguely self-hating "who cares, they'll buy it anyway, everyone's just pretending to be mad" reactions to companies being shitty always confuses me so much.

Top Bottom