• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

Aleph

I need someone to fill me in on one part of the story that I missed:

This is after doing a mission with Franklin, given to you by
Lester
, in which you have to
assassinate a guy that is exiting a
hotel. After the mission is finished, you get a call from
Lester
, in which he says something... the problem is that I accidentally crashed my car and got killed, so I never got to hear the whole conversation. After this mission you are given
the big house near the Vinewood sign.
What I missed is
who paid for the house, or how it was acquired.

Being that a new thread got triggered, I'll ask again if anyone can explain to ,e what exactly occurs to meet Michael and how far in that would be great, I think my save/sequence is bugged and can't find anything to do.
Have you tried just going back to Franklins house? That triggered an early story mission for me if i remember correctly.

Being that a new thread got triggered, I'll ask again if anyone can explain to ,e what exactly occurs to meet Michael and how far in that would be great, I think my save/sequence is bugged and can't find anything to do.
Have you tried walking into Franklin's house? This has me so puzzled, I can't imagine your frustration right now.

kris.

Banned
i'm feeling that east coast work day as well.

I wish I was on the east coast. Midwest here. :( I think that's why I love the game so much. I feel like I can just leave. Go to LS. Hang out. Not be in fucking Kansas. It's so nice. I felt like I was on vacation yesterday when I took off work.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I need someone to fill me in on one part of the story that I missed:

This is after doing a mission with Franklin, given to you by
Lester
, in which you have to
assassinate a guy that is exiting a
hotel. After the mission is finished, you get a call from
Lester
, in which he says something... the problem is that I accidentally crashed my car and got killed, so I never got to hear the whole conversation. After this mission you are given
the big house near the Vinewood sign.
What I missed is
who paid for the house, or how it was acquired.

It was in the phone call from
Lester
after the mission.
It was bought by Lester so that their portfolios don't look suspiciously large.

Go back to the vinewood garage, the one Simeon runs and this time go around to the front of the garage, the back and side doors will be locked, Simeon should be out the fronty on the forecourt.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
The first hour was kind of slow, but once the character switching kicks in, the game becomes a blast. Michael's son sounds like Jonah Hill.
Please tell me how this happens!! Fucking game

cormack12

Gold Member

Regarding the sequence of events leading up to meeting Michael:

It started with Simeone. He says some kid can't afford payments on a lease car so he sends Franklin to repossess the car. That's your mission. On your return journey you meet Michael in an interesting way and it goes from there

As above as well, for this mission you have to pick it up from the dealership forecourt. Simeone is showing someone a car

breakfuss

Father & son!

1240176_725431320807327_20039786_n.jpg

Hoolllly mother of god! From Pete & Pete?!!! Ha, that's awesome.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Go back to the vinewood garage, the one Simeon runs and this time go around to the front of the garage, the back and side doors will be locked, Simeon should be out the fronty on the forecourt.
Ooohhh man I knew it would be something this stupid I was doing that, pushed a guy and got in a gun fight, had to run and ticked it off as 'tried that' will check once the Missy's gets done with tv :(

Pachimari

Okay, for some reason, I can't remember how to take a walk with Chop?

But are their seperate races, like on their own, or are they only part of the Triathalon?

I would like to know this as well, as I were under the impression, that there would be "Tour de France"-esque bike races.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Awesome, i'll check it out

It's nothing special mind, lol, just that there are a couple more, I visited the two differnt ones I know of and noted them down.

Trevor

Bob Mulet
Hair:
  • Trailer Cut
  • Clean Razor
  • Randal
  • Grown Out
Beards:
  • Clean Shave
  • Stubble
  • Big Mustache
  • Handlebar

Barbers
Hair:
  • Trailer Cut
  • Randal
  • Grown Out
  • Mullet
Beards:
  • Clean Shave
  • Handlebar
  • The Gerry

Dukey

Banned
Oh fuck really, lol.

Just when I was feeling miserable that there were only a few beard styles and such.

I found one out in the hick part of the world that had stuff for Franklin not available in the city. It also had a radio station that only functioned for a small part of the map. Country music.

I would like to know this as well, as I were under the impression, that there would be "Tour de France"-esque bike races.

Target him with L trigger, then hit RB.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
OMG NEW THREAD

HYPEEE

THIS GAME

SO FUCKING GOOD

Addnan

I like Trevor so far, haven't done much so no spoilers! Seems like a crazy fucker, but a lovable guy in a weird way.

Brannon

Okay, so how goddamned fuck faced is it that I can't take in-game pictures because the Social Club, which I have NO INTEREST IN, is borked?

What in god's fuck is this shit?

Is it possible to blast Chop, Micheal's Wife, & other NPC that require attention... I'd rather not deal with some of the "characters".
At one point I recieved a txt message from Micheal's wife saying she was caught shop lifting or something and I needed to come help her... I told her to fuck off. The next day she txt me the bill for the lawyer to get her out of jail.... Ugh, I want to put a silenced pistol to her dome and pull the trigger.

Hystzen

Okay, so how goddamned fuck faced is it that I can't take in-game pictures because the Social Club, which I have NO INTEREST IN, is borked?

What in god's fuck is this shit?

All pictures are stored into a fake Instagram style database but due to amount of people playing game it not working.

Has anyone done the bounty hunter missions? I'm at the quarry where the first dude is supposed to be, but there is no icon on my map and I can't seem to find him.

newsguy

So I'll ask again in case anyone has seen anything. There are varying reports that you can upgrade low riders to have hydraulics at the los santos customs garage. Anyone been able to or is this bs

Maladict

Neo Member
I've made a huge mistake. Bought the game on PSN since it said that the game only takes up 17.2 GB (and before I bought it it said it could take up to 18.1 to actually install it). But I guess it really meant to say that it would need 18.1 + 17.2 to install it because now I just can't start the download (I have a 40GB PS3 and there's 31GB available).

Just to make it worse I had first thought to wait for the inevitable PC port. But the hype got to me and now I'm sitting here with a more expensive game, worse graphics than the PC version undoubtedly will have , lower frame rate and to top it off I can't even start it. :/

Oh and to even try and find someway to contact Sony support was really frustrating. In the end I found a phone number through the forums that I can call that also costs 1$ per minute. According to the PS forums the don't really answer emails.

Top Bottom