• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 |OT| Mewton's Law of Gravity

Caim

You unlock them along the way.

----

Okay, I've finally encountered a stealth-related sidequest that I actually find annoying.
The one where you help the author with the Scarab people, it seems that no matter what I do, they keep spotting me. How the hell do I properly avoid them lol?

The first time you meet the
reporter and the soldiers are all around?

Take the leftmost side and head to spot they want to go to then after the cutscene turn around and go back the way you came (not all the way) until you see an opening in the floor that can drop down.

LotusHD

Banned
The first time you meet the
reporter and the soldiers are all around?

Take the leftmost side and head to spot they want to go to then after the cutscene turn around and go back the way you came (not all the way) until you see an opening in the floor that can drop down.

No, I'm helping an author, not the reporter guy. I helped him out once already, now this time around, he's investigating some "Scarab people"

You unlock them along the way.

----

Okay, I've finally encountered a stealth-related sidequest that I actually find annoying.
The one where you help the author with the Scarab people, it seems that no matter what I do, they keep spotting me. How the hell do I properly avoid them lol?

they rise their arm, you rise your arm. you've to wait their move, don't push [ ] as soon as they notice you ;)

What do you need that many for?

cJlBUVL.gif

LotusHD

Banned
I finished, I want to say the 5th story mission a while ago, and the next mission hasn't popped up. I keep doing side missions in the meantime wondering if that's what I need to do for Mission 6ish to pop up.

Strange.

Go up in the air, to the richer part of town, where all the mansions are.

What do you need that many for?
The last unlock is at 6000, don't recall exactly what it is. You can check under System-Statistics.
iamsirjoshua, yeah, you can get them a bit faster as you unlock more challenges, but still, 6000 means 300 interactions between challenges and treasures, which seem quite absurd.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Wait, so you get the rewards automatically?

Yeah it's not like you have to hoard tokens to buy the reward you want. At 10, you get the first, at 100 the second, etc, etc.

But IMO they are way too hard to get. Only bad part of the game so far.

Do new upgrade tiers open up once you get the lunar/jupiter style attacks? I have 6000 gems that I'm considering saving up for another few chapters until that point.

LotusHD

Banned
Yeah it's not like you have to hoard tokens to buy the reward you want. At 10, you get the first, at 100 the second, etc, etc.

Ah, good to know.

Do new upgrade tiers open up once you get the lunar/jupiter style attacks? I have 6000 gems that I'm considering saving up for another few chapters until that point.

Yes.

Weiss

Banned
Oh wow I'm doing this stealth sidequest where I throw crates over the walls and it's got this really pretty sunset. Totally gorgeous.

They might have crammed a little too much into this game, but stuff like this is really great.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Oh my god just got the Lunar stance and jumping around feels so good. This game just keeps on delivering.
23360120455_5fd6d38863_o.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Any way to put my save of GR Remastered back onto my PS4? I don't have my copy anymore & I upgraded my HDD but the cloud save won't let me put it back onto my system unless I have the game installed on my PS4 again.

silva1991

-In March 2017, DLC surrounding Raven called 'Gravity Rush 2 | Another Story The Ark of Time – Raven’s Choice' will release. This story arc regarding Raven will take place just after the first game.

Wonder how big this dlc will be.

I can't wait for it.

Hedgey

I almost feel like it's necessary to add a bunch of people to your friends list so you can send challenges to more people.

My PSN is Hedgeyy by the way, add it up!

Burbeting

Banned
When do I obtain the other shifting styles? I feel like the main story missions are lot longer thing time, I usually do just one in one sitting. The game is very good, but somehow I'm just not inclined to play it hours on end, which I did with GR1 and Remaster.

Just finished
the mission where Kat is forced into singing, and then battling. Now her friends are used as hostages.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
When do I obtain the other shifting styles? I feel like the main story missions are lot longer thing time, I usually do just one in one sitting. The game is very good, but somehow I'm just not inclined to play it hours on end, which I did with GR1 and Remaster.

Just finished
the mission where Kat is forced into singing, and then battling. Now her friends are used as hostages.

It's part of the story. You'll get there eventually!

miku

Just started the game and got to where Kat got her default outfit back.

How do I change it back to tank and short? :O

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Just started the game and got to where Kat got her default outfit back.

How do I change it back to tank and short? :O

Best outfit in the game, and you have to get Dusty Tokens from online interactions to unlock it. It's suuuuper slow. T_T

Damn! Just got to the new city. I am super impressed with that intro. Lots of characters with a bit of depth to them and great environment variety. This is off to a great start.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Hedgey was right. Add me people. PSN is in my profile. I need moar tokens for the Gravity Queen! Short shorts HERE I COME!

LotusHD

Banned
Hedgey was right. Add me people. PSN is in my profile. I need moar tokens for the Gravity Queen! Short shorts HERE I COME!

Will add! LegendaryLos77 is my PSN.

Add burgerdog99. My friend list is sad and no one is playing this game.

My psn is plbelanger feel free to add me

Gonna add you all.

I've made a huge mistake...

Lol I asked back in the review thread if the new forms had stuff to upgrade, so I've been ready for awhile lol

Top Bottom