• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

A day like today 7 years ago Halo Wars was released, Happy 7th birthday Halo Wars!
maxresdefault.jpg

I still remember getting excited about an RTS game on the Halo universe made by one of my favorite developers ENSEMBLE STUDIOS the creators of Age of Empires
Halo Wars is one of my top 10 favorite games of all time, in my opinion is the best console RTS game period it was fun, challenging and beautiful, the soundtrack, the cinematics etc I can't wait to play Halo Wars 2 this year ALL UNITS!

jem0208

Managed to get a Warzone Assault match earlier and I matched TuFoxy from Team Infused. Perfected him at one point so I naturally teabagged him.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
A day like today 7 years ago Halo Wars was released, Happy 7th birthday Halo Wars!
maxresdefault.jpg

I still remember getting excited about an RTS game on the Halo universe made by one of my favorite developers ENSEMBLE STUDIOS the creators of Age of Empires
Halo Wars is one of my top 10 favorite games of all time, in my opinion is the best console RTS game period it was fun, challenging and beautiful, the soundtrack, the cinematics etc I can't wait to play Halo Wars 2 this year ALL UNITS!

Hope it hits back compat soon.

Strider

lol Started placement matches in arena...

The first game it didn't even start we got booted at the loading screen. Counted as a tie.

The second game someone got DCed and we lost 3-2 in OT in CTF. RIP rank for this month :p

GG XBL servers. GG.

I will say playing against Golds and Plats sure is interesting. This season is a lot of fun so far, I get away with a lot of stupid things I shouldn't.

I will say playing against Golds and Plats sure is interesting. This season is a lot of fun so far, I get away with a lot of stupid things I shouldn't.

Just admit you are a natural born wall slayer*

where your spartan charge misses and you hit the wall with your face.

mo60

I proudly announce that the Gaf SC now has an official bronze player within its ranks.

Whooo boy, 3 of the qualifying games (swat) I played with one man down from the beginning, was first in each of these and even top scorer in one instance. Was gold 2 last season ;)

I was technically the official first bronze GAF SC player, but I moved into silver in the last two seasons. I have yet to play halo 5 this season yet.

Strider

I had issues all night... XBL/halo 5 servers have been so disappointing lately.

4 out of 10 arena games at least one person got dropped. Warzone put me and my friends on different teams which was kinda funny when we realized it while shooting each other lol It was a weird night.

Haruko

Didn't get to grind at all today; caught a showing of Zootopia with some free movie ticket vouchers we got from Deadpool that expired today. Was a fun little movie; really enjoyed it.

Will be back on the Halo horse tomorrow

Nowise10

Man I enjoy Warzone Assault A LOT more than normal Warzone, why have I not been playing that since launch?

I remember the first time I played Assault I thought it was just some shitty gamemode they scratched up, but I definitely do think its better then Warzone now. Probably like 60% of what I play on H5.

clav

I did a tally and looks like I have all the Common unlockables.

Is there a reason why Bronze REQ packs are not half off? Do I have to unlock everything (legendary)?

BradC00

I did a tally and looks like I have all the Common unlockables.

Is there a reason why Bronze REQ packs are not half off? Do I have to unlock everything (legendary)?

they don't become half off, you just get REQ points back. at least for silvers which...

I JUST FINISHED YAY!

Now I can open up my premium packs and my 343 gift packs :>

they don't become half off, you just get REQ points back. at least for silvers which...

I JUST FINISHED YAY!

Now I can open up my premium packs and my 343 gift packs :>

Congratulations now the real grind starts ;), don't forget to show us what you get on the 343 packs

Top Bottom