• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

After getting a great explanation from you good folks, I have 'finished' my bronze packs! Wish I knew about this earlier I've def bought a couple golds packs with real $$$ on a whim, and countless with REQ points, almost feels like a waste.

However I pretty much just wear the Mark VI anyways so no big deal.

Question, does everyone have the Mark VI Armour and Helmet or were they something I randomly unlocked with a pack?
I've read it's best to go through bronze first but still i have been getting silver packs instead. Is it worth doing bronze if all I really care about it cosmetic stuff (armor,emblems)?

Looks like the brackets in Mk VI [Gen 1] screwed something up:

oCs12ZPl.jpg

QA budget needs some raisin'!

That would be fun. Have it randomly do games that way and all exp and req points are double the normal amount.

Like in a mode called ' FIESTA ' - might as well have neon Yellow and GREEN.

Pink nah. Baby blue sure. But yea in general like colorful games.

I also have a lot of trouble seeing red team on certain maps.

i forgot my /s at the end :p

What if we had a color pallete like sunset overdrive?! :O

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
New Halo Community Feedback Survey. Check your mails GAF.

love that these really seem to be designed around community feedback. half expect a future question to ask if you find the plasma repeater to be too powerful and or spawn to frequently on maps.

Akai__

What commendation did we get and when?

They are stingy, 5 commons usually for me, lol. Oh and 300 XP for rank 4!

I haven't opened it yet, but I still have a lot of common work left, so it's all good for the moment.

3 Warthogs and 1 Needler for getting that BXR/Noob Combo Commendations to Level 4. Pretty bad.

I'm about to do the same. It would be nice if joining a spartan company made all members followers. Would be so much easier to add people.

Yeah, that would have saved me the troubble.

Has there been any word on why medals aren't available in an easy manner in the post game screen? Every time I pop back in I'm surprised that I can't check without going to waypoint. Most baffling change for sure. Was sort of hoping it got addressed in a patch.

Akai__

love that these really seem to be designed around community feedback. half expect a future question to ask if you find the plasma repeater to be too powerful and or spawn to frequently on maps.

We would never know since we are not allowe to share. NDA and stuff. :p

zD9wtZE.png

Image borrowed from Raven on TeamBeyond. Halo 2 BR to follow?

How? I was literally looking in the Custom Games for these weapons and they weren't there.

belushy

Banned
We would never know since we are not allowe to share. NDA and stuff. :p

How? I was literally looking in the Custom Games for these weapons and they weren't there.

Could be some code brought in from this patch for a future patch, like how we discovered the forge group saving last patch but it won't be here until probably the February update.

Man i hope i have enough room on my hdd... haven't purchased a much needed external and i put the division beta in que this afternoon... Ah freaknuts n paper clips.. :(

guess ill find out when i get home tonight.

BraXzy

What they need to do is get rid of the "game breaking bugs" Frankie talked about and then add it back in.

Well for one, you could use it to break out of a lot of maps. But then, just put in insta-kill volumes outside of intended space. I have no idea what else kind of issues it causes but I sure hope they sort them and add it back :(

zD9wtZE.png

Image borrowed from Raven on TeamBeyond. Halo 2 BR to follow?

I thought the SPNKr was already in customs, or did it have to be placed on the map?

I hope at some point they just let all unique warzone weapons be used in customs but I suppose that's not gonna be any time soon since it makes REQ packs less enticing.

Top Bottom