• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

kazebyaka

Banned
From what I was about to post in the old topic, lol.

Not really true, I've come across two different barbers, one is cheap looking and the other is more up market. They offer partly the same beards and haircuts but both have some slightly different and new ones.
Not for Trevor, he has three haircuts and a beard, that's all he can get anywhere. I didn't check every single barber, but quite a few .

RagnarokX

LOL.

I was just doing a paparazzi mission which started with Franklin and Beverly walking down a sidewalk when a random bus decided to make a 3 point turn, crashing into oncoming traffic and the sidewalk, killing Beverly as he stood there and ending the mission

Truant

Anyone else have saving issues? I just lost a bunch of progress. I saved my game (quick save) after I did the first mission with the final character you unlock, and now I'm back to before the first heist.

What the fuck? Can't find my save game anywhere.

AlexMogil

Every time I play as Franklin, I have a great time. His lines and delivery are hilarious and when he starts arguing with Lamar I can hardly keep up.

The game is really charming and worth the wait.

Install complete. I hope this game is as good as you guys are saying.
It's a really good game... but its pretty familiar in my opinion.

"Game of the Year", "Best Game Ever"... not in my opinion.
Very fun, polished, & expansive sandbox... absolutely.

*edit: will it be my most played game of the year? most likely.

Kuusoge

Is there a way to take pictures without having to access the social club? I can't do these
Beverly celebrity
missions because the social club is always down.

duckroll

Whats with the "Rockstar game services" being unavailable so frequently? Every time I find a cool spot to snap a picture, I can never upload... Servers being hammered or something?

Yeah the game is selling so well it looks like Rockstar is effectively DDoSing themselves. This is probably the real reason why GTA Online is not available at launch. Even with a 2 week delay, I have a feeling we're going to have a tough time actually playing it when it launches. Lol.

Dumb question likely, but... What is the little white number in a gray circle over the character portraits when you go to switch?

Dave_6

To those asking about walking, I read that it took someone about 3+ hours to walk around the world. Not sure I saw that on GAF or GTAF

It was someone on here.

I climbed to the top of this giant crane at a construction site and it's pretty awesome how far the draw distance is on these ancient consoles. It was somewhat faint and barely there but I could see the big Ferris wheel all the way at the western-most part of the city (it's an icon on the map if you want to see for yourself. I think you can even ride it!).

Yep the ferris wheel is rideable. (rode it last night lol)

Derrick01

Banned
A bulldozer may be a poor escape vehicle after robbing a gas station but it is a hilarious one. The cops try to ram into you and block you like you're in a normal car so I kept raising the thing up and flipping them out of my way :lol

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Ok, I have a question...

I boosted a nice car, modded it, then put it inside's franklin's garage.

Now after a mission is gone and i've got again the white starter car at the misson's end point.

What's going on? How do I "set" a car as my new default?

Non story related but still potentially spoiler to some question:
Can I do bike rides without needing to do a Triathalon or are they only included in that?

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Not for Trevor, he has three haircuts and a beard, that's all he can get anywhere. I didn't check every single barber, but quite a few .

If you go into the "bob mulet" barbers there is another hair cut and two more beard choices, Michael and Franklin too have some extra choices past the cheaper barbers.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Does anyone know if you can fix Michael's family? Like return them to some sort of normality

I keep trying to hangout with them all and kinda see some improvement but I don't know whether it will matter in the end

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Being that a new thread got triggered, I'll ask again if anyone can explain to ,e what exactly occurs to meet Michael and how far in that would be great, I think my save/sequence is bugged and can't find anything to do.

sappyday

Yea I'm very disappointed how very little haircut options Michael and Trevor have. Franklin has a lot more in comparison but most of them are terrible.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
The first hour was kind of slow, but once the character switching kicks in, the game becomes a blast. Michael's son sounds like Jonah Hill.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Father & son!

1240176_725431320807327_20039786_n.jpg

Little Pete!

Top Bottom