• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHADES

If you didn't play MP3 and have no crew affiliation I say go where your most comfortable. If you like the look of gta:eek: then go where your friends are. I'm guessing the two systems are about even but I'm going 360 because I put so much time into Max Payne I want my stuff to carry over.

I didn't play MP3 but actually thinking about it if I switch to PS3 I'm probably going to have to delete a few current games as only rocking a 120gb.
No biggie but downloading them again takes an age, I'll keep it with 360 for now.

Thanks.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Oné single GAF user posted that news and it was a Junior Member for gods sake.

They need the hits bro.

Anyway I'm sure the hackers will find a way of copying the second disc.

I have actually spoken to someone who I met last year who deals with this kind of stuff I know he has Disc 1.

Falifax

This is in fact the first time I am preordering something from Alza. They took down the page for PS3 SE by now, so they've must reached their SE stock quote. I really hope it will have just like a day delay at most.

Better do that, just to be sure - if there is not penalty in canceling the preorders or something.

Btw, by now I think I know in which city you reside. If I am right, then I am 50km from you. You are on PS3 too, right?

Yeah, I just ordered it from Alza and they will send it to a central in Olomouc. If you're not interested in picking up the package they will just send it back to their main central without any sort of penalty. Although I can't say the same if you choose cash on delivery type of shipping.

And sadly, I'm on the 360 :(

red731

Yeah, I just ordered it from Alza and they will send it to a central in Olomouc. If you're not interested in picking up the package they will just send it back to their main central without any sort of penalty.

Good to know. No problem mate, there will be other people to play with in the crews.
But yeah, having someone to chat up while in game wouldn't be so bad.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I just ordered it from Alza and they will send it to a central in Olomouc. If you're not interested in picking up the package they will just send it back to their main central without any sort of penalty.

We can hook and pop some pesky rascals :)

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I don't care about getting spoiled since i don't touch the gta story until months after buying it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
BifpnD7l.jpg

kVQscqh.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Trying to find this as cheap as possible... it's so frikkin' expensive :(

TheDanger

Banned
This promotion is ridiculous. No wonder the budget of this game exceeds every single other one.

I would really like to know what Sony paid for dat ps only advertising. It also exceeds every movie budget except for one, it's really extraordinary.

Trying to find this as cheap as possible... it's so frikkin' expensive :(

I think this is gonna be one of the very few games that is actually worth 70€, still it's really fucking expensive for a game. Well I could have imported for 50€, but I just can't wait until 4 or 5 days after release.

Many have already cancelled preorders over there because the map is SMALL. Imagine that.

I can't believe no leak of gameplay overnight. Any minute now?

I still don't have the slightest clue how people think the map is small but okay. Bet they will just end up getting the game anyway when the reviews come out and hype is in overdrive.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Well, everyone seems incredibly hostile to each other.

OH REALLY?! I mean... oh really?

NeoGAF is probably the least hostile forum I've been on. Strict moderation will do that, I guess. You want to see Reddead.net. That was not a nice place at all. Exactly, I imagine, like the Wild West. XD

It just annoys me (the only thing that does in this game) because I'm black I think it would be cool if Franklin was the rich guy with a family, living in the hills. I try not to dwell on this issue deeply because its fairly hot, but for whatever reason I thought I could vent about it on forum. The way I brought it up was kind of dumb (no shit). I am happy there is another black protagonist, I shouldn't complain.

I get where you're coming from but at the same time that is what made CJ such a memorable character for me. At the start of San Andreas he was just running around doing gang activities but then he started to rise up throughout the game and became notorious and wealthy towards the end.

I think Franklin is going to be the voice of reason in this game. We can tell by his character trailer that he wants to get out of that life style and be a better person but perhaps his current situation doesn't allow him to do that. He probably joins Michael and Trevor to make money so he can have a better life (which is the only character that is doing it for a "good reason". Trevor is just crazy and Michael is "miserable" but wealthy)

Yea Edgar, It amazes me how this world with all the things to see and do, and ones we don't even know yet, can be considered not sufficient.

Con_Smith

Banned
GTA, CoD and Fifa FUT threads always seem to be the most hostile on any forum...

To be fair though the community only went hostile after IV what with how decisive that game is. Or pre-release for San Andreas but that's a can of worms I'd rather forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom