• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
oJf71dT.gif

I had this with an ripped off mounted turret too.

Please don't fix this Stinkles

While on the subject of end game poses, I feel like the poses you unlock from req packs should be applied here, also I think the scoreboard order should be applied to who is standing at the front of the pack instead of it being random... unless they changed this and I never noticed.

Spartans Never Die - A HaloGAF Community Montage

Enjoy - if someone wants to make a thread, feel free. :) (It's still processing, so you might want to wait a while before it hits 1080p)

RrcOGPI.gif

*edit* aww mine never made it in :( still really nice video good stuff.

Great job that was really good. I was going to submit a clip but I thought they weren't good enough but after watching I could have easily sent a couple in :/

Well it was a community montage, not a pro skill all overkill all the time montage. It's about fun more than anything else. Next time!

Glad people are enjoying it!

BraXzy

Yeah man, send me an invite whenever I'm on and I usually join once I finish my current match.

Sweet, I'll double check you are on my list xD

Fuchsdh is a hero for assisting with that!

It was sweet, had to rewatch it. Whole thing was awesome, thanks for doing that! Will you be doing more in the future? Maybe I'll manage to record something decent for next time!

Also, remember when everyone wanted ground pound gone? It's just too good.

EDIT: That last clip after the "end". Lawd.

Well it was a community montage, not a pro skill all overkill all the time montage. It's about fun more than anything else. Next time!

Glad people are enjoying it!
How about a "Failo" montage of halo fails/funny moments? Could be some gold in there (eg that tank falling off the cliff the other day)

BTB REQ point payout is a ripoff... full 16 minute matches give out ~800RP, that's a normal arena game's payout for god's sake. A couple more minutes and a warzone match will give ~1200RP.

BTB should be near the level of warzone RP gain.

That vid shows how tight Halo is, for me. Yeah, there's some issues bla bla bla, I'll leave those to the persistent types to argue about for another 10 pages. The gameplay is so damn good, oouughhhh.

jelly

Great montage, jealous of all that skill. Makes so much sense watching it but real time I struggle to be that on point.

Glass

Amazing vid Sik, that last clip was the perfect one to end on.

Damn if some of the movement, thrusting at just the right time and slides don't look sexy as hell in some of those clips.

BR start is absolutely worthless for big team. You cannot survive as a warthog gunner.

EDIT: and ridiculous connection problems. Connection lost, unable to join. Awesome.

Vinc

Just finally tried BTB and I really don't like it at all. The maps I tried so far are too small for BTB, feel "thrown together" and look really off and amateurish. Not a fan at all. It really makes the mode efel like an afterthought. I hope the future maps are better. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom