• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hag

so background download is not recommended? I really don't want to download again with my shitty internet lol

I'm waiting for the US psn launch

Milchjon

Just got it, it's currently installing.

3ubareba.jpg

Where do you live? Love the rating sticker. In a game with an insane amount of all kinds of despicable behavior, "drug use" earns the top spot?

Avixph

I heard the same thing. J&L told me to call at 9. Gonna call both at 9 and probably end up at either if they have it, otherwise it's Union Square.
The Gamestop on Union Square is going to have a DJ and representatives from Rockstar Games at the event.

Where do you live? Love the rating sticker. In a game with an insane amount of all kinds of despicable behavior, "drug use" earns the top spot?

Ha, that was my thought as well.

Not sure I wanna go to the midnight launch. I may just pick it up in the morning. I don't go back to work until Thursday anyway, and I wanted to get a bit further in Kingdom Hearts HD first.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Jealous of everyone who has it already. I have to wait 8 hours and 20 minutes before midnight even hits, then I have to wait in line, and then who knows how tired I'll even be when I get home...

But whatever, it's still really close. :-D

Moozo

//might// be able to go and grab it from Asda now via late night McDonalds trip. Will see what the lines are like, not going to queue

nikos

The Gamestop on Union Square is going to have a DJ and representatives from Rockstar Games at the event.

Oh, nice. Should make the wait a lot more enjoyable. I didn't preorder there though, so I probably can't queue up.

Maybe that will at least mean there will be a shorter line at Best Buy, then I can run by with the game in my hands and troll everyone before crying about the L train being screwed up.

Linius

I'm just gonna get a good nights sleep and wait for my copy to arrive in the mail tomorrow. Don't wanna wait out in the rain at midnight :p

Orbis

My brother reporting a large number of people here at a GAME store in the UK. He says 200 but I very much doubt it's quite that high. I think there were about 10 for the Wii U launch.

So it turns out the GS I preordered has a new system where you get a number but its not your number in line. You have to actually wait in line, first come first serve. That's retarded and there are already fifty people in line. I can't take there for the next five hours waiting. Guess I'm getting it tomorrow.

The game starts installing almost instantly after a splash screen or so.

Ok, it's going to finish installing. Took less than 15mins on super slim ps3

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
My brother reporting a large number of people here at a GAME store in the UK. He says 200 but I very much doubt it's quite that high. I think there were about 10 for the Wii U launch.

This made me laugh :lol

GQman2121

Banned
I'm thankful that the managers at my GS are sensible enough to hand out numbers when they close at 9. I'm going to go down the street, and watch Cincy/Pitt at the pub, and then go back at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom