• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

It's a double-edged sword. On one hand, you don't really want to give players the tools to segregate themselves from each other, because then you end up with an MMO where everybody hides in their own private copy of things and won't let anyone else come in (which is not an MMO at all then, at that point).

I'd agree with this. It would indeed ruin the MMO aspect of the game if absolutely everything was segregated. Some things you just need to live with I guess. It is pretty satisfying when you manage to get gold because you are managing it with other people. It wouldn't feel the same if it was just you and your guild in a strictly formed group.

Trolls who try to ruin it are annoying as hell though.

xeris

They let you edit posts indefinitely no matter how long ago that post was made and the thread has not been closed .

thatwasthejoke.gif

The original verion of my post added "cause we'll be on OT6 by then." but I decided to be more subtle.

nataku

In other news.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/pvp/pvp/Suggestion-Favorite-builds-button/first#post4094307

We absolutely want to make build templates. They could work similar to GW1, but there are more components to a build now. Using the old string-code method may prove to be unwieldy.

Things that must be in a template:

• Weapons
  • Sigils
  • Rune
  • Amulet
  • Skills
  • Traits

What could be in a template:
  • Skins
  • Dyes
  • Outfit
  • Finisher

Things to consider:
  • Sharing (chat links? codes? urls?)
  • Viewing (seeing some else’s vs. seeing your own)
  • Saving (notepad vs. local vs. account vs. web)
  • Building (one spot in UI vs. multiple spots)
  • Websites (third-party sites should work with in-game)
  • APIs (Could expose an API to third-parties)
  • PvP vs PvE vs WvW (each mode requires different configuration options)

How would you like to see any/all of these work?

I'm a little sad it sounds further away than I would like, but at least they're still thinking about it.

BraXzy

That news wasn't really thread worthy.
You guys should've waited July 1st and go all out with S2 stuff.

I agree it would've probably been better to wait for an all out S2 thread but ehh, lots of games have multiple threads for the littlest things so I doubt it'll be a problem. I hope the S2 stuff gives the game a big push when info is released, let's get some more people on board :D

There is no "you guys" here. A single person decided they wanted to share the news with the general gaming side.

Also, what is or isn't thread worthy seems to be pretty undefined. People make threads for utterly banal shit all the time, so I don't think there's anything wrong with a 'big news' thread, even if most people on the forum don't care. It's better than yet another 'Why doesn't Nintendo do that thing I want them to do' thread at least. Or anything Watchdogs.

Proven

In other news.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/pvp/pvp/Suggestion-Favorite-builds-button/first#post4094307

I'm a little sad it sounds further away than I would like, but at least they're still thinking about it.

I'm actually really happy they spelled out all the work and decision making that has to be done at the very beginning for everyone that thinks it'd be easy. ANet has shown they're in the business of making people happy, but they wait until their food is digested before jumping into the pool.

BraXzy

Also, what is or isn't thread worthy seems to be pretty undefined. People make threads for utterly banal shit all the time, so I don't think there's anything wrong with a 'big news' thread, even if most people on the forum don't care. It's better than yet another 'Why doesn't Nintendo do that thing I want them to do' thread at least. Or anything Watchdogs.

Speaking of which, why hasn't Nintendo done that thing I want them to do? I added you on the Miiverse or whatever btw, I want to beat you some more :D

I'll be on soonish guys #BePrepared

Callunah

Neo Member
Still waiting on some kind of news from Anet....

Wanted to say thank you first and foremost to Retro... your help and advice was prefectly timed and stated. In a moment when I wanted to do the "unravelled girl" thing..and scream, cry and yell... you helped my head stay level-er than it would have otherwise. Thank you soooo very much. Your kindness, help and knowledge is appreciated and won't be forgotten.

Gattsby... .dude. Thanks... the jumping puzzles helped calm the frazzled nerves. Im thankful for you.

Guys and gals in general.. .I can't tell you how very sorry I am that this happened... I feel like Ive let you all down and failed in the most enormous way. I promise to do what I can to get things fixed and to fix things that are beyond Anet's reach.

ok... now back to waiting for the paint to dry... I hope my little Callunah is ok, wherever she is at the moment... =*(

Trey

ok... now back to waiting for the paint to dry... I hope my little Callunah is ok, wherever she is at the moment... =*(

That '666' you whispered me was ironically prophetic in retrospect. sa'll good Call, we still l
ive in fear of
ove you

Katoki

That's a lot more stuff than what usually transpires between when I crash and when I check this in the morning so I'll go back and pull and paste quotes in here later since tablet and all that

Might be a bit extreme but perhaps it is better to make it a requirement to join the guild .

i just used Installed the authenticatior but is it normal that it is not asking me for a code when i start up the game ?

Maybe it doesn't since i have auto log in enabled ?
Will not ask you unless the system notices a drastic change in IP address. I noticed that the first two octets are always constant from running whatever that command line thing was in my .exe file to show loading info and IP and what not.

The two-step authentication is only really needed for officers because those are the only ranks that are capable of cleaning out the banks or promoting someone to clean the banks. Pushing it out to the rest of the guild makes it an unreasonable requirement since we're not responsible for every single account under our banner nor should we be especially since we have two officers so far as examples.

Yeah pistol/pistol is one weapon combo I'll use.

What about dagger/pistol or sword/dagger, not condi friendly?
Dual pistol has the auto-attack bleeds but those don't really warrant any serious stat allocation into condition damage. The 5/6/0/0/3 berserker build I linked a few pages back with that 40k final hit image would work for p/p since the real winner is the unload spam. D/D is only good for the bleeds unless you're okay with using the auto-attack to the point the poison kicks in and the spin around again. I believe it's based around getting the initiative on weapon swap traits so you'd end up running d/d on both swaps if anything. I can't comment on the effectiveness in PvE because conditions.

Other than that, p/p is a funky weapon set since the first four attacks can and probably were liked at as being ranged while the last one is useless unless as a ranged combo field with a high cost because the blind requires things to run over/be in the field.

Thorgal

Remember a while back that i was having problems with getting certain commands to work .

Using period for Weapon swap still doesn't work .
However , if i use ; i can swap weapons by pushing RB and then moving the right stick to the left .

Not sure why i cant get it working as intended ,but this is a working alternative .

Retro

This isn't made clear. Piecing together what is spelled out in the post it would actually be something of a contradiction if it worked as you described. I hope you're right though.

Let's say Episode One comes out and it's in Southsun. No problem, the Living Story always upscales you, have fun. But say you unlocked it and came back in a month. You're not gonna be up-scaled anymore; that's why I think there's a level 80 requirement, so that if the content they add is at max level, there's no concerns with people who bought Episode One demanding a refund because they can't make it to the Story Instance because of all the level 80 mobs.

after some thinking all i can say is that, i loved the real time gradual changes and the real time events that went unfolding, i never cared if they were zergie designed and all that, in truth they were the reason i improved my gameplay...

Um.... that's not changing, man. The Living Story is still going to be two-week updates that change the world in real time. All the Journal does is let you go back and replay them if you want. There's still the excitement of Big Things happening in the world, now you just get to record them and watch them later.

I'd agree with this. It would indeed ruin the MMO aspect of the game if absolutely everything was segregated. Some things you just need to live with I guess. It is pretty satisfying when you manage to get gold because you are managing it with other people. It wouldn't feel the same if it was just you and your guild in a strictly formed group.

Trolls who try to ruin it are annoying as hell though.

I play MMOs because of the social aspect, which is simultaneous the best and worst thing about MMOs. It's great because you're constantly meeting new people, hanging out with friends, and doing stuff together. If I wanted a big world filled with monsters to kill and loot to obtain, I could just play an Elder Scrolls game. But I don't (point in fact, I strongly dislike them), because the social element is the draw.

It's terrible because you get to experience the stupidity of people point-blank. And I don't just mean "I can't figure out how to do a thing" stupid, I mean the kind of aggressive stupidity, the willfull, hateful kind where people KNOW they're being shits but do it anyways because nobody did the world a favor and smacked them upside the head when they were 8.

The GW2 community, taken as a whole, is pretty damn good. There's those 100 or so people using the Official Forums as their hateful little echo chamber, and I'm sure they all have Reddit accounts. But if you ignore that tiny, angry little minority, people in this game are by and large Good People. And for that I am very very thankful.

We're not a hivemind or some kind of tightly organized group that sits in a darkened war room, making The Finger Pyramid of Evil Contemplation and quietly discussing when to unleash the next Gaming Side thread as part of our campaign to make Guild Wars 2 as visible as possible. We do talk about making threads occasionally, but we don't tell people not to.

Phazon posted what he wanted to post. If Season 2 is announced and there's a lot that's worth talking about, that's thread worthy too. I mean, it's the internet. They're not going to run out of threads. I think the fact that there's a new Smash Bros. thread every time Satoru Iwata scratches his balls has proven that.

Guys and gals in general.. .I can't tell you how very sorry I am that this happened... I feel like Ive let you all down and failed in the most enormous way. I promise to do what I can to get things fixed and to fix things that are beyond Anet's reach.

Don't worry, I don't think there's anybody waiting for an immediate transfer, and the lottery doesn't need to be a huge jackpot each week (the fact that there was a lot of money in there at all was sort of a fluke since some of it was donated back).

At the end of the day, it's only virtual money in a videogame. As long as they can rollback your account and you can play again, that's the important thing.

BraXzy

Wanted to say thank you first and foremost to Retro... your help and advice was prefectly timed and stated. In a moment when I wanted to do the "unravelled girl" thing..and scream, cry and yell... you helped my head stay level-er than it would have otherwise. Thank you soooo very much. Your kindness, help and knowledge is appreciated and won't be forgotten.

Gattsby... .dude. Thanks... the jumping puzzles helped calm the frazzled nerves. Im thankful for you.

I can't believe we've had two members hacked in such a short space of time. It truly truly sucks. I hope Anet sort things out quickly for you like they did with Vyrance :(

You haven't let anyone down don't worry! Once we are all on top of our security hopefully it doesn't happen again. People who hack must have no damn conscience though, asshats.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
don't be silly, this kind of thing can happen to anybody (and just happened to Vyrance for that matter). please don't feel bad. I just hope you can get restored as close to normal as possible.
Thorgal said:
Remember a while back that i was having problems with getting certain commands to work .

Using period for Weapon swap still doesn't work .
However , if i use ; i can swap weapons by pushing RB and then moving the right stick to the left .

Not sure why i cant get it working as intended ,but this is a working alternative .
Ummm. Hm. Weapon swap should be L3 (clicking the left stick)... did you set the binding in the in-game controls? . for weapon swap and , for previous target both need to be set in the options in guild wars 2.

Holding RB and moving the right stick left or right is how you tab target, so you don't want to overwrite that.

BraXzy

We're not a hivemind or some kind of tightly organized group that sits in a darkened war room, making The Finger Pyramid of Evil Contemplation and quietly discussing when to unleash the next Gaming Side thread as part of our campaign to make Guild Wars 2 as visible as possible. We do talk about making threads occasionally, but we don't tell people not to.

*Puts away his personal Finger Pyramid of Evil Contemplation in shame*

:(

Is D/D the way to play as a solo elementalist? I tried staff but it seems better for zergs. Been playing it lately and having a blast even though it's harder than anything else I tried before. I'm actually having to use all my skills and terrain to my advantage. It's refreshing compared to something like guardian where you just run in and faceroll stuff(only talking solo PvE here)

Only level 38 but so far managed to pull some impressive stuff(where I was sure I was gonna die).

I haven't found any updated guides on the spec, anyone in GAF have any tips? I just put 10 points into air now and probably going water next for some more survivability as I'm getting downed more than I'd like. And I'm reading that runes with increase boon duration(monk/traveler etc.) and sigil of battle are the way to go?(once I am higher). I got to try this in PvP once I get better at it.

I can't believe we've had two members hacked in such a short space of time. It truly truly sucks. I hope Anet sort things out quickly for you like they did with Vyrance :(

You haven't let anyone down don't worry! Once we are all on top of our security hopefully it doesn't happen again. People who hack must have no damn conscience though, asshats.

More likely their lives are an unending nightmare of dullness. Much like gold farmers.

Is D/D the way to play as a solo elementalist? I tried staff but it seems better for zergs. Been playing it lately and having a blast even though it's harder than anything else I tried before. I'm actually having to use all my skills and terrain to my advantage. It's refreshing compared to something like guardian where you just run in and faceroll stuff(only talking solo PvE here)

Only level 38 but so far managed to pull some impressive stuff(where I was sure I was gonna die).

I haven't found any updated guides on the spec, anyone in GAF have any tips? I just put 10 points into air now and probably going water next for some more survivability as I'm getting downed more than I'd like. And I'm reading that runes with increase boon duration(monk/traveler etc.) and sigil of battle are the way to go?(once I am higher). I got to try this in PvP once I get better at it.

At hawk's recomendation, i found scepter dagger faaaar more interesting for solo dps/mightstacking. Also has better AoE damage. Go.... fire 2435 stone 4,5, lightning unload, fire again. *i went and checked*. You'll melt stuff so fast survivability will rarely be a concern.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

If you're enjoying d/d and not having trouble surviving then by all means stick with it. I am partial to scepter/dagger like as mentioned. It's awesome when you have Piercing Shards on and can put a shatterstone (water 2) in the middle of a group of enemies to activate the +20% on all of them, then go into the might-stacking DPS combo coriolanus described (except earth 2 isn't a blast, other than that it's right- you'll eventually also add earth dodge via Evasive Arcana and Arcane Wave for even more mightierness)

Thorgal

don't be silly, this kind of thing can happen to anybody (and just happened to Vyrance for that matter). please don't feel bad. I just hope you can get restored as close to normal as possible.

Ummm. Hm. Weapon swap should be L3 (clicking the left stick)... did you set the binding in the in-game controls? . for weapon swap and , for previous target both need to be set in the options in guild wars 2.

Holding RB and moving the right stick left or right is how you tab target, so you don't want to overwrite that.

Funny thing is i just realized the problem .

Your key bindings are based on the use of a QWERTY keyboard .

sfqumkd.png

I am using a AZERTY board .

cLa7GCg.png

Look at the space where the period is supposed to be and you will see why i had so much trouble finding the correct binding .

Using / for swapping weapons works .

At hawk's recomendation, i found scepter dagger faaaar more interesting for solo dps/mightstacking. Also has better AoE damage. Go.... fire 2435 stone 2...5? Can't recall, been a while. You'll melt stuff so fast survivability will rarely be a concern.

Hmm thanks I will definitely have to try that.

BraXzy

Funny thing is i just realized the problem .

Your key bindings are based on the use of a QWERTY keyboard .

cLa7GCg.png

W.. What kind of... I didn't even know Keyboards like that were a thing. What made you go with a none-QWERTY keyboard?

Thorgal

W.. What kind of... I didn't even know Keyboards like that were a thing. What made you go with a none-QWERTY keyboard?

One of my family members who also uses this PC kept her leg stiff about using a AZERTY board .

If i where to buy an Qwerty board ii would have to constantly switch between the two also .

Moondrop

Banned
I think the fact that there's a new Smash Bros. thread every time Sakurai scratches his balls has proven that.
I can't help myself.

And I'm reading that runes with increase boon duration(monk/traveler etc.) and sigil of battle are the way to go?(once I am higher).
You can no longer mix and match runes in sPvP, and in fact that particular rune combo was deliberately removed for WvW purposes as well. You're going to have to pick a complete rune set.

If you're enjoying d/d and not having trouble surviving then by all means stick with it. I am partial to scepter/dagger like as mentioned. It's awesome when you have Piercing Shards on and can put a shatterstone (water 2) in the middle of a group of enemies to activate the +20% on all of them, then go into the might-stacking DPS combo coriolanus described (except earth 2 isn't a blast, other than that it's right- you'll eventually also add earth dodge via Evasive Arcana and Arcane Wave for even more mightierness)

Well survivability is iffy(unless I pop the elemental out) although I am playing on a crappy HD4000 laptop over WiFi since I am travelling. Going to have to research some good PC builds when I get home as my PC ain't a whole lot better(Athlon2 + 5770 lol). So it's really laggy.

Would you put points into water to start? Trying to figure what traits you get that let you stack might with that rotation.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh my. I never thought of stiupating "this is for QWERTY keyboards" in our instructions, I wonder if others have been screwed over...
Well survivability is iffy(unless I pop the elemental out) although I am playing on a crappy HD4000 laptop over WiFi since I am travelling. Going to have to research some good PC builds when I get home as my PC ain't a whole lot better(Athlon2 + 5770 lol). So it's really laggy.

Would you put points into water to start? Trying to figure what traits you get that let you stack might with that rotation.
You won't be relying on traits for the might stacking at all, for now just go for traits that look interesting to you.

Are you comfortable with combos (Field + Finisher)?

Shiokazu

you didnt let anyone down, what happened here was simply humanity failing again. i still dont understand where is the fun in taking advantage out of other people.

i blame the modern lifestyle of crazy profit hunting.

You won't be relying on traits for the might stacking at all, for now just go for traits that look interesting to you.

Are you comfortable with combos (Field + Finisher)?

Ah OK I will mess around, I'm only 38 so it don't really matter much now anyway.

Yeah I finally got combos playing an elementalist. Usually use Fire3 or 4 and Water3 for might on tough fights.

Shiokazu

i started doing the gauntlet today, despite thinking i have no skills to handle it ( due to the last year's failure. )

hm i've been able to defeat two bosses, thats more than i thought i could handle!

Thorgal

Well just spend some time rebinding all my keys and i am happy to say all buttons and actions work now on the controller .

hythloday

WHAT IF as a result of some future guild overhaul, guilds would be able to "claim" a particular map (with restrictions, like timers and lots of influence cost).

It wouldn't be the same as the guild making its own private instance to hide from the public, because others could join and play, but the guild would somehow be in "control" of the event itself and obvious trolls could be subject to a kick vote. It would be like guild missions, except not guild triggered? I don't know.

Obviously that would have its own problems, but it's so frustrating to see the community work together to do something like the Boss Blitz only to have it ruined because Mr. "lol u guys should just do bronze" decides to be a turd. I just don't know what the solution to that is, if there even is one. It might come down to "people are assholes, deal with it."

Zeroth

WHAT IF as a result of some future guild overhaul, guilds would be able to "claim" a particular map (with restrictions, like timers and lots of influence cost).

It wouldn't be the same as the guild making its own private instance to hide from the public, because others could join and play, but the guild would somehow be in "control" of the event itself and obvious trolls could be subject to a kick vote. It would be like guild missions, except not guild triggered? I don't know.

Obviously that would have its own problems, but it's so frustrating to see the community work together to do something like the Boss Blitz only to have it ruined because Mr. "lol u guys should just do bronze" decides to be a turd. I just don't know what the solution to that is, if there even is one. It might come down to "people are assholes, deal with it."

Part of the problem in giving people power to kick out other players from content is that you are not only giving tools for people to kick trolls, but also for trolls to do as they please. If this idea was applied today, I could see some blitzes being limited to specific guilds, or people kicking other players to make room for their guild mates. Of course, natural selection would make its way and people would simply go to the more accessible blitzes, but then you are now splitting content between player groups and that seems to go against what Arena Net envisions for GW2.

Ashodin

One more achievement for the meta. Kudos to Venthus who keeps getting me into gold clear Pavilions. yum

Says the guy posting selfies from the gym in an MMO thread...

It's at this point if I was the super self-absorbed gym type I'd say "u mad brah" but I'm not, so...

Gym time is me time, brah

Proven

Other than that, p/p is a funky weapon set since the first four attacks can and probably were liked at as being ranged while the last one is useless unless as a ranged combo field with a high cost because the blind requires things to run over/be in the field.

Little known fact about Pistol 5, Black Powder. It actually does fire a projectile with 900 range if you have a person targetted, and as that projectiles comes out after the powder it usually combos with the smoke field and causes a blind. Hardly anyone uses it for that though. I wish it was more useful at range too.

Edit: Also on the Smash comments, I'm super looking forward to that game but not enough to sit in the hype thread and lap of each pic of the day they've been doing for the past couple of months. I need those ball scratching threads. Seriously, the game isn't out yet and it has an Official Hype Thread that's already up to OT8.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
edit: *deep breath*

Ah OK I will mess around, I'm only 38 so it don't really matter much now anyway.

Yeah I finally got combos playing an elementalist. Usually use Fire3 or 4 and Water3 for might on tough fights.
Hehe, so yeah, on d/d you have those two fire fields and then water 3 and earth 5 for blasts.
Scepter fire 2 and 3 are both blasts, and you can cast the 2 (Dragon's Tooth) before hitting 4 to get longer time out of the field, then switch to earth and hit dagger 5. Things get ridiculous when you have the Evasive Arcana trait (dodge on earth is another blast finisher) and Arcane Wave.

For maximum silliness, you could also try out the Lightning Hammer utility, which has a blast finisher on its dang autoattack- especially if you stick with D/D because of the extra field and melee range.

Awesome class, for realsies. I actually love staff as well; as you noted it's best for group/huge zerg play, but there's a lot of fun to be had with it in solo play, especially combined with a couple of conjured weapons. The only weapon that doesn't really click with me is Focus, primarily because of how freaking disappointing Comet is.
i still dont understand where is the fun in taking advantage out of other people.
if everyone were like you, humanity would have already ascended to the stars.
Shots fired!

When's the next GAF attempt at Boss Blitz Gold? Saturday?
The pre-mission hour on Saturday, yeah. Although like Ash said, it's great to try with an impromptu group. 3 tags (one on each of the bosses that it's okay to have people run to) makes a massive difference over 0 in my experience.
Well just spend some time rebinding all my keys and i am happy to say all buttons and actions work now on the controller .
That is awesome to hear. Sorry it took so long to get you to that point. If you're anything like me you'll never look back, mouse and keyboard is downright awkward to me now :p And if official gamepad support is never added to this product it'll be a bit of a travesty. It's a better match than any other MMO I've played except for TERA (which does have it).
It might come down to "people are assholes, deal with it."
Tragically, a holistic view of large group participation results in this conclusion 99% of the time. If you think about it, even in tightly controlled guild instances where only members can enter, there's nothing stopping an individual troll from screwing it all up in some way. In other words, assholes will find a way to be assholes in any situation, so most attempts to counter that aren't mechanical (preventing the behavior) so much as eliminating the assholes entirely (kicking people from groups/instances/guilds). And as Zeroth noted, even these systems can be theoretically abused.

Sadly, there's no fighting human nature. All you can do is mitigate the potential for individual abuse, but really, Boss Blitz doesn't do a horrible job of that. It's just those <5%, "OKAY STOP DPS," moments where they see an opportunity for fuckery where everyone else sees teamwork.
Little known fact about Pistol 5, Black Powder. It actually does fire a projectile with 900 range if you have a person targetted, and as that projectiles comes out after the powder it usually combos with the smoke field and causes a blind. Hardly anyone uses it for that though. I wish it was more useful at range too.
The shot on Black Powder is a 100% Physical Projectile and will always cause blind (unless it combos on some other field; I've never tested for priority in this regard). Obvious that's not its primary use, but for an occasional targeted blind with P/P (used to cause a specific attack to miss) it is effective.

At range, Black Powder's use as a combo field might not make a lot of sense with P/P at all, but I promise you it is absolutely delicious with D/P.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Don't worry, I don't think there's anybody waiting for an immediate transfer, and the lottery doesn't need to be a huge jackpot each week (the fact that there was a lot of money in there at all was sort of a fluke since some of it was donated back).

At the end of the day, it's only virtual money in a videogame. As long as they can rollback your account and you can play again, that's the important thing.

GAF is amazing.

Best of luck with getting your account sorted out Call. This in-between time is the most brutal of all. I think it will get sorted out correctly though.

One more achievement for the meta. Kudos to Venthus who keeps getting me into gold clear Pavilions. yum

It's at this point if I was the super self-absorbed gym type I'd say "u mad brah" but I'm not, so...

Gym time is me time, brah

Venthus has some sort of sixth sense when it comes to gold blitzes.

if everyone were like you, humanity would have already ascended to the stars.

Isn't the whole reason we got to the moon a side-effect of humans really really really really wanting to kill each other?

On the gold blitzes thing, you can usually find one by watching open world lfg like a hawk and refreshing nonstop.

Or bribing.

I am paranoid mofo I have 12 passwords one for each month, and they range from 1-99 characters nothing is hack proof but i always change my password on my GW account and Email, every month...some of them are so long i have it written down, in the beginning of each year I come up with new Passwords for the stuff I really want to protect..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom