• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 |OT| Mewton's Law of Gravity

Just T

Been enjoying this a lot so far. Took a while to really open up but I genuinely enjoyed the opening chapter. I was expecting a bigger world but wow it really is way more vast than the first one, the gravity gauge is running low a lot. Shifting feels a lot better from the remaster and the demo. Not sure what chapter I'm on but the next mission is called "Like a Radio".

Also, the treasure hunts are neat but trying to find shit in Lei Havina can be frustrating, the music there makes it all better though lol.

wapplew

Been enjoying this a lot so far. Took a while to really open up but I genuinely enjoyed the opening chapter. I was expecting a bigger world but wow it really is way more vast than the first one, the gravity gauge is running low a lot. Shifting feels a lot better from the remaster and the demo. Not sure what chapter I'm on but the next mission is called "Like a Radio".

Also, the treasure hunts are neat but trying to find shit in Lei Havina can be frustrating, the music there makes it all better though lol.

Lei Havina have best theme, it rival pleasure quarter theme from the first game for me.

Yeah attaching rewards like outfits and gestures to the online system was... not a good decision. Or at least not with the amount of tokens you need. Ridiculous numbers tbh, especially considering this is a mission focused game where the online features sort of phase into and out of the experience out of your control.

LotusHD

Banned
I'm starting to get the feeling that the side missions really aren't that worth it.

Depends on what you're looking for imo

But even then, that's disputable, because some do give costumes, talismans, or even upgrade your health and gravity powers. I want all of those things, but I also love the humorous shit they put me through, as well as the occasional sidequest that gives additional character development to characters I'm familiar with.

Spiegel13

Neo Member
I see that trophy for finding all paintings but I'm pretty far into the game and still have no idea what these paintings are. Do I have to just look around with no clues or is it a collection like the portraits? If so, I don't have that unlocked for some reason... I feel like I'm stupid and missing something real obvious here.

VertPin

Ugh...I am so angry. My copy of the game has been in my city for three days now, and UPS still has yet to deliver it due to "weather conditions". The streets are dry! Christ. I have to wait until the next business day to receive it...

Until then, I hope you all are enjoying the game. I can't wait to dive into it. I got the platinum in GR:R, and certainly will with this.

D

Deleted member 518609

Unconfirmed Member
I see that trophy for finding all paintings but I'm pretty far into the game and still have no idea what these paintings are. Do I have to just look around with no clues or is it a collection like the portraits? If so, I don't have that unlocked for some reason... I feel like I'm stupid and missing something real obvious here.

It's a collection like the portraits. You'll unlock the collection after a side mission later on.

Bossking

Banned
So, the male/female picture collection. Do you get anything worthwhile for those? Haven't even started, it seems a little...intimidating, trying to hunt down random NPCs in this giant-ass world.

DylanEno

Without spoiling too much, can someone tell me how to get Kat's plain clothes (the t shirt and shorts) as an unlockable costume?

McFadge

Without spoiling too much, can someone tell me how to get Kat's plain clothes (the t shirt and shorts) as an unlockable costume?

300 Dusty Tokens. You can see the Dusty unlocks from the pause menu, System > Statistics, then scroll to the bottom.

silva1991

I'm having hard time playing other games that don't have lunar style gameplay. Maybe I should just delete the game and move on faster -__-

300 Dusty Tokens. You can see the Dusty unlocks from the pause menu, System > Statistics, then scroll to the bottom.

300? Christ.

Hedgey

300? Christ.

C2vZM8kUUAAaYQe.jpg

300 is not even bad though...
So glad costumes don't unlock any trophies.

Just fought two of you guys at the same time in one challenge! It was really rad.

LotusHD

Banned
Ugh...I am so angry. My copy of the game has been in my city for three days now, and UPS still has yet to deliver it due to "weather conditions". The streets are dry! Christ. I have to wait until the next business day to receive it...

Until then, I hope you all are enjoying the game. I can't wait to dive into it. I got the platinum in GR:R, and certainly will with this.

Stay strong! At least take comfort in knowing that this game is absolutely amazing lol

My PSN ID: anthonyf51094

I'll play with y'all!

Added.

4 Challenges received! YoungAkilles beat my Newspaper run! HOWWW!

Heh.

Sent you the easiest one ever to beat. Moar tokens for all of us! MOAR!

MOAR!

a05mZ0u.gif

Is there a list of side quests worth doing? I could have sworn I saw one in this thread

They're all worth doing!

ok this challenge method is working well

Yea, this was a smart idea.

I'm having hard time playing other games that don't have lunar style gameplay. Maybe I should just delete the game and move on faster -__-

300? Christ.

I know how you feel. Gravity Rush as a series has somewhat ruined open world games for me. I now loathe games that don't offer efficient ways to traverse those huge ass maps.
Still buying BoTW though.

Top Bottom