• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 |OT| Mewton's Law of Gravity

So what's the point of the Mining Sites? Just to find Talismans? All I've really been able to do there is kill Nevi and find a few crystals. I thought those places would be crystal bonanzas or something.

Karu

The trauma when you miss a target during a race... :-/ :D

I think 300 isn't too bad. While I was offline I earned something like a good 150 from won challenges and photo compliments and I bet that's on the low end without much effort! A won challenges gives between 20-40 at least from my experience.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Trying to spread out my (terrible) challenges through the Short Shorts Army. We're all in this for the shorts. We bleed for the shorts. We SHALL get the shorts.

Alucrid

Banned
Trying to spread out my (terrible) challenges through the Short Shorts Army. We're all in this for the shorts. We bleed for the shots. We SHALL get the shorts.

you should be able to send them to everyone that appears on the list and some random person afterwards

LotusHD

Banned
Add me, friends! #4thebooty

psn: COSMICRYHME (note the typo)

Will do.

Trying to spread out my (terrible) challenges through the Short Shorts Army. We're all in this for the shorts. We bleed for the shots. We SHALL get the shorts.

Meanwhile I sent everyone a challenge... and then immediately replaced it with a better record I set because I forgot the real reason we're doing this lmao

To everyone, please add me to your psn : rayman1900.

If everybody is adding each other, we'll get all the dusty tokens we can imagine !

Karu

Does it ping-pong challenges between players automatically after they were done once by each challenger? Because if so, I should prop stop responding to some of the challenges :D

Grim-Reality

Neo Member
Not really sure how the challenges work exactly but i'm gonna add you guys as well, need that costume too lol. PSN is Abgoj if anyone wants to add me.

Weiss

Banned
I was having a wonderful time with the Night Gale fight and was about to write a glowing post about how it's one of the best moments in GR and how the Story Missions are incredible for how lackluster the Side Missions can be, but she got stuck in a wall after she died and the plot won't continue, so yeah.

EDIT: Oh there we go. Just had to go out of bounds for the Finisher prompt to show up.

LotusHD

Banned
Can I join the Shorts Army as well? My PSN is chiquili59

You sure can.

I... What? That doesn't spell anything...

Ah well, if people want to add me, go ahead! Gotta spread the tokens around!

PSN: BRSxIgnition

Lol, I was saying that the l was placed in the word ignition.

Not really sure how the challenges work exactly but i'm gonna add you guys as well, need that costume too lol. PSN is Abgoj if anyone wants to add me.

Kk

Alucrid

Banned
i like that it stacks multiple challengers

c2vjuzpw8aaflaee4k9y.jpg

LotusHD

Banned
Heh, I knew that last sliding race I sent to everyone would net me some tokens. Shit is harder than it looks...

---

You know, at first I was mighty indifferent to these online features, but damn, this is really fun. Nice way to connect the fans and what not.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
You know, at first I was mighty indifferent to these online features, but damn, this is really fun. Nice way to connect the fans and what not.

I'll be more receptive once I get the shorts. Then the challenges will be for the glory of the Gravity Queen
's original costume for goddamn 5000 points JESUS

mollipen

Had to retire a super vague treasure hunt in Lei Elgona. NOOOOOOPE

Everything looks the same and there's a trillion house boats!

Please people: take good Treasure Hunt photos! Even on the pre-release server, I had time when it was obvious the other player was using zero logic in the photo that they took. You have to find something in the fore/background that stands out enough, and take photos that'll actually be worth a damn.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Please people: take good Treasure Hunt photos! Even on the pre-release server, I had time when it was obvious the other player was using zero logic in the photo that they took. You have to find something in the fore/background that stands out enough, and take photos that'll actually be worth a damn.

Srsly. You get like 20 Dusty Tokens you everyone who finds a treasure with your hints. It's not about trying to "fool" people.

Kindekuma

Banned
I'm tempted to add a Doc link that people can add PSN names to in the OP instead of people hunting down user names this far in.

Also. Just discovered the Old Settlement. This MUSIC~! KOHEI GODDAMN DUDE YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE GOOD MUSIC

LotusHD

Banned
I'm tempted to add a Doc link that people can add PSN names to in the OP instead of people hunting down user names this far in.

Also. Just discovered the Old Settlement. This MUSIC~! KOHEI GODDAMN DUDE YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE GOOD MUSIC

You can't just put a good idea out there, and not follow up on it lol

And yea, that music was so sad lol

Rainy

Banned

Would be really helpful :)

Weiss

Banned
I went to the highest possible point in the game and turned Gravity off, and it took a full minute and a half to reach the bottom.

This map is massive.

I think I'm mostly just gonna stick with Story missions. Those are incredible, whereas Side missions are kind of a mixed bag and don't really feel worth it.

Dunan

Gravity Slide question: is the camera required to be non-inverted? I have inverted camera controls for the main game, and trying to adjust on the fly when sliding was pure torture. I'm sure most players found that slide down that giant beanstalk early in the game to be thrilling; for me it was a long, arduous, non-sliding, Nevi-avoiding walk because sliding was just too hard. Will the game make us slide again or is that only in optional events?

Alucrid

Banned
Gravity Slide question: is the camera required to be non-inverted? I have inverted camera controls for the main game, and trying to adjust on the fly when sliding was pure torture. I'm sure most players found that slide down that giant beanstalk early in the game to be thrilling; for me it was a long, arduous, non-sliding, Nevi-avoiding walk because sliding was just too hard. Will the game make us slide again or is that only in optional events?

i almost never change the camera vertically, just horizontally while gravity sliding

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The paper delivering missions are like a next gen paperboy. If only there were more obstacles in the gravity slide path.

Also can you turn off motion sensing?

Top Bottom