• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

E92 M3

You can do as you please. As I've said, I don't think it's fair if you're not an active participant in the thread, to mooch off of the company, and not play for weeks/months at a time.

The SC is for our community, just making sure active members of the community are in it, that's all.

Well, I just got unbanned and fractured my foot yesterday lol. Haven't played much in the last few days.

Bungie never gave updates to Halo 2 after Halo 3 launched. Bungie never gave updates to Halo 3 after Halo Reach launched. 343i didn't give Halo 3 updates after the transfer. 343i never updated Halo Reach after Halo 4 launched. 343i never updated Halo 4 after MCC launched.

"The cycle will continue." - Mass Effect Halo
We did get one playlist update for MCC after H5G

Leyasu

Banned
You can do as you please. As I've said, I don't think it's fair if you're not an active participant in the thread, to mooch off of the company, and not play for weeks/months at a time.

The SC is for our community, just making sure active members of the community are in it, that's all.

Which is totally fair. I'm to addicted to stop playing the game, but the division is looking damn good.

Also, my "allowed" in brackets was not meant to be sarcastic or snarky, sorry if it came across that way. It is good to have someone actively administrating the SC. Plus I am pleased to be a part of it.

One day I might pluck up the courage to join you lot on a wz Saturday..

Ramirez

Which is totally fair. I'm to addicted to stop playing the game, but the division is looking damn good.

Also, my "allowed" in brackets was not meant to be sarcastic or snarky, sorry if it came across that way. It is good to have someone actively administrating the SC

It's all good, gonna be playing TD myself, lol.

Leyasu

Banned
Anyone socking the division over the Achilles grind will be replaced

Mods exempt obviously

Ah man. I wanted to make the most of the €60 I saved on the gold edition by buying on the Argentina store..

Also, I threw every slayer qualifier and just went for Spartan charges (racking up a good 30 - 40). Surely that earns me son lieu time no? ;)

I like the concept of the Division, however I'm not really into the setting. Modern day crisis thing, I just find it boring. If it was a different time period I'd probably be interested in it. So I'll pass on it.

So that means I'll continue to grind for Achilles!

After being majorly let down by Destiny, I just can't get excited for The Division. Hopefully it turns out well, but I'll be holding off for some time.

Which means more time for Halo, so I can't complain. I just wish there was more variety in Halo 5's maps (not just talking aesthetics, but gameplay style).

You will only have to worry about me when Quantum Break comes out. even then, that break would only last like... two days.

so yeah, nm just a stealth hype post about QB.

After being majorly let down by Destiny, I just can't get excited for The Division. Hopefully it turns out well, but I'll be holding off for some time.

Which means more time for Halo, so I can't complain. I just wish there was more variety in Halo 5's maps (not just talking aesthetics, but gameplay style).
Do you mean more environment interaction, like making the bridge fall down in zanzibar, or having the train in terminal or activating the waterfall on the h2a sanctuary remake?

Mildly OT but do you guys think MCC will get any more title updates or playlist updates? I recently started playing again, and it would be nice if 343 showed some love.

Also any chance of MCC being a GWG game? Would be cool to give the population a shot in the arm. Even though I paid $60 for it, i'd be 100% okay with people getting it for free.

I'd be okay with this lol, didn't even buy it because of all the problems.

Check this out - 'Rock Worms' from a old Halo CE build via Marcus Lehto.

Do you mean more environment interaction, like making the bridge fall down in zanzibar, or having the train in terminal or activating the waterfall on the h2a sanctuary remake?

Sure.

Also, just the style of maps like High Ground and Zanzibar - smaller, but open.

Or maps like Lockout and Guardian, with platforms and fatal and falls connecting them. Past Halo games usually provided more diverse play and map options.

Ramirez

You guys are placing way too much faith in Division. Sticking with Halo for my main shooter lol.

Not placing any faith in it personally. The Dark Zone will be tons of fun for a bit, not looking for it to become my every day game or anything.

E92 M3

Not placing any faith in it personally. The Dark Zone will be tons of fun for a bit, not looking for it to become my every day game or anything.

To be competitive in the DZ it'll require some grinding, though =/

DZ is intriguing to me, though.

--

Did Fiest replace Griffball or Assault?

tumblr_n291q6GwAu1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Shit, I better start posting more.

Top Bottom