• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipotle

Damn, I wish I knew what time my postman arrived. Don't want to miss any valuable time with it tomorrow and it'll be agony if I have to wait through waking up too early.

Maxy

Banned
Not quite sure which version I will choose. I have an old phat ps3 that has been serving me pretty well and I have a 2008 Xbox 360. The 360 has been very trustworthy with very few freezes.

Do we have any updated and reliable news on the frame rate differences? And will a phat PS3 cope with the glory?

ieatzombies

It's gonna be desolate around here for a few days huh? The dope part about this is gta online is the next part of the full course meal ladies and gents!

Kids waiting in Iceland

600323_10151933015174258_1224403032_n.jpg

holy cow they sure do look young for GTA....

So will you guys still be posting while playing? If not, this thread will be pretty barren for the next few days.

I won't be posting. I'll be consumed by it.

I will, however, start posting again probably a week out from Oct. 1st. Are we going to have a separate OT for GTA Online? I suspect it demands it, it's like a second fucking game!

Alienous

I won't be posting. I'll be consumed by it.

I will, however, start posting again probably a week out from Oct. 1st. Are we going to have a separate OT for GTA Online? I suspect it demands it, it's like a second fucking game!

We will be having a separate OT.

Any subtitle suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Anyone know how long the PS3 install takes? Just out of curiosity for when I get back from the midnight launch.

nikos

Ugh, M&P NYC stores still saying to call back tonight. Trying to avoid coming home after midnight because my subway line is messed up.

SJRB

Gold Member
I'm standing in a pretty big line for the midnight launch, fourth store I tried that didn't have a huge line. It's fucking crazy how many people are waiting everywhere.

Leonsito

Just came in to say, for all this game is doing right for me atm, the lighting is the absolute star of the show. Totally giving me next-gen feels.

Yeah, this game is an amazing technical achievement, just play GTA IV and then this, it's insane, texture quality, facil animations, car models, lightning... incredible.

ieatzombies

I'm standing in a pretty big line for the midnight launch, fourth store I tried that didn't have a huge line. It's fucking crazy how many people are waiting everywhere.
I'll be heading out( I'm in jersey City) pretty soon for it! Gonna hit up taco hell for some supreme nachos and head to the line. Hopefully it's not to hectic out.

Yeah the line at my suburban store was crazy as well, 300+ people. Totally worth it though, this game impresses on most levels.

For those thinking the shooting is just like Max Payne 3 though, keep your expectations in check.

nib95

Banned
My sister caught a few of the reviews I was watching for this game. Her response was, do NOT let any of my younger cousins or relatives play this game lol.

I'm dying to ask you questions. Like, what's the cinematic camera like in this game? Does it produce results similar to action shots in the official trailers, or is it more. .. .

GAH DON'T ANSWER!

I won't answer

:p

One hint , sometimes
there is another camera type. It's also cinematic but...nah...you'll see ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom