• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

Pachimari

As did I earlier. I was at Grove Street and just randomly started to shoot the people there. A dog came out of nowhere and killed me in a second.
I were at the camping place, looking around at night. But the dog started barking like crazy a little later, then I turn around and 4-5 bikers had turned up and told me to get out of their camping place. So I ran toward a Harley and pulled out my shotgun, and they progressed to shoot after me while 2 dogs attacked and one of them jumped at me and bit me to death.

Derrick01

Banned
Kind of wondering, if it's flooding that stock with shares, causing it to go lower and lower.

"I don't know anything about stocks"©

If it works as it's supposed to that's probably what will happen. The stocks are supposed to work by the products they sell. If you want the stock to go up then buy it and then go out and buy the guns that company sells.

I'm no stock expert but I think it works kind of like supply and demand. If everyone's just buying stocks and no one's buying the actual product, the stock goes down. There has to be demand for the product for the stock to go up. You could buy 8 billion shares but you're going to probably end up getting $0.80 on the dollar if no one's buying their guns.

Dreaver

Yesterday I was walking around with Franklin, I suddenly see that some guy stealing a bike. I stop the guy and return the bike. Today (and I think about 5 real life hours further) I received a e-mail:
the guy was some millionaire who didn't really care about money. He owned a few pet stores. Because I was such a friendly person and gave his bike back and gave me $100.000 in stocks in his company .

Really, really cool.

the simple ability to stealth some missions adds quite a bit and prevents what would otherwise be tiresome shootfests much like those in gtaiv

pringles

Bail bond missions are kinda cool. I like doing some detective work. Got a satellite-esque pic of a guy's last known location, went into the iOS manual's map to compare and managed to find the location. I want more things like this, less "GO HERE".

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Fuck all of you for spoiling that (Endgame related)
there are multiple endings.

Goldrusher

Red Dead Rampage

0_0.jpg

That's probably the oldest vehicle in the game, no?

antitrop

Was just imagining the possibilities in GTAO. Imagine using the tow trucks in an armor truck heist, dragging super cars down the road with your friends in the cars and then releasing the cars and blocking the road with the trucks

Or having everyone get inside a cargo plane, flying up and then doing barrel rolls and nose dives
This is what I used to do in 1998 when I was playing GTA 1.

Dream of all the possibilities of GTA multiplayer. How times have changed. GTA 1 did actually have online multiplayer on the PC, but it was practically non-functional and no one played it. Nearly non-existent netcode, they barely even tried. They clearly didn't have the resources to make that happen, at the time, but they shoe-horned it in there, anyway. Maybe someone got something out of it, but I never could.

Dude. Seriously.

How did my comment mean that I was actually at the end of the game?

Lucky I stopped reading your spoiler a couple words in.

I was just editing because I realised maybe you hadn't actually got to that point. >.<

I'm so sorry! I read it as disappointment once you had got there...

Tawpgun

FUCKING BULLSHIT.

I ordered a 100 foot ethernet cable off of Amazon. I tried a friends wireless adapter but the wifi signal is weak and unreliable from where I am to where the router is. ANYWAY. I buy this thing, and they gave me a cable thats 3 feet at most.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005LS2J14/?tag=neogaf0e-20

fuck.

Back to offline playing I go... wanted to do some stock shit today too..

cdkee

Banned
I'm at work supposed to be running analyses on some sales figures and all I can think about is BAWSAQ. This game is doing things to me.

Okay so my game has been loading story mode for about 10 mins and I'm paranoid to quit the game while loading. Anyone else experience something similar? Can i quit the game?
Please help!

lem0n

Does anyone know if all the cars from single player will spawn online? I hated that half the cars didn't spawn online in IV

Yesterday I was walking around with Franklin, I suddenly see that some guy stealing a bike. I stop the guy and return the bike. Today (and I think about 5 real life hours further) I received a e-mail:
the guy was some millionaire who didn't really care about money. He owned a few pet stores. Because I was such a friendly person and gave his bike back and gave me $100.000 in stocks in his company .

Really, really cool.

Had that one last night too, and
I can't bring myself to sell the shares and just get the cash out of it. I just know it's probably gonna go down at some point, too.

Megasoum

Banned
Wait...ok I don't have a whole lot of experience with stock market in general but how come having a ton of people buying the stock will rise the value?

nib95

Banned
Just in case you guys were wondering, adding a turbo upgrade to a car doesn't give a dump valve sound, but it does give a nice electronic whisp on revs increasing.

Derrick01

Banned
Wait...ok I don't have a whole lot of experience with stock market in general but how come having a ton of people buying the stock will rise the value?

It won't. It'll have the opposite effect lol.

When there's a hot stock it's either because it's a really low price with potential to grow at low risk (basically the one everyone is buying here) or it's a stock that's already established but analysts think it'll skyrocket soon because of a certain product/s. Stocks only go up or down on the successes/failures of these products because the investors lose or gain faith in the company. So telling everyone to flood the stock with purchases isn't going to do anything unless their products start really selling.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Just in case you guys were wondering, adding a turbo upgrade to a car doesn't give a dump valve sound, but it does give a nice electronic whisp on revs increasing.

I put a turbo on a station wagon and could definitely hear the blow off valve.

I will ask again because I'm freaking out but my game just won't load. Just keeps jumping between pictures. It's really taking an abnormal amount of time.

Top Bottom