• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 8 |OT| Don’t H8 When Fist Meets Fate

reina_fanart_by_slothbeing_dhgdkh6-fullview.jpg

Speaking of my avatar. This is Reina fanart I did a while ago lol

Man, the new fighting pass is actually motivating me to play offline after getting the 100 Tekken Coins. Those rewards are hideous!

P.S. I will buy the stage when they drop the price during a sale just like I will with DLC characters that are not Heihachi. I was actually contemplating getting the Deluxe DLC key for ~$30 but the stage not being included finalized my decision.

Last edited:

Klosshufvud

That story mode addition was so useless and bad. I think they should just ditch this story format and go back to how it used to be during the PS2 era. These devs can't tell a proper dialouge-heavy story. Seeing Lidia spout the same kindergarten pep talk for the billionth time was embarrassing.

Trying out Heihachi, he seems extremely potent. Maybe online players just aren't used to the match up yet.

Klosshufvud

I am honestly more triggered with that awesome downtown map being bloated with ads now, more than the paid stage. Is there a single monetization scheme they haven't introduced yet? How can these devs even pretend to care about Tekken when they so easily sell it out for some quick buck on the side? The average mobile F2P game is less shameless than T8.

On the plus side, Heihachi is fun. I don't like his stance switching and neither that round 3 super saiyan mode. But besides that he's a real solid character. I'll try to learn him some more.

Top Bottom