• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

IHaveIce

Banned
YOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

Halo-5-Guardians-Halo-World-Championship-REQ-Pack-576x320.jpg

for free??! Aw yisss.
Looks awesome and Firefight? Oh boy

singhr1

No problem. I just wanted to see if there was a way to get the old hcs skin set.

I, too, missed the chance to get the first one. I've been saving up that 80k in the hopes that it would return :(

There is more news this Thursday so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We’ll have even more Halo World Championship 2016 news to share this Thursday, March 17th as well and be sure to follow Halo and HCS on Twitter (and tweet #HaloWC) or head over to Halo.gg for more information about the Halo World Championship 2016.

Fuchsdh

I'd be highly surprised if there wasn't another Halo WC pack that was also available to buy.

Your REQ points and some poor sap's cash will be burned to fuel the Blood God.

Loomba

I'd honestly just rather be able to buy it.

I'm going to be on the other side of the world so I can't get to my xbox but I can get on waypoint.

Can you sign in on twitch with your xbox credentials on PC somehow?

Spartan3PC

So can I spend my 70k Req points on Gold packs now since that free pack isn't the same as the old one and only has that stuff in it?

TCKaos

So I heard there was a new montage? Someone should put this sick clip in. It's pretty great.

In other news, the spawns on Urban are so bad that teams have discovered a way to actually block them entirely, making it so that the defending team can't just not escape their spawn - they can't even spawn at all.

Truly, we live in great times. I don't understand how something like Urban and Antifreeze pass any form of even remotely destructive playtesting in their current forms. No idea.

Strider

Lol, bought $30 in Xbox credit for what they had planned, turns out to be free. Might as well buy some golds instead.

I wouldn't just yet... Unless they confirmed there will be no purchaseable packs? Wouldn't surprise me at all if there is both the free stuff and some exclusive req packs.

--

Anyway I wont be able to get the free pack :( Really sucks you only get the pack for watching on your XB1 on the last day and not during the entire event. I'll be watching that day but I won't be at home to watch on my XB1..

Edit: oh wait just on twitch counts too? niiiiiice.

Strider

My hopes for hwc...

1. a couple international teams make it into the bracket stage to spice things up.
2. CLG doesn't sweep everyone :p
3. Sparty squad Can get at least top 4

Glass

After the fantastic X Games series, I really hope there isn't a CLG sweep. It'd make for a better story too if EG wins. I'd say they're still the ones with the best chance against CLG, even though I'd love for the stars to align for Renegades.

I'm so excited about the Halo World Championship and I just can't hide it :D, get ready HaloGaf for the best tournament in the history of competitive Halo ever!

Hopefully my acute pharyngitis will get better for the weekend, wish me luck guys

link1201

I'm so excited about the Halo World Championship and I just can't hide it :D, get ready HaloGaf for the best tournament in the history of competitive Halo ever!

Hopefully my acute pharyngitis will get better for the weekend, wish me luck guys
It will be interesting to see considering how much money is on the line. This plus Daredevil will make for a very unproductive weekend, lol.

Vico

I hope we don't really have to watch the finals live to get the free pack. I mean, it'll be around 2am here, on a sunday night.

Really want to see Warzone Firefight. Should be interesting.

Nori Chan

Our SC go the achilles armor while I was off playing the Division :OOOOOO

AWWWWW SHIIIIT.

Who do I have to thank for grinding out Promethean kills lol

Nice. What SR level do you need top be near at to finish it? Im in my 80's and I still feel like I have an eternity of silvers left to go lol.
Im at 60 and only halfway through with silvers. But I also gave in and stopped selling all my req cards. Warzone and warzone assault are far less fun without needlers, carbines, and power weapons. Now I only sell the lower end req cards, mostly common. And let me say again how much fun it is to use the blood of suban. That weapon is a dream.
Our SC go the achilles armor while I was off playing the Division :OOOOOO

AWWWWW SHIIIIT.

Who do I have to thank for grinding out Promethean kills lol
We are relying on you to get us the helmet lol.

MaGlock

So by my count I only need the sword wraith cert and some emblems any place with a easy way to tell how many emblems remaining? Kind of want to marathon to open my arena packs

Chittagong

Gold Member
Managed to pull my all time loss streak today, have lost 14 out of the last 20 games. I hope the game adjusts my MMR back to the noob league, I don't deal well with these max Diamonds and Onyxes :D

Super excited about HWC this weekend!!

Ade

I hope we don't really have to watch the finals live to get the free pack. I mean, it'll be around 2am here, on a sunday night.

Really want to see Warzone Firefight. Should be interesting.

The article implies we get till9am or something, but its unclear.

Fuchsdh

I was 2 away from getting a perfection in a slayer match once in a match were the enemy team was throwing the match away. I went like 19- 2 in that match if I recall.

To date I have a single Perfection medal to my entire Halo career, the result of being The Dick who camped the sniper rifle spawn all game on Hemorrhage.

blamite

If they're teasing Firefight already maybe it's far enough along to be included in the Reach update? Late April/early May then? That'd be pretty good. It'll be nice to actually be able to easily grind Promethean and Covenant kills like it's nothing.

Top Bottom