• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Anyone else notice how texture quality took a huge hit from Trailer 1 onward?
The character models look better and more nature but yeah, those textures look pretty downgraded.

Maybe they'll look better onwards.

I also miss those skyboxes from Trailer 1.

Yea, I've noticed and so has Dennis, obviously ;)

I'm hoping that it's a situation where Framerate >>>> Texture models

Twinduct

The character models look better and more nature but yeah, those textures look pretty downgraded.

Will take stable framerate over candy at this stage.
Eventually the PC version will come along and we'll be able to go above and beyond those.
But right now I want a stable game.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Wait, How are you getting it a day early? I have Monday off from work so getting it on Monday would really help.

I'm in Spain on travel for 3 months but I found a shop about 20 minutes away which sell games and gear. I asked him about GTA 5 and he said delivery is coming in Sunday night or Monday morning.

He was pretty cool and said once stock arrives I can go down and pickup a copy even if it's not launch day.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Are there going to be any dirt bike trails in the woods?

Most definitely.

Clown%20Question.jpg

Bullshot trailer from the get-go.

The gameplay trailer is probably what we will get graphical wise, perhaps with a slightly lower overall texture quality.

AC!D

My girlfriend's firm are holding an event in their cafeteria on Tuesday: one free beer and play GTAV! I think this is a ploy to stop half the male workforce bunking off.

I'm annoyed she's gonna get to play this before me! :D

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
GTA Forums is completely fucked right now ...warning lots of NSFW pics gets posted.

Spazznid

If you signed up for PS3-GAF's Gaming Age Family please make sure to check out the spreadsheet for GAF names and PSN Names. Add yourself to the list so that we can promote you to 'Representative' status.

We realize with GAF being a public forum there is a high probability that we had many lurkers jump on board as well. While that is great we would like verified GAF members to be reps and up for us.

Check out the gdoc spreadsheet by quoting this post and add yourself to get the promotion you deserve.

Done.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
GTA forums are too trigger happy with locking topics.

Guy just posted on there a tease of purchasing the game today on PS3 from GAME and showed the receipt.

Everyone jumps straight away and says its a pre-order receipt. The thing is it's not since I have 2 receipts exactly the same from when I bought some games a few weeks back and looking at them they are identical.

The shop on the receipt is situated in Spain, Malorca which is an island so it could actually be legit.

GTA Forums is completely fucked right now ...warning lots of NSFW pics gets posted.

I have an account there but the place is so depressing I can't bring myself to even browse the forum. I don't know how they function in real life if they're anything like their online personas.

Damn I'm" loving those West Coast Classics, I wish they could've threw some E40 on there too but its all good. Can't wait to get this I'm" going to be wildin' out, just doing stupid shit all over the place.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I said what i heard, i'm not saying this is true, but it might be. Just shared piece of info

Where did you see it? I know of some other guy which does alot of shit like this who steals preview demos from events but doesn't leak them and he said he has disc 1.

Because people will always try to find something to complain about, I guess.

Now we know why Rockstar wanted to keep it a secret, they know how fucking stupid some of their fans are.

If they just bought the game without knowing anything about the map, loaded it up and walked around they would be amazed at the size, but they jump to conclusions without thinking because they're incapable of rational thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom