• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

did that elite in the episode, have the white hand of saruman on his chest! :O

Yes. Even the Sangheili like Tolkien's work. The ring is a metaphor for a Halo ring, obviously.

Plus, M'dama wants to look like a badass when he's off killing dudes. He's getting the Darth Maul facepaint next.

I'm stuck on Infinity Legendary solo with no skulls, at the cave with all the Knights and covies. All I have is a scattershot but no one will get close enough for me to use it. I think I may just have to give up :(

Ammo is a serious problem in this game on solo Legendary, especially when the Knights are bullet sponges.

Beat it at lunch. Thanks for the tips, dudes!

I ended up finding another Railgun further into the open area in the cave.

Bamihap

Good at being the bigger man
Just found out my Xbox live subscription ended! I gave my two week gold live away to someone else just a few days ago. DOUGH!

Anyone got one left for me? I will give you a game I made for it in return :)

Homeboyd

Just found out my Xbox live subscription ended! I gave my two week gold live away to someone else just a few days ago. DOUGH!

sp_1107_07_m4.jpg

Hilariously similar... lol

Sorry... Don't have any codes.

Raide

Anyone know if there is a problem with the IN-Game Fileshare option? Every time I ask it to sort something, it says I need Gold...yet I have Gold.

zlatko

Banned
So when will WP not fuck up so it shows what my Spartan ACTUALLY looks like? It hasn't updated his look since like release.

OrangeOak

There is still "servers unavailable" information in playlist selection screen, my spartan has turned into default one and when im searching for matches from default playlists it shows that i'm rank 1 but I was 50 today.
Do I have something to worry about or is this normal ?

Scirrocco

That sucks but todays the day to go looking for cheap xbox live subscriptions. Well actually it was last week, but you still might be able to find something today.

Heres a link to Cheap ass gamers black friday stuff. there were some there. maybe theres still some left.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331277

343: WTF

This afternoon I signed on and my SR had reset to 1. I turned my 360 off and few minutes after logging back in it finally went back to normal. Tonight I signed in and again my SR is back to 1, however nothing I do will bring it back to normal.

What the fuck.

TUROK

I'm watching a video of the Halo 4 AR right now... sounds pretty beefy to me. You've got some loud toys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LeYqZd4t08

It has no reverb, which makes it sound fake to me.

I hate how the halo 4 sniper looks and sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzl3o7AoUBY

The sniper rifle sounds awesome in this video, but during an actual match, it gets cluttered with all the other sounds. The sound mixing isn't too great.

Edit: Nevermind, that's from an earlier version of the game. The final Halo 4 sniper sound doesn't sound as good as this.

I miss the crazy sparks and particles from Halo Anniversary's AR.
Yup, Halo Anniversary still has the best particle system I've ever seen in a console game. Shooting at Hunters with the AR looks particularly impressive.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Wanna know what I'm fucking tired of? I'm fucking tired of getting a god damn game and not being able to play a simple all against all multiplayer game. Y'know, the thing that made FPS multiplayer so popular to begin with? I don't give a fuck if there's a billion other game types, but I should be able to play everyone vs everyone else with no god damn objectives.

I actually wouldn't mind Regicide if it maxed out at like 25 points for killing the king, but as it stands Regicide blows. I've always hated KOTH and Oddball.

Ulgh. Palmer is the most unlikeable character. Just loathsome. Constantly putting everyone down. Always a one-liner.

Does anyone have anything redeeming about Palmer?

Naked Lunch

Halo 3 maps in 4 would just look as bad as Forge maps >_> not that it matters though, I'd take more free maps any day regardless of how they look.
They might look bad but 3's maps play about a million times better than the junk we got in 4. Give me High Ground, Standoff, Avalanche just to name a few - ill take any of them over H4's any day of the week.

Sean

Banned
Word. Thanks.

How about the assassination Challenge. What playlist is good for that one? Flood?

I got that one very easily in the SWAT playlist on Adrift, since there's no motion detector or anything it's pretty easy to sprint up to dudes while they've got their back turned.

zychi

Banned
anyone have any advice on opening my nat? halo4 is the only game that i cant get to work properly. i have all the ports forwarded. i found a guide a few weeks ago that had me setup my network via my xbox manually, and it worked great. problem is the information i had isn't saved on my xbox anymore, and i cant find that tutorial again.

any help?

equil

anyone have any advice on opening my nat? halo4 is the only game that i cant get to work properly. i have all the ports forwarded. i found a guide a few weeks ago that had me setup my network via my xbox manually, and it worked great. problem is the information i had isn't saved on my xbox anymore, and i cant find that tutorial again.

any help?

I think halo 4 is just weird, mine randomly goes from open to moderate all the time and its been open for every other game. I think its just the game.

any help?

So you are trying to set a static ip on your 360?

If so, here is a guide.

GamerSoul

At least he hit the wall at 130. I can't choose another level, I'm stuck at 70.

WTF. How was this not expected? Also why would we have such a quickly ending system?

It's been said they're supposed to email you a code by Nov. 30th to unlock the other specialization. The problem with this in my situation is that my brother, who is the main Halo player, doesn't know his account passwrds so we cant access anything atm >_>

Wanna know what I'm fucking tired of? I'm fucking tired of getting a god damn game and not being able to play a simple all against all multiplayer game. Y'know, the thing that made FPS multiplayer so popular to begin with? I don't give a fuck if there's a billion other game types, but I should be able to play everyone vs everyone else with no god damn objectives.

I actually wouldn't mind Regicide if it maxed out at like 25 points for killing the king, but as it stands Regicide blows. I've always hated KOTH and Oddball.

True, it really feels like you at a disadvantage when your the King with a +35 max bonus on you. I mean it does make the game interesting and a bit intense at times but I'd still like a regular rumble pit option.

I think i will skip this weeks and any other episodes with the same maps.
The maps are the same but the scenarios are very different. Just ran the first three chapters for this week with a buddy and had a blast. When you have your teamwork down, this mode really shines.

Spartan Ops has been the mode we use to unwind, and to practice team tactics/plays that we then put into multiplayer - it works.

Not sure what is going on but I had like 117XP to to go to reach 50 but now when I finish a game it doesnt give me any XP so I am stuck on 49. I tried different playlists. I backed all the way out then back in. I even tried an episode of Spartan Ops and it does the same thing.

Not sure what is going on but I had like 117XP to to go to reach 50 but now when I finish a game it doesnt give me any XP so I am stuck on 49. I tried different playlists. I backed all the way out then back in. I even tried an episode of Spartan Ops and it does the same thing.

You may have hit the xp cap for the day.

Hey You

Sounds like you hit the credit cap.

[QUO TE=Hey You;44794631]Sounds like you hit the credit cap.[/QUOTE]

Wow there is no way I hit the credit cap I only played for a couple of hours. I did hit the monthly challenge they gave me like 17000 but I find it hard to believe I hit the cap.

Top Bottom