• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

Sucks this game isn't coming to PC, it'd definitely fit in graphically. Friend of mine saw the Microsoft home page had a picture of a spartan from Halo 4 as a screenshot for a laptop and assumed it was coming to PC, got me all excited until I read up and it's not. :<

Guess this is where my saga of Halo ends.

Kibbles

The magnum isn't as useless as I thought it was going to be, used it quite efficiently in my early games of Infinity Slayer.

feel

Dammit what a mess, let people play Microsoft! Stop banning everyone just because you can't detect pirates!

DrBo42

Sucks this game isn't coming to PC, it'd definitely fit in graphically. Friend of mine saw the Microsoft home page had a picture of a spartan from Halo 4 as a screenshot for a laptop and assumed it was coming to PC, got me all excited until I read up and it's not. :<

Guess this is where my saga of Halo ends.

Not with a bang, but a whimper.

Apparently in terms of kill time:

Suppressor > SR > AR

Interesting. I guess that makes the most sense, since from what I've seen so far it looks like the Suppressor just fires ping-pong balls at your enemy in all the media of it that's been released so far. I guess the spread's just ridiculous to compensate?

Oh man I would die for a 120fps Halo 4 supersampled up the ass.
miyamotobrc2r.gif

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Will I get reset? I was level 19 before I was banned.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Well, just tried the one indie game store near me, and they aren't breaking street date. Three more days.

Hulud

Naded is a beast at Halo 4. O_O

Sad to see the DMR seems to be the best primary :/. The BR will always have a place in my heart.

Woorloog

Banned
Yes it did, but the design of the ship looked like something that would fit within the Halo universe:

prometheus-ship.jpg

Ugly-ass shit. I mean, ship.
It wouldn't even fit Halo, UNSC ships are more angular, Covenant ships are more purple and don't have protrusions like Promethey's engines (fins are fine, no pun based on my nationality intended).

beanman25

Frankie, should I wait to put my game in until these bans are reversed? Or if I haven't put it in, would I not be banned now?

Top Bottom