• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Why bother doing the flight school with T when he already starts out maxed in flying? If you're going to do them, might as well do them as Michael or Franklin so that you get some kind of character skill improvement out of it.

I figured because he was best at flying it'd be easier. My other characters don't fly much at all.

Some of them are good I think.

Chakra Attack and Danny McBride's show are hilarious. Bless Your Heart isn't that great to me, though, and Lazlow's show is only okay. I like it more than Integrity 2.0, but not nearly as much as his San Andreas segments or Chatterbox.

I feel like the chat shows repeat way too often - I feel like there was hardly any content in there. Chatterbox from gta 3 seemed like it had more hours of audio?

As for gta online - that's not out until tomorow but I'm also wondering what time.

gta5singleplayertrophtysuj.jpg

See you guys online.

KoyukiNL

Neo Member
I like the V load music, wish it was louder though. IV was weak imo, but Gay Tony will always be the best.

My favourite music from any GTA is still the Vice City intro music.

red731

Everything that comes out of the speaker while playing GTAV should be at least +15 volume.
This game I have the most volume turned up.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I like the V load music, wish it was louder though. IV was weak imo, but Gay Tony will always be the best.

My favourite music from any GTA is still the Vice City intro music.

Vice City had the coolest pictures when loading. No trespassing. Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. Also the 80s cassette tape loading GTA Vice City bit was cool.

Got a bike back from being stolen for some random guy and then a few days later I got a text message from the guy I returned the bike to saying he was rich and rewarded me with $100,000 worth of stock...it kinda blew my mind.

Anyway, I played this all day today and just passed the third heist. The game is sex. For the second heist I chose the
sub/heli
option (I hope that was the better option!) and I really loved the third heist. I don’t want this to ever end.

cormack12

Gold Member
Looking for a bit of help with parachute jumps 5 and 6. There's one more on the outskirts that looks like it should be on some sort of hotel as well (white building). Choppered up to the top of each of them, can't see anything obvious - any help/tips?

Thanks

Is there any way to track (maybe on Social Club?) which under the bridge/stunt jumps you have completed? I really don't want to have to go through all of them again just to figure out which ones I've already done.

Fjordson

I feel like the chat shows repeat way too often - I feel like there was hardly any content in there. Chatterbox from gta 3 seemed like it had more hours of audio?

As for gta online - that's not out until tomorow but I'm also wondering what time.
Hmm. I don't know the running time on V's talk shows, but Chatterbox is only about an hour long. So all together I'm certain V has more talk radio. T

The city station hasn't repeated too much for me, but I have heard Bless Your Heart like four times now on the Blaine County station. I need to catch more of Ron's show, what I heard seemed funny.

Lego Boss

Everything that comes out of the speaker while playing GTAV should be at least +15 volume.
This game I have the most volume turned up.

This is true. Why is the music/soundtrack so quiet on GTA V? It's like there's a muffler over the speaker - and it's not because the 360 sounds like a light aircraft taking off as it's surprisingly quiet for a game of this magnitude.

Fjordson

This is true. Why is the music/soundtrack so quiet on GTA V? It's like there's a muffler over the speaker - and it's not because the 360 sounds like a light aircraft taking off as it's surprisingly quiet for a game of this magnitude.
Switch the settings up. The last few GTA games have done this for me. Once I bump up the radio volume and slide down the SFX volume it sounds okay.

Megasoum

Banned
Is there any way to track (maybe on Social Club?) which under the bridge/stunt jumps you have completed? I really don't want to have to go through all of them again just to figure out which ones I've already done.

Not on the social club website... Would love for a editable google map style map I could user to check them as I go...

Or even a printable map with all of them marked so I can check them manually as I got through them.

E92 M3

Did anybody get huge Max Payne feels
during the scene Michael was fighting the Chinese in the snowy cemetery?

The Hoboken levels were my favorite in Max Payne 3 :)
- Max Payne 3 spoilers.

Did anybody get huge Max Payne feels
during the scene Michael was fighting the Chinese in the snowy cemetery?

The Hoboken levels were my favorite in Max Payne 3 :)
- Max Payne 3 spoilers.

Mike does give me the payne vibe in a wife beater.

I think its safe to say Michael's family is probably my favorite family in video games atm. So... loveably insane.

E92 M3

Mike does give me the payne vibe in a wife beater.

I think its safe to say Michael's family is probably my favorite family in video games atm. So... loveably insane.

YES -
absolutely love the therapy session and how they come outside acting very nonchalant.

Does anyone else crack up when the radio commercial comes on about that game and the secret space mission?

kiyomi

I did the missions
Monkey Business
and
Fresh Meat
in one session and holy shit, those might be my favorite two of the game. So cool. Especially the former where you're
scuba-diving and breaking into that place.

One criticism I have of the side missions, though, is that the Strangers and Freaks come to a really abrupt end in some places. The two most recent sort of just.. ended. With no reward or dialogue or anything.

Derrick01

Banned
Have to say, the one single flaw this game has is the disappointing talk radio. The talk stations were always my favourites in the previous games, but the one here is really weak in comparison.

"ABSOLUTELY LAZLOW, KILLER BEES."

There really hasn't been a great talk radio station in a GTA since Vice City. I like a few of the shows in 5 but they're too short and there's not enough of them so it feels like they all cycle through each other really fast. I think I've heard chakra attack about 30 times already.

had a dream last night of the chinese trying to capture trevor shooting elephant tranquilizers at him while he fights them off and eventually gets downed and mike has to rescue him.

Wish that was a real mission lol. Theres been many times where i've switched to Trevor and i kinda wish w/e just happened was a mission. Why am I in lingerie on top of the mountain?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
There really hasn't been a great talk radio station in a GTA since Vice City. I like a few of the shows in 5 but they're too short and there's not enough of them so it feels like they all cycle through each other really fast. I think I've heard chakra attack about 30 times already.

Nothing tops VCPR. Nothing.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
When I first got Trevor I was trying to get into one of the t-shirt stores and this woman, who I was several feet away from, starting screaming saying she'll call the cops. I was unarmed and doing nothing. She called the cops as I was entering the store, I could no longer use the store, and the cops swarmed at my location like crazy.

I mean I know Trevor is crazy, but come on.

Totally agree. Well, except when I'm in Blaine County. Blaine County Public Radio is hilarious...I don't like any of the music stations in this game. Well that's not true, I do like Rebel Radio.

When I first got Trevor I was trying to get into one of the t-shirt stores and this woman, who I was several feet away from, starting screaming saying she'll call the cops. I was unarmed and doing nothing. She called the cops as I was entering the store, I could no longer use the store, and the cops swarmed at my location like crazy.

I mean I know Trevor is crazy, but come on.

LOL.

Top Bottom