• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

Sonix90

Neo Member
Anyone else didn't get a story related trophy? I just did "Bury the Hatchet" mission and the "Moment of Truth" trophy didn't show up.

MYeager

I'm actually shocked that the
Bond car
wasn't a pre-order bonus or something. With stuff like being that left out, this is why we need a PC version. Hate to bring up that beast of a conversation again, but its true.

I hope that when they allow us to design missions for GTA Online they'll allow us to play with stuff like that vehicle or the fighter jets, tanks, attack helis, etc. There's so much stuff in the game that never really gets taken advantage of during the missions.

milsorgen

Banned
Finally got into the Trevor part of the game....yes, I'm slow with these games. Is it wrong that I'm having the most fun with this character vs the others?

I really enjoyed the subtle dialog changes I first noticed with Trevor.
If you run over the girl Wade (right?) mentions but if you don't he talks about how you should. Just a nice little touch I really enjoyed.

Had to reload that part after getting Trevor's beast high centered, heh.

Dunkelgrau

mother-of-god.jpg

http://gtaforums.com/topic/604778-the-infinite-8-mystery/

Do you guys believe that there are more of this mystery's in GTA V?

studyguy

Put some time into this badboy.
Michael feels so dull compared to Trevor. I don't even like Trevor, but his dialogue is far better. This game needs more Chop related content. All Chop DLC.

void666

Banned
So i managed to kill Amanda. Bumped into her, she fell, poured gasoline all over her body, set her on fire, she twists and screams.
Felt like Neo breaking the rules of the matrix. Minutes later i receive a text message.. from her calling me an asshole and sending the hospital bill. Damn...

Man they really need to patch this cop system. You can't even dive out of a plane without getting a star in this game, although by the time you parachute down it's usually gone. It's still kind of ridiculous though.

I've no clue why but everytime I exit a cab at my destination I have one star. It's only been happening the last day or two. It's quite annoying.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I've no clue why but everytime I exit a cab at my destination I have one star. It's only been happening the last day or two. It's quite annoying.

This actually just happened to me. I got a ride from the desert to michael's house and I got one star when I got out the cab.

Grimsen

It was mentioned some pages back how you have to press the button displayed on the taxi's meter, pressing Y/triangle makes you leave without paying.

Haven't tried it myself.

Ferrio

Banned
Post game spoiler:

I love how Trevor wasn't lying about how his childhood was the way he acted. Through the whole game I pretty much thought it was overblown/bullshit excuse.

Peco

I have a rather strange request you guys...
Since I'll be not able to buy the game anytime soon, could you guys recommend me the best walkthrough video series? I want to see the new mechanics and missions/side missions, I know playing the actual game is something else but I'm really poor.
Thanks.

Dreaver

Sorry for post #3 regarding this but I'm extremely frustrated. My game keeps crashing and freezes at the reboot after it. It's wide issue and there doesn't seem to be a fix. Certain people with older Xbox models are fucked right now (including me). This is REALLY annoying as I was planning to finish the last few missions tonight. God damn, I really, REALLY hope they are going to fix this...

I'm so sorry as I'm sure this has been asked a million times...

GTA Online comes out October 1st. Can I expect to hop on at midnight EST and play? Or will I have to wait til tomorrow morning when the marketplace updates?

GlamFM

Banned
I have a rather strange request you guys...
Since I'll be not able to buy the game anytime soon, could you guys recommend me the best walkthrough video series? I want to see the new mechanics and missions/side missions, I know playing the actual game is something else but I'm really poor.
Thanks.

Where are you from? I'm in a really good mood...

Dang my buddy and I were trying to do that exact same jump last night. We wasted about 2 hours just going around town finding jumps and trying to so who'd get the farthest. I walked away with a 1992 foot jump which was so much fun to watch. I can't wait for tomorrow and GTA Online, just to dick around in the sandbox.

solarus

Originally? I built one in 2009 because of how much better console ports looked on PC. Last month I made my new build soley because of the occulus rift, was considering going console only next gen but nah I'm here to stay with PC gaming.

Gorillaz

I'm so sorry as I'm sure this has been asked a million times...

GTA Online comes out October 1st. Can I expect to hop on at midnight EST and play? Or will I have to wait til tomorrow morning when the marketplace updates?
Expecting online to launch late in the day tbh. Probably during psn store update times so like 7ish.
He threw a nade or sticky
Wow didn't even see that. Incredible

Top Bottom