• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Strider

Sparty Squad beat ALG and Liquid in the Team Beyond tournament today.

WE BACK

But srs they have looked goooood recently. Peaking at the right time...

They about the lose to CLG tho lol

Chittagong

Gold Member
I don't think 343 has quite yet nailed the MM algorithm, this is just ridiculous:D

Onyx vs low Golds

EUavN8p.jpg

Grisby

Nice to come back to this for a few days and still see that the community seems healthy. 343 nailed the core gameplay.

Finally decided to start spending some of my RQ points. Got a pizza skin. Don't know how I feel about that.

7 Kill the driver of a moving enemy vehicle by using a Sniper Rifle

90 Earn the First Kill of a Match

1,398 Kill an enemy Spartan with a ground vehicle

2,895 Kill Promethean enemies

We are so close!

lip_licker.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
God I just fucking can't do Halo. Getting clowned on left and right with quitters in every other match.

7 Kill the driver of a moving enemy vehicle by using a Sniper Rifle

90 Earn the First Kill of a Match

1,398 Kill an enemy Spartan with a ground vehicle

2,895 Kill Promethean enemies

We are so close!

lip_licker.gif

Puttin in some buckle ups last few games of btb. :) aka it should be less than 7 now

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
That's been me lately. Kinda sucks. Just can't get my long range game down...

Yel. I've been tweaking my settings to get a better feeling. Sometimes I can pull good plays, but it's way to common to just get played outright.

Riptide still needs a weapon change, there should be another H2 BR on the map, just replace the regular H5 BR with it. It is almost impossible to break a good top mid defense formation just simply because how powerful the H2 BR is.

clav

Riptide also has weird pits that don't allow players to really go anywhere except upwards or after moving some distance.

Cranster

Banned
Had to quit my first Warzone Assault match in this game today. 343I matched me with shitty teammates as per usual and the entire team continuously spawn killed us, got Level 6 REQs while we were stuck at Level 2 REQS and let us capture the Garage so they can surround us with Gauss Higs and farm kills.

WTF is with your shitty spawn sand Matchmaking systems 343I?!!!

Top Bottom