• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

Spitz

I can confirm now that only german voices are on the disc. Console Language is Englisch and Region set to UK only subtitles appear in Englisch. 343 should offer the same service as Lionhead with the Fable Games on 360 and Bioware with Mass Effect 3 by offering the original voices as free DLC.

Pezking

true. i am just glad that we might get a decent dubbing this time.

Yes, that'd be a good thing. Even though I never play german localized versions, I hate it when publishers put far too little effort in a good localization. And sadly, most of the time that's still the case.

Kud Dukan

Glad to see the reviews are really positive. Just makes the wait even harder. Hopefully FutureShop delivers my copy on launch day...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What's the deal with weapon skins? Are they pre-order only, available for all weapons, unlockable or purchasable or what?

Gray Man

Banned
Have yet to watch it, do you mean it has spoilers?

Watching the IGN review was a mistake. The mistake being i'm ready to pull a Cartman, and freeze myself until the release. Up until now, i'd be surprisingly calm.

Glad the game is doing so well in the reviews. I was confident 343 were going to deliver something strong, but it seems like they've done that and far more.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Have yet to watch it, do you mean it has spoilers?
It's pretty much 8 minutes of praising. I imagine it makes the wait a tad more difficult.

Personally, I now have to decide whether or not I can wait for my 22$ FutureShop delivery. I may have to buy at midnight and pull the old switcheroo return.

Hey im trying to save my game and quit - it says "not enough storage on this device" - i have 57.3GB space free...

i click "search for new storage device" nothing happens.

i quit - ive lost over 2 hours worth of progress and it doesnt save. im playing offline. has anyone else encountered this?

its not letting me save..im not sure if this is because im not on live or not?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
For those that have purchased a legitimate copy of Halo 4 and have a receipt, you should have no concerns of being banned when playing on Xbox LIVE.

That is all.

p3tran

Banned
What receipt bullshit?
What if one does not want to expose who did the favor of giving the game before weekend?
Or what if one has a sexual relationship with the storeowners daughter and got the game for free?
This receipt thing does not compute at all!!

I am on my way back home after a quite big journey to secure the game discs.
I am delivering the other 5 copies to my friends and in a few hours we go in.
If microsoft wants to see their greek offices blown up, it be a good idea to ban us for playing h4 tonight..!

SpudBud

For those that have purchased a legitimate copy of Halo 4 and have a receipt, you should have no concerns of being banned when playing on Xbox LIVE.

That is all.

P

24587029746pvq.gif

That is all.

This is true but i still dont want to get banned then have to unban myself. Also, Dubai doesnt give out receipts the same way other places do = i have a credit card receipt but nowhere on it does it say "Halo 4" so i cant risk it.

Can anyone help with my saving problem it just wont let me save and ive lost 2 hours so far and have zero stats.

If microsoft wants to see their greek offices blown up, it be a good idea to ban us for playing h4 tonight..!

This thread is fun, I like this thread.

ElRenoRaven

What receipt bullshit?
What if one does not want to expose who did the favor of giving the game before weekend?
Or what if one has a sexual relationship with the storeowners daughter and got the game for free?
This receipt thing does not compute at all!!

You know I don't agree with them doing that shit either but goddamn dude. Seriously what the fuck?

Top Bottom