• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

mummyfilm_468x240.jpg

Zeroth

Maybe they will announce a Mai Trin fix for their fix or make fractal rewards better than they are now or or ignore it completely.

Which one hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BraXzy

Wooo! I just changed all of my Bloodstone Dust, Dragonite Ore and Empereal Fragments into their refined versions and I have room in my bags and bank again!

It took a lot of effort and money to do it but it's done and out of the way.

Proven

-----

The Culling

The scythe approaches...

On Tuesday, July 15th (the date of the next game release), members who have not logged on since April 15th will be removed from the guild roster.

If you do not wish to be culled and aren't sure when you were last online, just log on once within the next 12 days (as an added bonus, this will unlock S2 Episode 1 for you, yay) and you'll be safe.

As always, if you are culled, and wish to get back in, just ask an officer. It's nothing personal. Just noticing that you were culled is the activity level we look for in our members. ;)

Oh cool, the culling is on my birthday.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wish dungeon instances aren't based on player. I really hate it when a team member leaves or get DC"d. We'd all be screwed.

BraXzy

Thanks man, there were like 3 or 4 of 'em I wouldn't have found without ya.

No problem, happy to help :)

Out of interest, I was wondering before.. how many people listen to music whilst playing? I mean from your own music library as opposed to the in-game music. I don't know why but I never bother/think to put some on when I game, even when there isn't a whole lot of audio. But I often see people mention listening to music in chat.

Retro

Out of interest, I was wondering before.. how many people listen to music whilst playing? I mean from your own music library as opposed to the in-game music. I don't know why but I never bother/think to put some on when I game, even when there isn't a whole lot of audio. But I often see people mention listening to music in chat.

I have playlists for most of my characters.

Jira

I always listen to music after some point in MMOs. Just right now the new music is really good so I've been listening to that.

Jira

I still don't get how the logic of silky sand works

Really it's just a psychological thing. You know most of the time you're going to get a Geodude, but there's that chance you might get a key so you keep clicking through them in hopes you get a key. Positive reinforcement really.

Thorgal

I wish dungeon instances aren't based on player. I really hate it when a team member leaves or get DC"d. We'd all be screwed.

That happened to us also

Zeroth got dc ed and we continued to push through that fractal instance only to get kicked out right before we killed the Boss.

Morokh

Tell me about it -_- I was able to get into an Arah Story to complete the personal story, all went well, but then the player that made the party had to leave the exact moment Zhaitan showed up.

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom