• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Magwik

Banned
"I wonder what Formal is up to on Twitch"
*Garbage music starts playing*
ah now I remember why I stay away from Twitch

blamite

8EDim0sl.jpg

Awwwwwwww yeah.

All I want armor-wise is either a real Mk. V helmet, or at least one of the alternate Mk. VIs with better secondary colors. The Mk VI Gen 1 changes orange into a n ugly dark brown for some reason.

http://i.imgur.com/8EDim0sl.jpg[IMG]

Awwwwwwww yeah.

All I want armor-wise is either a [I]real[/I] Mk. V helmet, or at least one of the alternate Mk. VIs with better secondary colors. The Mk VI Gen 1 changes orange into a n ugly dark brown for some reason.[/QUOTE]
I don't know what it is about the customization colors in halo 5, but none of them are what i would expect them to be when applied.

Welfare

Been rocking the Anubis helmet for awhile. Waiting for Gungnir. Only recently switched the armor from the HCS to the current one.

spartan

OverHeat

« generous god »
Lol decided to create a new xbox live gamertag for my son today, played the first 10 placement game in team arena solo got diamond 3 but with my crew with a full team only got platinum 5 on my main account wtf

blamite

It's time to sit down everyone, Mk. IV and Noble is the best combo in Halo 5.
Mk%20IV_1.png

Noble armor is pretty nice, I just wish it was a tiny bit less bulky, and that it took secondary colors better. The shoulder pieces seem a bit shorter than they were in Reach, too.

Fuchsdh

It's time to sit down everyone, Mk. IV and Noble is the best combo in Halo 5.
Mk%20IV_1.png

Definitely damn pretty. I'm rocking Buccaneer mostly because I appreciate its smaller thrusters compared to most SKUs, but I'll switch to MkV Alpha whenever I get it. And helmets... Buck's ODST helmet or Mk IV are what I'm grinding for... in the meantime I've got the Nightfall one, which just ain't the same.

Most fun is just playing with visors. End up going with the neutral ones since they look better on any team.

</Spartan dressup chatter>

Trup1aya

If this is true, I'm glad to see that it may be close to a resolution... I find it irksome that a customer can find issues that the largest tech companies in the world couldn't

That one person doesn't know that there are 1000ms in a second.

He even prefaced his nonsense with
For those that don't speak milliseconds

Magwik

Banned
I'm still not a big fan. I feel like I haven't played on it enough to know well enough whether it's good or bad, but god do I hate seeing it come up. The same with Overgrowth.
It's almost as if these maps have something in common ...

Most of these maps are too small for 5v5 slayer. More often than not, I spawn in LoS of at least 1 enemy player, usually behind or beside me.

JackHerer

I don't know what it is about the customization colors in halo 5, but none of them are what i would expect them to be when applied.

This is exactly my experience. All the primary colors look like crap to me except for the dark red option. I dunno what it is but they seriously fucked that part up. I spend a lot less time customizing my Spartan than in past games. Which is a shame because they do have some really nice helmets (along with some impressively bad ones).

The armor is less impressive but not bad. I have my preferred set: jumpmaster (+female model = smallest/skinniest Spartan). I switch my helmet up occasionally but I love the vector helmets; put a black visor on and your entire face/head becomes a dark abyss.

My favorite armor color combination from Halo 4 (Deadeye/venator - white with yellow highlights) looks like ass in Halo 5 :'(

JackHerer

I'm kinda ashamed to say I have literally every REQ now. I spent probably $150 over the past couple months.

Whispered Truth, the silenced burst fire pistol with increased movement speed, is goat and I wish it was in customs.

Despite this I'm still mostly using the same armor I unlocked in November.

Yea the colors are really ugly. I go back to the dark grey to white to blue or crimson dark red. ...

I think ima exploding pee ball yellow and black right now.

What do you mean? You can embed using the image code in the posts?

Or do you mean something else?

I'm talking about how it fits the entire space of the forum and looks good even it this is a big image, when I post 1920x1080 pics I need to use the [ quote ] tags or they will simply look zoomed in

JackHerer

Yea the colors are really ugly. I go back to the dark grey to white to blue or crimson dark red. ...

I think ima exploding pee ball yellow and black right now.

I would love for them to overhaul the color selection and maybe new UI (color wheel?) for that but I'm sure that's not high on the to do list.

BraXzy

I'm talking about how it fits the entire space of the forum and looks good even it this is a big image, when I post 1920x1080 pics I need to use the [ quote ] tags or they will simply look zoomed in

I'm pretty sure the image just resizes to the fit the entire post without clipping if you post without quotes. Are you sure you tried it? I've posted images bigger than the page before that resize themselves.

Here you go guys this is my Spartan right now:

14Rgu3n.jpg

I really want to get the Mark V / IV helmets and armors they are the simply the best and based on my Avatar and previous posts you guys already know that I'm a big fan of the Mark V

Also page 117 HYPE!

Thank you for your help BraXzy it worked!

Top Bottom