• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

mo60

Had to quit my first Warzone Assault match in this game today. 343I matched me with shitty teammates as per usual and the entire team continuously spawn killed us, got Level 6 REQs while we were stuck at Level 2 REQS and let us capture the Garage so they can surround us with Gauss Higs and farm kills.

WTF is with your shitty spawn sand Matchmaking systems 343I?!!!

Was the match played on Urban because that map is a pretty good map to spawn trap other players on using mongooses and other methods.

mo60

Well hey, finally got my silver packs squared away!

The halo 2 br, I can hear it calling to me.

At the rate I'm going through the silver packs I won't probably won't unlock everything in that tier of req packs until May because of school which limits the amount of time I play per week to two days usually and in the next month or so I expect them to add a few more common, rare and uncommon reqs which will make me take longer to reach the gold tier of the req packs.

Poster#1

I don't know if i'll ever finish my silver packs. Last night was my first time playing WZ with gaffers and i opened like 3 packs in an hour. I should play with you guys more lol.

Cranster

Banned
Was the match played on Urban because that map is a pretty good map to spawn trap other players on using mongooses and other methods.
Nope, it was on Dispatch which is my least favourite Warzone Map in general.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Knowing my luck though, I'll be getting Warthog Certifications for awhile.

Sorry I missed out on warzone Saturday this week guys. Just got home and it's almost 2AM. However, if anyone is down for "warzone Sunday" tomorrow during evening mountain time, I'd be down with getting another lobby going. Just message me on live.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Riptide still needs a weapon change, there should be another H2 BR on the map, just replace the regular H5 BR with it. It is almost impossible to break a good top mid defense formation just simply because how powerful the H2 BR is.

What do everyone think of the removal of the fuel rod? I know people hated the map, but now it's a much slower map with the same team holding top mid most of the game. Not sure if the reason is H2BR, it's just an easily protectible area with a lot of cover and long visibility.

What do everyone think of the removal of the fuel rod? I know people hated the map, but now it's a much slower map with the same team holding top mid most of the game. Not sure if the reason is H2BR, it's just an easily protectible area with a lot of cover and long visibility.

Top mid lets the team having access to a weapon vastly superior to starting weapons with constant stream of ammo supply, and the removal of fuel rod makes the other team hard to press them out.

Ade

Well, I've had a productive morning, I'm now Sr100 and looking mighty fine:p

wKWhMK9.jpg

I'm also doing reasonably well with my REQ fund in advance of the next update:

uTIldYk.jpg

Loomba

I just had the weirdest game of warzone where they had 2 bases constantly and had all the map and were killing us constantly but we were always ahead because we were final shotting the legendary AI lol. We won by like 70 points when we should have lost easily. I'm not complaining!

Had to make some gifs after seeing this video on Reddit

Haha oh wow that looks fantastic!!

IHaveIce

Banned
I don't know what they did but I have a way harder time finding matches since last week

yeah same here, I don't know if it is harder or just takes way longer.

It can't be tied to ranks, since I still get enemies far away from my skill( talking about champions when I'm plat) and it takes a long time to find even WZ games

I'm feeling like I'm hitting a wall in terms of trying to get better at this game. I used to be so much better when I had a headset to use, gave me better situational awareness, but for some reason, my aiming has just gone to shit.

I'm actually starting to develop some weird sort of blisters on my thumbs from playing so much.

Any tips on how to improve my aim/ just general things to help me get better? (Besides the obvious communication factor? :p)

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Did the NeoGAF Spartan company remove every under a certain rank? I play every weekend and was removed, not mad as I know there are people that play way more. Just curious.

Strider

Did the NeoGAF Spartan company remove every under a certain rank? I play every weekend and was removed, not mad as I know there are people that play way more. Just curious.

Only inactive players I'm sure.

Did you miss a weekend somewhere in there? 2 weeks without playing is probably enough to get the cut.

Ade

Slightly OT but I really want a selection of those boomco guns, although they seem not to exist here in the UK. Any suggestions on where to import from?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Only inactive players..

Only inactive players I'm sure.

Did you miss a weekend somewhere in there? 2 weeks without playing is probably enough to get the cut.

I've played every weekend. In fact, I played breakout and ranked in breakout last weekend, and still got axed and I was in the SC last weekend. Checked last night and it said I was removed.

Edit: sent a request to rejoin in case it was a mistake.

IHaveIce

Banned
Snakebite now follows me on twitter.

CLG just showed yesterday again why they are unbeatable, even when distracted and not 100% on the game they were crushing top teams, And RNG looked even good before against Liquid and Allegiance..

CLG will win worlds and if other teams don't change for season 2 or hugely improve I don't see that changing.

Snakebite is super calm and keeps everyone in check ingame, he also has a fantastic shot.
Frosty's movement and plays are so smart for someone so young, he just gets too much into challenging with other young guns like Stellur
Lethul.. yeah idk man he is an allrounder, not maybe the top player in eeverything but he can adapt to every situation and is super smart.
Royal 2 is probably the best sniper in H5 right now though he is the only one on CLG who really tilts sometimes

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Thanks for the warzone games yesterday guys. Sorry I left without saying anything. Had to take care of the baby and had to run. I will be on again tonight if you guys wanna group up again to grind some more.

I'll probably be 4 days without playing.
I have never been so much time without playing Halo 5 :eek:
And I don't wanna be kicked out of the SC :(

Top Bottom