• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Does she still have no comic analogue?

Anyone with a hypnotic touch?

I haven't seen anything about Fish coming to the comics. Probably a lot of factors in that. I doubt there is huge amount of fan demand to have her brought over like there was with Chloe from Smallville. And she is extremely new still, the character hasn't existed for even 2 years yet and she was presumed dead for almost half of that time.

iosefe

I haven't seen anything about Fish coming to the comics. Probably a lot of factors in that. I doubt there is huge amount of fan demand to have her brought over like there was with Chloe from Smallville. And she is extremely new still, the character hasn't existed for even 2 years yet and she was presumed dead for almost half of that time.
I mean abilities wise, mostly

neorej

ERMYGERD!
She hams it out like nobody else, but that's not a minus in Gotham.

Yes, my mistake.

Not ham enough to be considered intentional.

Wentworth and Dom do a better job on Legends in my opinion.

The masters of the ham.

Q0jiPhy.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I mean abilities wise, mostly

Oh, I'm sure there is someone that fits the bill. His rogue gallery is huge. Nobody comes to mind for me except Poison Ivy. Obviously it isn't exactly the same here, but same effect.

tolkir

Wentworth and Dom do a better job on Legends in my opinion.

In The Flash, I'm agree because he's a support character in a few episodes.
But, Snart in Legends of Tomorrow, sometimes, is cringeworthy when each line of him has same 'bad guy tone'. No every good support character deserves a spin-off.

Imo, Legends of Tomorrow is cringeworthy itself but that's other subject.

Wong's Strange reminded me of snart. But imo he eclipses him. The man is the best villain Gotham has had. I love him and his assistant

Much like the batman universe itself Gotham has so many good villains right now it's crazy. Riddler and Penguin are also competing for attention.

Grizzlyjin

So many people glossed over the most important moment in this episode. Bruce walking up to Arkham's gates and popping his collar over his turtleneck before he introduced himself.

Pachimari

I have like five episodes to catch up with because I have been on vacation. Hopefully it continues to keeps up the quality of Season 2.

Top Bottom