• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

G17

Since Spartans are very fast and agile.. I wouldn't mind something a bit similar to the pace of Vanquish.

Easily the best TPS this generation.

Ghazi

Bed time now

Bro, I have like 300+ hours into that game and 1000+ losses and less than 30 wins. I don't know why I try, but it's been a dream of mine to get good at that game. Even you'd probably need a break if you lost for hours and hours over and over again. Though this is the only game I've ever gotten angry at or had issues with.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm on Halo 4 if anyone wants to play. Cross posted from, uhh, the other HaloGAF thread.

Not sure if old, but still funny.

936210_10151947201969966_912433909_n.jpg

Why the hell are these playlists such a mess? IS has 2 out 3 matches Slayer Pro and almost 2 out of 3 forge maps. BTB is the same, arent there enough big maps?

In Dominion is always Exile in the map rotation, there is no rule or condition to make the chosen map not appear in the next map rotation or at least lower the chance to play in the same map in the next match.

DeadNames

Banned
Holy deep fried titties, Bioschock Infinite.

This game is so fucking awesome. If anyone here has not gotten it, go out and get it please. You won't regret it.

Halo.

Madness

Seems the only achievements I have left for castle are the hard light shield one and the splatter. It's just too hard to splatter when everyone has stickies and pp in castle.

DeadNames

Banned
This is what HolaGAF is for brother

I can't find HolaGAF anywhere dude :/

The Community forge playlist is pretty good. Some of the PO is wacky though. On Ender(?) a guy got a fuel rod, a rocket, and I got a Incineration Cannon. What's the name of the Narrows remake?

Top Bottom