• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

IHaveIce

Banned
Most of us dont talk in the chat from my previous experience. We all play silently. :p

So its nothing wrong with your xbox.

what? Earlier today we were all talking.

It is later in the 2nd session where everyone is silent for some reason.

Was super fun earlier today, eventhough Elzar was there

Hey now, Elzar's presence fucked the MM algorithm enough to get us those sweet <4:00 Assault games.

Man's putting in work.

No one talks because everyone wants to remain
UNKNOWN.
ty all.
Does that mean we're potentially getting two April updates?

I hope they don't use this to let the updates slip a month...
Had this multi-quoted lol, forgot to comment on it but hopefully they use this month to update BTB and give us some Action Sack playlists.
po-ten-tial

klaus

Most of us dont talk in the chat from my previous experience. We all play silently. :p

So its nothing wrong with your xbox.

Oh... I guess its cause noone invites me to the party chat then..

G0SU is unwanted confirmed.

:(
Uhhh does that mean that you have to be invited to the party chat or is there any join option that I couldn't find? Sorry I'm still confused ^^

It's open, so you can join :p

I'll be on in a few minutes, so when you start playing invite me!
Where is that option?

Akai__

Is there another warzone session today?

There are always 2, each Saturday. The next one is in less than 2 hours. I'll post when I'm online.

Oh... I guess its cause noone invites me to the party chat then..

G0SU is unwanted confirmed.

:(

The party is open to join. I probably lost track and assumed you were already in the party. Sorry.

I'll probably be on within the next couple hours to start a WZ group. We need Proms, so I'm gonna be focusing on WZ and not Assault.

Edit: I'm stupid and can't read. If you get online before me, I'll just join assuming that it's not full.

I'll probably be on within the next couple hours to start a WZ group. We need Proms, so I'm gonna be focusing on WZ and not Assault.

Got a lunch/party to go to so I'll be joining later than usual for the evening session, but I'll try to get home asap.

#FORTHECOMPANY

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I will try and be online for the second go around in a few hours.

IHaveIce

Banned
I will join when Elzar joins and I want to be in his party if we do 2 parties cause of too small lobbies.
I'm his minime

Edit: to avoid confusion I said minime not his miniwee.
That is OddOne

Magwik

Banned
23 More splatter kills
111 First Strike medals
16 kills of sniping the driver out of their vehicle
1656 ground vehicle kills
3275 Promethean kills
mjcry1.png

It would almost make sense to have multiple wz parties trying to grind the promethians. But then again having full parties working together makes more sense so we have coordination and cooperation on what we need to have done.

Magwik

Banned
It would almost make sense to have multiple wz parties trying to grind the promethians. But then again having full parties working together makes more sense so we have coordination and cooperation on what we need to have done.

What if we had 2 separate parties that got matched against each other ... on a covie only map

WZA is so much better.

Remember, some of us play alone because we don't have any friends.
I've only played solo myself so far. Using req cards in warzone assault is risky because the match can end so quickly and you usually only get to req level 6 or 7 before it's over. I prefer warzone now because it's not focused on a single base. If you're solo you can go anywhere and try to catch people off guard for fun kills. I'll try and solo capture bases back that arent being focused on at the moment.

Ramirez

Edit: I'm stupid and can't read. If you get online before me, I'll just join assuming that it's not full.

Sorry, didn't mean to impose. I was planning on being on way before your 2nd group, but life happened as usual. I'll just wait and join your group, lol.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Lol, my MMR must be through the roof, just won one team with previous max stats on Onyx, Onyx, Onyx and Platinum 1, I did well too despite being a lowly Gold 3 :D

Akai__

2nd session starting now. Regular Warzone only, since we need those Promethean kills.

Sorry, didn't mean to impose. I was planning on being on way before your 2nd group, but life happened as usual. I'll just wait and join your group, lol.

It's all good. I don't care who the session leader will be. Just want to play with a group that's all.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I just joined the group, looks like you all had 11. Hope I'm right.

Top Bottom