• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS (PS3) |OT| >>>>>>>>>> Your Favorite Fighting Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I've finally been activated! This has to be the first place I post in. Anyways, I want to say thank you guys for the OT. It made it easier for me to get into the game. Hope to play some games with you guys soon.

Coxy

I've finally been activated! This has to be the first place I post in. Anyways, I want to say thank you guys for the OT. It made it easier for me to get into the game. Hope to play some games with you guys soon.

Welcome and nice choice of username

Welcome welcome, and good hearing the OT has helped you out. =) Make sure your jump on the IRC @ EsperNet #gafgundam.

And last night's Fundam with Coopa was really fun. He was out for Dunpeal's blood every time he was against him, lol. Also, 20 win streak and "hanging off the plane > gat" win was good times. :D

Also the usual Shouta trolling and Mecha's Kate shenanigans once again. :p

4fWJR.jpg

Ah, here's the FinestKO stream archive of us playing with Coopa from IPW: http://www.twitch.tv/finestko/b/307757409

Starts at the 1:23:29 mark. There's me (gevurah22), kyouji (Pak32), Shouta (), Teknopathetic (moodyshuffle), MechaX, LostConfused, and dunpeal aside from Coopa (SRKCoopa)... with haly cheering from the side. :D

It's hilarious how Coopa is out for Dunpeal's blood.

MechaX

And last night's Fundam with Coopa was really fun. He was out for Dunpeal's blood every time he was against him, lol. Also, 20 win streak and "hanging off the plane > gat" win was good times. :D

Also the usual Shouta trolling and Mecha's Kate shenanigans once again. :p

I can kind of see why he would stick on Dunpeal's God. Sometimes you are just minding your own business, and then HEATO ENDO out of nowhere.

Also, Katejina brings love and joy in the form of beams and missiles.

http://gundam-vs.jp/extreme/acfb/game/index.html

New site for Full Boost is up. If you look at that first page, it's technically all the DLC suits including Noir, Throne Drei, and Gyan. Please release them this week as a surprise. :O

Looked like a lot of fun. Man, I suck for missing out.

Get on the IRC! We're always there setting stuff up.

I just got my copy over the weekend. My friends and I are going to try streaming 2v2 matches tonight.

What's your stream page? Definitely hit us up if you need more peeps.

MechaX

But Throne Drei? Must have been because of her VA, but I think a better 00 spot could have gone to Graham's Flag as a 1000 cost unit or something.

MechaX

In the grand scheme of things, probably not (and probably not another SEED suit either). But I think that the game could use some additional cool 1000 cost units, since there is a pretty big amount of 2500 cost units.

lupinko

I'd just like more mobile fighters, preferably Heaven's Sword as well as Spiegel. Oh right also S/EX-S from Sentinel.

Edit: I think I will wave my apathy for irc and join gundamgaf, those streams look like fun.

Do you guys use headsets now?

I'd just like more mobile fighters, preferably Heaven's Sword as well as Spiegel. Oh right also S/EX-S from Sentinel.

Edit: I think I will wave my apathy for irc and join gundamgaf, those streams look like fun.

Do you guys use headsets now?

We've talked about using mumble, but still haven't. I'm sure we'd use it if everyone was down. And yes, join the IRC!

I'll second the needing of more 1000s as well. Need some Kampfer action.

Shouta

So, GAF Gundam gonna have a showing at Evo? Myung from Norcal's Game center is probably gonna hold a side tourney for it so. =o

rivals

Ah, here's the FinestKO stream archive of us playing with Coopa from IPW: http://www.twitch.tv/finestko/b/307757409

Starts at the 1:23:29 mark. There's me (gevurah22), kyouji (Pak32), Shouta (Reiahl), Teknopathetic (moodyshuffle), MechaX, LostConfused, and dunpeal aside from Coopa (SRKCoopa)... with haly cheering from the side. :D

It's hilarious how Coopa is out for Dunpeal's blood.

Hey now, I was in there too >:| It was definitely a lot of fun though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm getting better at HA, much better. I can actually hold my own now.

The problem is playing HA is completely different from playing every other suit, so I got worse across the board except for HA.

I love me some HA though.

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
I'm getting better at HA, much better. I can actually hold my own now.

The problem is playing HA is completely different from playing every other suit, so I got worse across the board except for HA.

I love me some HA though.

Please stop shooting me in the back. ;_;

Good games to all the folks who joined us for tonight's Gundam Happy Hour.

NEO0MJ

Good games ya'll. Taking a liking to Qubleye and seem to be doing ok with it, though that might be because I didn't face Kyouji and his funnel monster.

Oh, and Coxy. Stop with the "in your face" gameplan. How am I supposed to set up my funnels to shoot you if you play like that =p

Enron

Banned
Good games ya'll. Taking a liking to Qubleye and seem to be doing ok with it, though that might be because I didn't face Kyouji and his funnel monster.

Oh, and Coxy. Stop with the "in your face" gameplan. How am I supposed to set up my funnels to shoot you if you play like that =p

You would do a lot better if you could somehow hypnotize haly and convince him that your opponent is his teammate.

Ezalc

So there's no more DLC? :[ (sorry if this was asked before I have been without internet for the past two weeks or so)

I forgot about that game. Kinda worried since it's the ACER team :/

Yeah, same here. I saw the gameplay trailer, and the camera placement and movement of the machines screamed ACER to me. The game isn't out yet, though, so it may be different enough to be a solid game.

I hope that Full Boost will at least be updated over the initial arcade run with new suits, like what happened with EXVS. Granted, the current roster is pretty big, and the upcoming update is impressive, but I think that continuous additions to the roster on top of all that would keep interest high.

MechaX

Just watched the FinestKO stream where Shouta trolled for a 16 win streak. Coopa sounded so depressed. xD

Shame on you for crushing his spirits, Shouta.

But I'm searching through the matches later that night, trying to find the one where Coxy seemingly got a kill off of someone from all the way across the screen. Dunno the details since I was mostly with the other set of four that night.

Also, if I'm back home early enough, I would also be down for more Fundam. I need to test out Bitchy Puru a little bit more.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I'll start playing again tomorrow. Need to practice for that montreal tournament I won't end up entering.

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
Well, I was saying a while back that I'd think about entering it if I had a GAF partner I could practice with and work on team synergy. Join us in the IRC chat when you can and play with us!

Who do you main? I play Nu Gundam, but I'm looking at learning a 2500 or 2000.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Well, I was saying a while back that I'd think about entering it if I had a GAF partner I could practice with and work on team synergy. Join us in the IRC chat when you can and play with us!

Who do you main? I play Nu Gundam, but I'm looking at learning a 2500 or 2000.

Yeah been spending the last week or so on FFXIII-2 but I'll be back in the room soon hopefully. I like playing Dragon, Blue Destiny and Zeong. Probably have had the most success with BD.

Georgious

Banned
Just to triple-check - this works on US PS3 without any setting changes, correct?

Also - $100 to import?! Jesus...what's up with that. Normally it's ~$70 for ps3 games

xero273

Just to triple-check - this works on US PS3 without any setting changes, correct?

Also - $100 to import?! Jesus...what's up with that. Normally it's ~$70 for ps3 games

yen to usd exchange rate is the reason and yes it works on the ps3 without changing any settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom