• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Heads-up, Stinkles' account has been hacked. Now is the only appropriate time to use the, "Don't believe his lies" shop for Frank.

Velikost

Of course, especially if it's displayed as prominently as it is and that I had nothing to do with a couple of the wins/losses. Nothing game changing, but I don't know, it matters. I always play to win first, and then the fun comes with that.

If you care about winning in Warzone, you're gonna have a bad time.

BraXzy

Heads-up, Stinkles' account has been hacked. Now is the only appropriate time to use the, "Don't believe his lies" shop for Frank.

Account on GAF? Damn, he might say something cool now (Kidding, hope he gets it back okay)

Also, obligatory:

c2221dce314b7068568e37d025b631b2.png

They made one for forge. It was funny.

They keep making them as they did one for the tundra mantis and shinobi armor saying doesnt matter if you suck you have the shinobi armor

SRTtoZ

Hi guys, my parents are buying me the gears XB1 for Xmas with Tomb Raider, Halo 5 and Unity (free lol) so I was wondering what's the go to headset for this thing? Like is there a Sony Gold equivalent for the XB1 because I fucking love those things but I know I can't use them on it. Anyway can't wait to join you guys later this week.

Teambothconsolesbaby

JackHerer

wow the legendary beam rifle is rubbish, it's triple shot but you can't headshot with it if only one beam hits (believe me I tried) and the kick from burst fireing means you have to completely reaim your follow up shots, it's shit.

sell it for the +175 req it's not a good killing weapon.

100% true. I was very confused. Headshots don't 1hko.

Hi guys, my parents are buying me the gears XB1 for Xmas with Tomb Raider, Halo 5 and Unity (free lol) so I was wondering what's the go to headset for this thing? Like is there a Sony Gold equivalent for the XB1 because I fucking love those things but I know I can't use them on it. Anyway can't wait to join you guys later this week.

Teambothconsolesbaby

Should be able to use Sony Golds

Remember when you pulled one trigger before the other so you had a steady stream of needles going? Sounded so awesome.
Constant needles, like a boss

JackHerer

I'm actually really excited for the update, especially:

Social BTB
Social Arena(?)
Noctus (looks better than current WZ maps)
Overgrowth (so pretty)
Aiming tweaks

And of course Forge.

I can get salty about the sustain but it is nice having stuff to look forward to each month and unlike past games we'll actually get to play the DLC maps past the first two weeks.

Glass

Teambothconsolesbaby

Some awesome parents you have there, and I think your Sony's should work fine if you use them wired, is my understanding.
Some people nap during the day. Like today for example, I took a 30 minute nap. It was quite pleasant.

Wait, so your saying, as in, unless I'm reading it wrong, as if to say...

Your secret is safe with me
tumblr_m6g05fJyZL1rziwwco1_250.gif

Trup1aya

Now that they have juggling back I'd be ok with no flagnum. I am just so used to having it be a one hit kill and am having a hard time in the heat of battle remembering that it isn't.

Yes it took a bit of fighting against my muscle memory, but I've gotten over it. The ability to assist my team or defend myself, at range, even when I have the flag is a worthy trade off...

I can't decide which way is better. I'm happy either way. If the magnum wasn't so awesome I'd probably be agreeing with you.

Cranster

Banned
I'm disappointed as I just realised my Warzone REQ Packs ended last week. I guess I have to spend more time than usual to get those Certifications.

Just had an epic comeback on March on Stormbreak where I got 51 kills and then it fails to retrieve data and I didn't get REQ points, of all the games, so frustrating. I was also sitting at 4900 before the game too, so close to a silver pack.

I only got uncommons this week. Oh well, I'll have a better chance to unlock Security in the future.

:(

Just had an epic comeback on March on Stormbreak where I got 51 kills and then it fails to retrieve data and I didn't get REQ points, of all the games, so frustrating. I was also sitting at 4900 before the game too, so close to a silver pack.

You might know this already but you should get the REQ points in a couple of minutes anyway.

Glass

Hope with forge out, they start adding screenshots to the community showcase bits of the blogs, game's too pretty to not have it there. I'm still going into theatre and taking screenshots like its 2007, got a good sense of movement in this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom