• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

singhr1

Every single time the Scorpion is always removed from maps... So why even put it in the first place.

To be fair, the scorpion is useless on that map. Needs bigger spaces. Same reason why its also useless on March on Stormbreak. Noctus finally seems like a map where a scorpion can run shit, which is good considering its my only vehicle >5 REQ (corp. scorpion).

Why is there no way to skip to the current time while spectating? The skip forward button doesn't work, so you're forced to just fast forward until you get to the current score. Sometimes the fast forward just stops working as well.

Strider

So I went ahead and tried everything at default settings except aim acceleration. I put that on 2 so it would be "like the beta."

It feels goooood.

Think I need to tweak the inner deadzone some though. But yea aim acceleration at 2 feels better than 1 so far for me.

alright first thing is first: forge needs custom controls. moving up or down with A and B is turrrrible. that is 5 years of muscle memory i have to unlearn with those options being tied to the bumpers.

time to claw

E92 M3

Sucks that stats are still tracked in social, but better than nothing.

alright first thing is first: forge needs custom controls. moving up or down with A and B is turrrrible. that is 5 years of muscle memory i have to unlearn with those options being tied to the bumpers.

If you get the elite controller, it will solve the problem. Also, you can remap buttons for regular controls via the Xbox UI. It would be a hassle to do it for just forge, though.

Strider

wuuuuuut. I'd be pissed if my stats weren't tracked lol

--

Also the lag is really bad right now XD servers getting hammered so I guess that's why. I've had very minimal lag since launch

If you get the elite controller, it will solve the problem. Also, you can remap buttons for regular controls via the Xbox UI. It would be a hassle to do it for just forge, though.

$150 bucks for forge

tranch pls

E92 M3

$150 bucks for forge

tranch pls

lol, the controller is one of the best controllers I have ever used, too. You'd never want to put it down :p

wuuuuuut. I'd be pissed if my stats weren't tracked lol

--

Also the lag is really bad right now XD servers getting hammered so I guess that's why. I've had very minimal lag since launch

I envisions social a playlist where anyone can just play for fun. Don't want to scare the grandma's away hahah.

I thought you could remap with regular controllers now too?

You can, he would just need to go back and forth between sessions.

inverted controls in forge

B0-MiHzCMAADysA.png

Caja 117

Which pro players did you get matched with? Roy? Ogre 2? Ninja? Do tell!

Well Ranks were reset across the board, so anyone playing today can get that extra gift from the cartographer and get matched against pros!!!!!

I remember how Reach was MLG social and I got to play against people like Ninja, T2, Pistola, and even got to play with Assault and Ace!!!!

Excited to get back to the beta controls and decrease the deadzones.
Won't get a chance to try this out until maybe tomorrow afternoon for an hour or two.

New reqs spotted yet?

Yup that's what I want to know. I'm holding on to my packs until I know for sure. I want a chance at that sweet sweet Mk4 helmet.
Very saddened by the tragedy that is the Mk5 helmet design, as a long time Halo 1 fan that's always the one I'm looking for in each game, but the Mk4 looks closer to it than the 5 does.

BraXzy

REQ pack cost is no longer red'd out when you don't have enough points. Minor thing but I keep getting excited thinking I can buy gold :(

So no infection/oddball/assault/neutral flag etc.? Just all the weekend playlists to-date in one playlist... and a separate doubles playlist? Major bummer if true.

Fuchsdh

Check your spam, but I don't think I saw the last one, so maybe it's randomly sent out to only a portion of the people enrolled?

Nope nothing in spam. Last one I got was Dec 10th. Oh well! Yeah it's probably only sent to certain groups of people. Either randomly or based on our previous answers and/or halo stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom