• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Balb

Mario Party 2 has been delivered. It's all up to Dan now

mrqZTLb.png

You've done god's work my friend.

Vishnu

Can someone post a link or something to the Dark Souls playthrough with Vinny?

And will the topic starter have the must see videos links again?
Cause I have no idea what to watch as a premium member now...

EDIT: Never mind...I need to stop asking dumb questions...the search is fully functional....found the DS thing

jgminto

I've never watched Twin Peaks, want to but that bluray set is so damn expensive. It'll be interesting watching it as a massive fan of Deadly Premonition.

Tucah

you speak so well
I've never watched Twin Peaks, want to but that bluray set is so damn expensive. It'll be interesting watching it as a massive fan of Deadly Premonition.

The series is all on Netflix, although I don't think the movie is too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Everything clever and unique about DP? Stolen from Twin Peaks. Everything awful like the pseudo-horror? DP original.

Myggen

Everything clever and unique about DP? Stolen from Twin Peaks. Everything awful like the pseudo-horror? DP original.

I'd argue that a lot of the charm in DP comes from the writing, so even if a big portion of the ideas are lifted from Twin Peaks, there's a lot of value in DP that isn't "stolen". Also, the horror pays off in what's one of the craziest ending for any video game :p

DP better than TP, FWWM "awful" - this thread has gone too far.

FWWM is pretty awful.

kershner

Banned
Fire Walk With Me is awesome. It's Twin Peaks going full on David Lynch without the network TV training wheels.

Plus fucking Bowie.

Kirlia

Banned
If they do it with Danny instead of Drew they'll hear no complains form me.

Edit: Not the only one thinking this (this thread moves too fast!).

Add me to the list! I'd love to see Drew play MP2, but Danny would be a great replacement. Also, seeing sad/frustrated Drew during multi player games is a bit of a downer.

Also, I'm happy to hear about Vib Ribbon coming out soon. I kind of hope it makes it to Steam one day (I own neither a PS3, PS4 or Vita).

duxstar

I have no clue what this thread is about ........ at first i thought it was some CBSi thing that i don't care about, then giantbomb and merges got brought up, and I realized the answer wasn't on the first page and now im here

tchocky

If they are going to wait for Extra lIfe for Mario Party 2 Dan should get 3-9 and play all 8. If they all take the same amount of time as the first that would be the full 24 hours.

is that...cowboy mario?

That's it, i'm on jeff's team now. Fuck Mario Party. I won't live in a world where a Spaghetti-Western Mario is an acceptable thing.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Gonna wait for Drew for the Party party. Also, I saw someone ask earlier and no, we don't have any of the other games currently.

Kirlia

Banned
Gonna wait for Drew for the Party party. Also, I saw someone ask earlier and no, we don't have any of the other games currently.

It's probably best to space the games out anyway. I can only wonder what the mental states of the GB crew would be like if all the MP games (if they were all in Dan's grasp) were played during Extra Life.

Top Bottom