• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIN90

Yeah the line at my suburban store was crazy as well, 300+ people. Totally worth it though, this game impresses on most levels.

For those thinking the shooting is just like Max Payne 3 though, keep your expectations in check.

Yeah, it's pretty much like GTA IV from what I remember of that game. Not at all like MP3.

DukeBobby

I don't know where to post it, I did not find any "GTA V videos" thread, and as it's not a review, I don't link it in the review thread.

So we made our videos, and as in France we now are on the 17th we can put it online : http://www.gamersyde.com/news_our_videos_of_gta_v-14619_en.html

Most are spoiler-free exept the "first 10 minutes" and "mission" ones.

If it's not the right place, just tell me where to post it and I'll edit :)

Leave it in here, it's fine :)

Or you can move it to the spoiler thread, it's up to you.

Anyone here have any idea how many copies are allotted to The Source? I'm thinking of just walking to the local one after my first class tomorrow, instead of taking the bus into town.

WJD

Just checked the game information on the dashboard and it says...

Starts: 17/9/2013 0:00

This gives me hope!

edit: nooooo my console wasn't on daylight savings time.

Now it says 1:00 :(

kris.

Banned
I'm stuck at work. Should've left 20 minutes ago, but UPS still hasn't shown up to pick up our shipments. Apparently they aren't gonna show up until like 6 now.

I just want to go home so I can nap, get the game at midnight, and spend the next 36 hours playing it.

Fuck you, UPS.
Fuckers.

Yawnier

Banned
Yeah the line at my suburban store was crazy as well, 300+ people. Totally worth it though, this game impresses on most levels.

For those thinking the shooting is just like Max Payne 3 though, keep your expectations in check.

Over 300 people and just at one store too, god damn.

Booked tomorrow off work for this game. Seriosuly only 40min more to wait to play this.... Do I get an early night to play more tomorrow or stay up and play tonight?

Nemme

Before going home I took a detour with a friend past all the shops with midnight sales in my town. The first shop (Bart Smit) had 10-20 people standing in line. The second shop (Gamemania) had 60-80 people in front of the store. And when we arrived at Mediamarkt people were starting to line up outside the mall. I have no idea how many people where lined in front of the store, but outside the mall were like 50 people.

I will have to wait for my amazon.co.uk order to arrive before being able to play. Which i hopefully will be getting tomorrow.

Jomtos

Neo Member
I'm stuck at work. Should've left 20 minutes ago, but UPS still hasn't shown up to pick up our shipments. Apparently they aren't gonna show up until like 6 now.

I just want to go home so I can nap, get the game at midnight, and spend the next 36 hours playing it.

Fuck you, UPS.
Fuckers.

omg hahah xD (i'm in the same boat fuck)

Just checked the game information on the dashboard and it says...

Starts: 17/9/2013 0:00

This gives me hope!

Check your clock time. Mine says 1.00 with daylight saving on ( 23:25 now ). But 0.00 with daylight saving off, but that puts clock to 22:25. So either way its 1.5 hours to wait.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
pic please of the event/line you're in :)

Not a particularly great image, but here you go:

8hTTV15.jpg

Orbis

UK/EU version,14% installed error code 80029546?
I had this earlier. I had to delete the game and download it again, this time not in the background.
I'd also advise a standard download. Had a problem with a game in the past which was somehow being corrupted during background download.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Being British at a time like this is always a plus, kings of queueing right here the security are organising this like pros.

30 minutes until we start moving, the guys at the front got Herr at half bloody 9.

Does anyone know what the deal is with installation? I had heard that you are advised NOT to fully install on the 360, could this affect the PS3 digital download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom