• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

de2hxs36.jpg

Still, I would love it if they had some kind of "Desert gear" outfit.

Lookin' preeeetty good.

Ahh that makes sense. I still feel left out not even receiving the email though!

Retro

Man that's pretty good looking actually! I'll go for something that covers my chest tho

Didn't you have the flamekissed set that was like a tanktop tied with a knot? Now you're modest about your nips?

Dang, I really like that. Nice job. Ugh, this is making me want to get back into this!

You weren't going to come back for Season 2?

dhalion is hot

<3

that armor set rules retro. some kind of desert expedition themed rune and i'll give you a cookie

Trooper runes for life.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
This email is because of my failure with Liadri, isn't it Anet?

You really know how to salt the wound.

Trey

Yeah, I tried to find something that wasn't total bondage gear (Scallywag chest is just two belts, no joke) but looked like it would be at least slightly comfortable in a desert;
de2hxs36.jpg

Dope and all but the sand will be everywhere, bro.

Retro

Dope and all but the sand will be everywhere, bro.

I know. It's coarse and rough and irritating too...

(Ironically, one of those dyes is Sand).

I dunno if I'll change my armor. Been using the Phalanx set since it came out, so I was thinking it might be time for a change.

Thorgal

That's 3 official livestreams I've been able to get Lump into

So ive been meaning to ask how do always manage to be there ?

Do you watch the livestream , see the background and instamtly know where it is and go there or do you have prior knowledge of where they would be ?

The first time i chalked it up to sheer coicidence that you where there but know i am curious.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah, I tried to find something that wasn't total bondage gear (Scallywag chest is just two belts, no joke) but looked like it would be at least slightly comfortable in a desert;
de2hxs36.jpg

what chestpiece is that

Moondrop

Banned
Wow, the longbow selection is rough if you want a realistic style. I'd use the Dwayna bow but it literally hangs to the left of my character. Fortunately I can just snag Norn cultural now.

Lunar15

I did actually log on to see if there were any desert-y outfits I could make. Since my character is heavy, I was shit out of luck. Plus, I feel like Norns would stick out like a sore thumb in a desert.

Hopefully they'll add some more desert/wasteland armor styles in the new season.

Callunah

Neo Member
i am pissed already, the person who is going to do that to the zephirites better not show up.

or i'll rip their tongue out from their mouth through their neck together with their esophagus pharynges and larynges with. my. bare. teeth.

two words... Anger Management!

BraXzy

This is what made me jump on board 2 months ago! Do we know how long this is running for? When the thread gets made about Season 2, it'd be good to emphasise this in big letters. Specifically NO SUB and HALF PRICE.

two words... Anger Management!

South Americans like to bite people.

LOL

Sm3FIAz.gif

Found a new artist I like:

tumblr_n76aszYaxV1tycinho1_1280.jpg

via: http://koboldart.tumblr.com/

That one is awesome.

Ahh. Is it worth making a thread now then? Or just hope people spot it? :L

If there was more information regarding Season 2 that could be used to fill up the thread a bit more, I'd say yeah. But just a simple price drop, I dunno. If you want to brave it, sure - but this time I'm going to decide up front to not respond to anyone posting in it. I'm done arguing with people regarding GW2.

The real question is, do we NEED more people?

kUwOj2B.jpg

lol

BraXzy

I am quite proud of myself for hauling from Hoelbrak to Mega Destroyer all the way down in Mount Maelstrom in 10 minutes. I saw he was about to spawn on the timer site and sprinted to make it for the loot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom