• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GunGrave Overdose site opens

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
www.gungraveod.com

The Gungrave:Overdose Website for Mastiff's upcoming release for the PlayStation 2 has gone live.

The website features screens, the kick-butt trailer, and the Gungrave backstory. You can access the site at www.gungraveod.com

Gungrave: Overdose for the PlayStation2 computer entertainment system features more of everything that made its predecessor great: more adrenaline, more over-the-top action, more cell-shaded coolness, more outrageous story, more pumped-up volume, and more non-stop gameplay. The game features the character design of noted anime artists Yasuhiro Nightow (Trigun) and Kosuke Fujishima (Sakura Wars) and a soundtrack composed by Tsuneo Imahori (Trigun, Hajime No Ippo). Gungrave: Overdose ships in early fall 2004.

Also, cduniverse.com still has the price for the game at $14.99

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=games&pid=6759165&cart=200956414

belgurdo

Banned
Cut the crosses in a game about priests, but not in the game about a dead cowboy fighting genetically engineered zombies. Okay

Soul4ger

The first one is a simplistic shooter with a great presentation. I enjoyed it quite a bit, though there's no way to justify Sega's releasing it at $50. I paid $7 for it, and would say it's probably worth $20. It's a good game, just short and easy, but OD seems to add to the formula a bit. Apparently, the story contradicts some stuff that appeared in the anime, though, so I'm not sure about that area.

To branch off from the main topic a bit, I wonder what could be next for Mastiff after this.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Semi-related comment:

Interesting, didn't know that Gungrave, Trigun and Hajime no Ippo shared the same soundtrack composer.

Semi-related question:

Although I don't really believe it myself, has anything been said about a continuation of the anime series? I mean, when would this game take place in relation to the original storyline? Is it some kind of side story?

Top Bottom