• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Ramirez

H2 BR is alright, but I still can't justify not using advanced sensors and silenced weapons. It makes you so OP, it's crazy.

Splinter Grenades tho

Get anything good?

yeah, so much - opened all the freaking packs and have very little left to unlock now :)

just felt great throwing money at this game in this way (hadn't spent a dollar until now), gotten so much enjoyment out of it, and love watching the pro scene unfold.

Karl2177

I still haven't gotten a silenced weapon =/

Because you haven't bought a fucking req pack. You said you had 200 000 req points stored up. Buy bronze packs until you stop getting new shit. You can sell shit that you get multiples of. And no, it's not worth saving up req points. Don't even try to say that.

Speaking of the pro scene.. Yall ready for this weekend!???

Last qualifiers right?

^backflip

Sounds good. Im moutain time. Might be on later tonight.

When will you be on next?

E92 M3

Because you haven't bought a fucking req pack. You said you had 200 000 req points stored up. Buy bronze packs until you stop getting new shit. You can sell shit that you get multiples of. And no, it's not worth saving up req points. Don't even try to say that.

I spent 60k last night on bronze/silver, plus spent a pretty penny before.

BraXzy

What's 343s infatuation with 5v5?

I'd rather it stick to 4v4 since that is what the maps are designed for but like Akai said, I guess they're just following suit from Bungie. Still weird as hell.

Speaking of the pro scene.. Yall ready for this weekend!???

Last qualifiers right?

Totally forgot about that. I'm in. I wonder if OpTic will make it or if someone else will take that last spot :O

Trup1aya

What's 343s infatuation with 5v5?

There's only so many ways to skin the cat. Until we get some new gametypes, weekend lists will be unimaginative.

They should at least tweak settings a bit. Like reduce thruster timers. Or make people start with plasmas.

finished silver packs today, and proceeded straight to buying two 34+13 free gold pack bundles.

you're welcome for the free maps folks.

;p

I'd probably do the same if I ever reached golds... 343 must not want my money, because they add more useless crap to the req system with each up date.

Madness

finished silver packs today, and proceeded straight to buying two 34+13 free gold pack bundles.

you're welcome for the free maps folks.

;p

Make a video of it man. Free views. Or tell us what you get. 94 gold packs, damn. What's the total cost? Like $200+ tax buying them right?

Trup1aya

Naded's stream just got real interesting... He's waiting in matchmaking, and he gets two donations for a total of $1200. Looked like a kid at Christmas...

I can't believe how lucrative being a gamer can be these days.

I remember when it was just a waste of time.

BraXzy

Naded's stream just got real interesting... He's waiting in matchmaking, and he gets two donations for a total of $1200. Looked like a kid at Christmas...

If they follow through with them, that's awesome. But there's a lot of people who donate crazy amounts and then cancel them which sucks.

If it was from a guy named RedVelvet it's legit. Dude is rich and always donates crazy amounts to Halo pros lol

minx

I've been getting the odd Legendary creep in now! It's awesome, except when it's an emblem or another Mantis variant. But still.. That H2 BR has got to be close right?!

*Looks at customisation left*

50+ helmets, 50+ armour.. Oh.

I have two legendary items. A camo gauss hog and the increased strength armor mod. Are there two worse legendary items to have?

You know, I've come to really despise Warzone.

It's such a static experience to me.

But Arena, Arena is the most fun on Halo since H3 ranked. Even if I occasionally get pooped on.

Just wish 343 would have some common sense and add a mercenary playlist.

E92 M3

Those types of donations are not common, but Redvelvet seems to be a wealthy person lol.

You know, I've come to really despise Warzone.

It's such a static experience to me.

But Arena, Arena is the most fun on Halo since H3 ranked. Even if I occasionally get pooped on.

Just wish 343 would have some common sense and add a mercenary playlist.

Yeah, a Mercernary playlist would be awesomesauce.

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
Those types of donations are not common, but Redvelvet seems to be a wealthy person lol.

Yeah, a Mercernary playlist would be awesomesauce.

You make the goal I set you yet, or do you have more fun posting in here then playing? :p

Nowise10

On a more serious note, is it normal be level 70 in Halo 5 and not have a single DMR yet. I feel like every other person is using one in Warzone now.

Top Bottom