• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

Desean101

Banned
They fucked that guy badly didn't they. Took his damn arm off and sent him to a religious sect, Nothing good came from any of that lol

Effect

Can't seem to find updated ratings for Gotham. TVSeriesFinale.com and TVByTheNumbers have the one day ratings but nothing regarding the +3 (which TvBy had) which increased episode 1 and 2 of this season significantly I believe.Just getting a bit worried that Fox might do something crazy and cancel Gotham after this season with it being so good.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Can't seem to find update ratings for Gotham. TVSeriesFinale.com has the one day ratings but nothing regarding the +3 which increased episode 1 and 2 of this season significantly I believe.Just getting a bit worried that Fox might do something crazy and cancel Gotham after this season with it being so good.

Pretty sure Netflix would pick this up if that happened.

Penguin

What the hell Gotham?

Set a dude on fire?

Chop off Butch's fingers?

Can't seem to find update ratings for Gotham. TVSeriesFinale.com has the one day ratings but nothing regarding the +3 which increased episode 1 and 2 of this season significantly I believe.Just getting a bit worried that Fox might do something crazy and cancel Gotham after this season with it being so good.

I believe this is still Fox's number 2 drama behind Empire.
They may move it from Monday night, but I don't think need to worry about a season 3

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Galavan ain't going anywhere anytime soon.
This episode was packed. I've completely lost track of everything that's even happened.

Desean101

Banned
I'm so pumped for the Order of St. Dumas. man this shit is going to get crazy in the back half because they said they are bringing their Zealots over the ocean now to link up with them to get revenge.

Top Bottom