• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

or maybe they have created the best Halo ever and know it will review amazingly well.

yep, I'm going with door number 2.

Also a possibility, but I'm leaning more towards door 1.

Edit: I'm not saying it's going to be a bad game, I just think MS isn't likely to allow it to have bad reviews, at any cost.

rakka

I'm not dreaming. Even if the teammates aren't fantastic, once the game-type is played more frequently people are going to adapt slightly to the changes.

yeah, keep telling yourself that these changes are going to make matchmaking players who fuck around suddenly become cooperative team players.

i don't mind having a shit team but changes like these lower my chances of winning a game when you have to rely on whatever team you're matched up with.

Izayoi

Banned
or maybe they have created the best Halo ever and know it will review amazingly well.

yep, I'm going with door number 2.
All of the shit this week and you seriously believe anything with this kind of budget is going to get honest reviews? Come on, man.

Oh yeah I agree, can't get it in my head who votes for this piece of shit map with Slayer on it.

I was really surpised that I played today 2 games of assault, didn't thought someone vote for it, especially with Heavies as option

who votes for Heavies on Cragmire, seriously.

Snipers on Hemorrhage makes me crave the blood of the righteous.

God, and then 343i will use this "data" as proof of what people wanna play and build new playlists considering this. It baffles me.

Dartastic

I don't have much to say about the game so far, and I haven't jumped online (I don't want my console banned, and lucky for me my Internet is down anyway!) but the new enemies are way better than the Flood IMO.

Conor 419

Banned
343 and MS must have some huge confidence if review embargo is ending already, you don't see that often with games these days, usually comes out on the Sunday before hand or day before/of.

Yeah, I said exactly this earlier. I'm very eager to see tomorrow's reviews.

Is it definitely the entire embargo, and not just an IGN review?

Oh yeah I agree, can't get it in my head who votes for this piece of shit map with Slayer on it.

I was really surpised that I played today 2 games of assault, didn't thought someone vote for it, especially with Heavies as option

Ex-fucking-zactly...

I've been at work all day and I'm just now starting the stream, fattening up on Mt. Dew and Doritos, and I'll still never be as much of a joke as that gametype, and most especially, that map.

Video impressions to come later...

FyreWulff

crying_indian.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
As far as I know, Recon has sprint on X and Armor Ability on LB.

I wish that was reversed, but I can deal.
Yeah, I wish Bumper Jumper had AAs on the right bumper and melee... somewhere else. But I can also deal.

what about standard controls? AAs are on LB still? where's sprint ? LS?
Yes and yes.

Edit : All final control schemes can be seen here.

So, I have only one question. Has no campaign theater been confirmed? The OT says they're out, but I haven't heard any official confirmation yet, so I'm still clinging to some scraps of hope.

I'm going to be incredibly disappointed come launch day.

Woorloog

Banned
So, I have only one question. Has no campaign theater been confirmed? The OT says they're out, but I haven't heard any official confirmation yet, so I'm still clinging to some scraps of hope.

I'm going to be incredibly disappointed come launch day.

Yes, the game guide on Waypoint site says "Theater is available for War Games" (paraphrasing). That pretty much confirms it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
SWAT in Reach is beyond amazing. It's all I've played in Reach MP for the last year.
Yeah, it's one of the better playlists in Reach. Bloom is a lot less annoying when you can get one shot kills. But if you miss that first shot...

Satchel

Banned
Yeah, it's one of the better playlists in Reach. Bloom is a lot less annoying when you can get one shot kills. But if you miss that first shot...

You're fucked basically.

That's what makes it great. It's pure and it forces you to improve or die.

Fucking love it.

343 and MS must have some huge confidence if review embargo is ending already, you don't see that often with games these days, usually comes out on the Sunday before hand or day before/of.

They let sites review Forza Horizons really early as well. They know they have a solid product, so why wait I guess. Worked out well for Forza, at least for me. It wasnt on my radar until those reviews hit.

Pavaloo

SWAT in Reach is beyond amazing. It's all I've played in Reach MP for the last year.

Same here, it's just so satisying. No radar makes sneaking up really fun and assassinations truly come out of nowhere, sprint really helps the pace of these no shield fights and keeps things quick. Love it.

Top Bottom