• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish half of the Req packs I opened looked that good. The best I keep getting are Legendary fucking random vehicles :(

How long do we get the Req Pack bundles for?

BraXzy

I wonder what the highest rank there is so far (as in EXP rank). Anyone here above 60 or so? I'm sitting at 50 and I've been playing pretty often.

You can check on HaloTracker.com, a few days ago someone hit 100. With another right behind.

Edit: Current highest rank is 129 :|

To get into the top 10 you need at least level 113.

Leyasu

Banned
Damn them req packs... Fucking all common uncommon. What a load of shit.

That warzone bundle should be nothing but rare and above. Also, when are they going to start selling armour and customisations separately??

link1201

That warzone bundle should be nothing but rare and above. Also, when are they going to start selling armour and customisations separately??
I wouldn't hold my breathe on that. I'd imagine it will be awhile if ever.

BraXzy

I agree there should definitely be aa higher base rarity. I suggested ultra rare and up but that is probably OP. Rare and up would be better.

I'm gonna be patient with the rest of em.. But for £20, I don't want to be grinding for weeks to get my moneys worth :L

Leyasu

Banned
Oh yeah, any UK /EU adults fancy some BTB from around 8pm uk time? If so, hit me up.

For those not already on my friend list

Van Winkel x

@ braxxy it is a bit of a liberty to be dishing that shit out when Josh said the req bundle contained better stuff...

@ poodle, nah mate I should really I suppose, I already have loads of stuff open though

BraXzy

Yeah, I meant for the one that he got :p

Are you sure? He got the one Kinetic bolts. That's the best version I've got an I swear its a 7. Who knows :3

I try buying silver packs to get more req stuff...but I get more rare stuff than uncommon or common all the time lol

I was having good luck getting mostly rares out of them yesterday. But I have every common now and I think over half the uncommon.

Loomba

Oh yeah, any UK /EU adults fancy some BTB from around 8pm uk time? If so, hit me up.

For those not already on my friend list

Van Winkel x

@ braxxy it is a bit of a liberty to be dishing that shit out when Josh said the req bundle contained better stuff...

@ poodle, nah mate I should really I suppose, I already have loads of stuff open though

I'll add you, I should be on. GT is Stewarto

I know this has been asked and answered probably 100 times now, but what's the website to put groups together? I'm finally at my computer so I want to save the URL to try later!

So Prophet's Bane isn't permanent camo, if you move at all even if it's not sprinting you're revealed. But it makes sense to keep the weapon somewhat balanced. It's still insanely strong for a t6 req. Some gameplay, nothing too fancy just wanted to show what it does.

BraXzy

Not sure if I'll be on tonight, but I'm always down for BTB and whatever else. Was going ham in BTB yesterday. My GT: AnX IReCoiLz

I know this has been asked and answered probably 100 times now, but what's the website to put groups together? I'm finally at my computer so I want to save the URL to try later!

On mobile atm but if no one else responds, use the search thread tool for 'Discord'.

Leyasu

Banned
Not sure if I'll be on tonight, but I'm always down for BTB and whatever else. Was going ham in BTB yesterday. My GT: AnX IReCoiLz

I'll send you a friend request later. We had full 8 man squad in btb last night. Real good except for some dickhead I met Saturday, who is probably one of the most annoying people I have met in a long time. lol

Nori Chan

Can you get Helioskrill helmet and armor in game? I thought you can only get it with achievements? Same with nightfall, mark vi, and scarred? On waypoint it shows them as legendary, and apparently I don't have them?

matthieuC

Disagree. Area denial grenade was strong addition to the sandbox.
I like that part about them, but getting them thrown directly at you and dying instantly is annoying. They aren't that bad though. I dislike the hydra much more.

Overall though this is a very balanced sandbox and I'm quite pleased with it.

Bessy67

Can you save the premium req packs? I want to try and unlock more common stuff before I open them this time, but I don't want to lose them if they expire.

Just had a Strongholds start 3v4 and my other two teammates quit within a minute, lucky it was Strongholds so it was over fast.

On the bright side, finished Linda's set.

Screenshot-Original.png

Sordid

I'll send you a friend request later. We had full 8 man squad in btb last night. Real good except for some dickhead I met Saturday, who is probably one of the most annoying people I have met in a long time. lol

I should be about tonight, invite me if you see me on!

Has anyone heard of the Xbox One Strike Pack from Collective Minds? It hasn't released yet, so no info on quality but it allows you to add Paddles to any Xbox One controller without modding it. It also has real time button remapping by just pressing a button. It is supposed to be out on the 27th, but $49.99 seems kind of high for something whose quality is still questionable.

http://www.collectiveminds.ca/cm00030.html

Anyone notice a lot of team-killers in btb? Had this one guy follow someone who always grabbed the snipe. everytime the snipe was pinged the teammate would follow up and kill him. So it didnt rule as a betrayal, from what i could tell. The team-killer then proceeded to tea-bag him with every death.

We lost by couple points. sad times.

Anyone notice a lot of team-killers in btb? Had this one guy follow someone who always grabbed the snipe. everytime the snipe was pinged the teammate would follow up and kill him. So it didnt rule as a betrayal, from what i could tell. The team-killer then proceeded to tea-bag him with every death.

What the fuck.

That sounds less like teamkilling and more like teamstalking.

What the fuck.

That sounds less like teamkilling and more like teamstalking.

Yeah, it was weird. I was wondering why we were always neck and neck with the points when we were dominating them with encounters. ah well, i guess that is a loop hole for betrayals. Enemy team pop shield, ally comes up and punches your nuts. GG.

how much money did you spend yet?

$500 since the game came out, pretty much done for the most part. I have a lot of RP boosters, so just finishing everything off really.

Helmet (168/183)
Armor (171/183)
Visor (50/54)
Emblem (89/224)- Most of these you get from ranking up, so that won't be complete for a while.
Stance (13/14)
Assassination (18/18)
Weapon Skin (31/33)- Missing the two HCS skins (can't get them).
Power Weapon (70/72)
Vehicle (55/61)

If you can capture that, put it here or send it to Frankie. I bet they'll get banned for a damn while for that bullshit.

I've come to accept that I really don't like Warzone and will try to stick to Arena as much as possible.

Having the unlocks be so random is a real bummer too.

Welfare

This is an issue that I'm surprised 343 has not addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom