• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katoki

I'm just saying that these people are the decisive ones. Host will suddenly port out if they find themselves with too much luggage which brings the need to be able to hold your own in a fight when running with them as an extra.

Ceres

Banned
Game is completely unplayable for me. Stand around and watch nothing happen until everything slingshots the last minute of play in 5sec.

Mxrz

Bah. Took FA SW tower again, but storms dropped my connection for a good 15 minutes. I see how it is, they gotta get the weather gods involved to win.

But seriously. Why is the server not focusing on FA? Everything on their bl is fully upgraded now (Well, cept for that tower). They could make a pretty strong run.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
GM replied that I was reset to how I was on Friday, so hopefully it looks ok when I get home lol.

And damn nice work in wvw last night/this morning. Damn nice work
I'm so glad man. Hopefully nothing too important lost.

And ditto that, crazy SBI forces.
Question for you all:

How much real money have you spent on gems since you started playing?
Somewhere around $100, maybe $150 including gift cards either for best buy or visa.

This is an enormous sum for me and I never would have expected to spend anything close. However, certain releases and gem store offerings, and especially the access we've had to devs for feedback have compelled me to support the game further than I predicted.

nataku

Something going on with the guild? I logged in and am no longer in it. I was still a member as of a couple hours ago when I logged out.

xeris

Something going on with the guild? I logged in and am no longer in it. I was still a member as of a couple hours ago when I logged out.

Dunno if this is it, but there's been an occasional bug where it'll show you as not in any guilds. Logging out to desktop and back in may fix it.

Sorry guys not sure where else to ask this but I asked on the Guild Wars 2 forum and sent in a ticket but haven't had any reply.

I spent the bulk of my gold yesterday (7 gold) on a Shield through a trading post and it never gave me the option to pick it up.

It took my gold, and shows in my transactions as purchased but I never received the item. Only comment in my forum post was to try clearing my mail... so I did that and re-logged in but still nothing.

I've been away from Guild Wars for so long and never seen this happen... anyone know of anything like this? Thanks!

Levyne

Banned
Sorry guys not sure where else to ask this but I asked on the Guild Wars 2 forum and sent in a ticket but haven't had any reply.

I spent the bulk of my gold yesterday (7 gold) on a Shield through a trading post and it never gave me the option to pick it up.

It took my gold, and shows in my transactions as purchased but I never received the item. Only comment in my forum post was to try clearing my mail... so I did that and re-logged in but still nothing.

I've been away from Guild Wars for so long and never seen this happen... anyone know of anything like this? Thanks!

I've had it happen (Way early on) and support couldn't do anything about it. Where the trading post takes your money but you never get the item.

BraXzy

Got into a gold boss blitz before, with a large amount of coordination and 6 commanders it is a cake walk. But the chances you run into a set up like that more than once.. Stocked up on queen's gauntlet tickets at least.

Before that I did Teq for the first time with Zeroth and a few other guildies.. I didn't really get what was going on, I just went with the flow but it was a pretty epic fight.

Also, I tip my hat to the guy who was soloing a wall in WvW with a catapult for a good while before someone rained on his parade. Good luck in the borderlands guys!

spiritfox

Teq is my favorite fight in the game. The amount of coordination with a large group of people makes it such an epic fight.

Well, when there is good coordination anyway.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Also, I tip my hat to the guy who was soloing a wall in WvW with a catapult for a good while before someone rained on his parade. Good luck in the borderlands guys!

He is the hero that SBI deserves, but not the one we need right now.

I've had it happen (Way early on) and support couldn't do anything about it. Where the trading post takes your money but you never get the item.

Thanks Levyne. On the official forums someone says it may just take time to appear but I think i'm just out 7 gold :\ Oh well...

What shield was that?

Ceres

Banned
Is the transaction still listed in the Items I am Buying tab or in Items I have Bought tab?

Yeah, make sure its actually in the bought category not buying category - unless you were buying at the sell price which I never recommend if you don't need something asap. The game takes your gold up front until the order fills or you cancel it.

Mxrz

I made the mistake of going against the "PvE is hard" narrative on the official forums. The results have been fairly amusing.

I made the mistake of going against the "PvE is hard" narrative on the official forums. The results have been fairly amusing.

Wait, since when is PVE difficult in this game? Well, outside the mass coordination events, or certain dungeons (till you understand the mechanics).

There's a "PvE is hard" narrative? Since when?

Also, been keeping wvw together this morning. Worked over FA's borderland so the camps got flipped and everything else was papered. Had a few good men with me and we havoced the shit out them while most of our forces diddles around EB. At least our lead is about 18k for now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
There's a "PvE is hard" narrative? Since when?

Also, been keeping wvw together this morning. Worked over FA's borderland so the camps got flipped and everything else was papered. Had a few good men with me and we havoced the shit out them while most of our forces diddles around EB. At least our lead is about 18k for now.
Stunned. I excepted the lead to be down to a couple thousand or reversed by the morning. Well done SBI.

It's really fun when you're in a Pavilion that's getting organized. I was in one last night that had no commanders, but people were really amped.

"boom boom gtg"
"shrek gtg"
"pyro gtg"

"sparc gtg"
"kurai gtg"
"wiggins needs 2 more."

"wiggins gtg"

Donations finish.

"boom turret level 82, need a few people to leave"
"leaving boom to center, holla if you need more"

"shrek could do with one or two more"
"coming"

"boom turret 80, we're good"

We got silvers back to back at least three times, missing gold by just a tiny bit each time. I had to leave before the fourth attempt, but I bet that map got gold eventually.

Zero commanders. People self-organizing. Even with megaservers.

And they said it couldn't happen.

Wait, since when is PVE difficult in this game? Well, outside the mass coordination events, or certain dungeons (till you understand the mechanics).

I don't consider the Souls series hard. Others do. People's abilities vary wildly, and something with millions of players, like GW2, with millions of different levels of ability, skill, hand-eye coordination and dexterity, is of course going to have people that consider the game hard. It's like my own ability to play RTS games. I suck at them. Bad. So I consider games like Starcraft II, hard. But my friends who are Platinum tier, don't.

Granadier

After you left GAF papered the FAs Bay and it was glorious.

This was epic. FA got so damn pissed that we did that. The second attempt with the multi-golem charge was almost successful as well.

His time was ogre anyway.

487.gif

Vyrance

Yea that was a lot of fun last night ;)

Need to keep up the pressure on FA the rest of the week. I'm sure we'll be gathering in FA BL again tonight if people want to join us! I know I'll be there, and I assume other Gaffers will be!

Thorgal

Yea that was a lot of fun last night ;)

Need to keep up the pressure on FA the rest of the week. I'm sure we'll be gathering in FA BL again tonight if people want to join us! I know I'll be there, and I assume other Gaffers will be!

At what time are you guys going ?

might join in the fun .

BraXzy

Yessssssssssss.

I finally did Strugar and Chomper. I got lucky with the meat, I went with Dagger Dagger, kept stealthing with Cloak and Dagger and my steal. Used Caltrops to slow them down, shadowstep to get meat thrown far away. Dropped my Thieves Guild at 3 meats, wrecked heads.

Only one more to go :|

Granadier

If you want . an administrator of GAF (Stumpokapow) can change your Name.

Just PM him .

It's a little confusing here, but most of my other names online are using 'Granadier'. GW2 was when I changed it up.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom