• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

BraXzy

Really cool GIF of each weapon scope in the game (Credit to Reddit)

pNeoTc0.gif

I'll have that video uploaded FATs where you killed that dude I n Noctus and his weapons started flying up towards my direction and caught his power weapon and nades.

BraXzy

I'll have that video uploaded FATs where you killed that dude I n Noctus and his weapons started flying up towards my direction and caught his power weapon and nades.

That sounded far too cool to wait for, just to letcha know, everything you record auto uploads. You can grab it off Xbox.com, or search your tag on XboxDVR.com / XboxClips.com.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/NOBLEGUNDAM69/video/14241795

Can confirm, that was preeeeetty cool.

daedalius

I think you need to turn down you aim acceleration. If you are having issue making fine adjustments, the. You've got it set to high. 3 is the default, but it seems like a lot of people prefer 2.

I actually had already changed it to 1 the other evening. I'll try to increase my inner deadzone.

Fuchsdh

Nah, Mendicant Bias went good during Halo 3, remember.

The fact that the Domain was destroyed and now suddenly is back still needs to be addressed. We need Frankie to make a Mister Chief-drawing about it, right now.

All you'll get is some weird-ass Wahrer drawing involving gravity gauntlets.

Don't know why people don't put 0 for Outer?
Ninja had it in 0, but the other day I read is settings again and it was at 10 I believe. Why?

BraXzy

WELP, LETS CHANGE OUR SETTINGS NOW BOIZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3 is what we defaulted to and it felt horrid. No thanks!

Ninja had it in 0, but the other day I read is settings again and it was at 10 I believe. Why?

I prefer it because chances are if I'm close to pegging the stick, it's because I want to turn round, so I'd rather it go full lock slightly sooner in case I don't quite hit it/my sticks a little off at the edges.

Not neccesarily. There's a theoretical fourth stage of rampancy called metastability. The Domain stabilized her, but she'd already gone rampant at that point. Ergo, she's batshit insane.

Rampancy is the third stage of AI development. By achieving metastability, she's passed through that, by definition.

She may have come to some conclusions that seem mad to us, but when you can plan on a geological time scale, setting off a few EMPs over some inhabited planets is a pretty tiny concern.

Rampancy is the third stage of AI development. By achieving metastability, she's passed through that, by definition.

She may have come to some conclusions that seem mad to us, but when you can plan on a geological time scale, setting off a few EMPs over some inhabited planets is a pretty tiny concern.

didn't she say the plan she made was for over 10,000 years or something? And that is when she would let out blue team fromthe cryptium???

BraXzy

But BraXzy, if you want to Git Gud like SNIPERDOWNZ then you must! You must change it back to default 3! You must you must you must!

Now say it with his voice
smeagol.jpg

I don't know what I expected when I clicked that second box.. But that certainly wasn't it lmfao.

Leyasu

Banned
I misunderstood your point sorry, probably I'm simply exhausted by all the people denying this as an issue, and the so frustrating time 343 are taking to simply give a word on this.

The person who you replied to does get it. But alot of people on here don't (most of them don't even know what you are talking about, but will still dismiss it). 343 members who post in here will totally ignore it. I posted a GIF in the last OT (page 251 or 253), and someone from 343 tried saying it was a network problem. Lol.

Basically, you are wasting your time on here with this. Most people dismiss it like I wrote above, and 343 employees will do the same or contradict what other 343 employees have said or just blow smoke up your arse.

I was looking forward to this update after what 343 wrote in that thread on waypoint.. But like the cynic in me suspected, more fucking bullshit. It's hit and miss at best.

Doing the latest survey last night is enough to tell you what their priorities are for matchmaking.... And quality is not one of them.

They won't implement too many changes through fear of being called out on increasing the matchmaking time. Plus they know that they will also be called out because they are fixing a problem that should never have been there in the first place. It ain't happening.

This will only be fixed if everyone outside of North America boycotts their games. As that ain't gonna happen, you just have to be thankful for the odd local game that you get. And accept that you are just fodder for tier 1 players when you are playing out of region.

Sorry for the txt wall.

Basically grin and bear it. They got your money, they have matchmaking that works. Anything else they don't give a flying fuck about...

Yeah my biggest gripe with Cortana in Halo 5 is that her behavior is completely contradictory to her behavior in previous halo games. Cortana was never a "greater good" type of protagonist. But all of a sudden she is now? Pffffftttt

Whilst the change is somewhat abrupt, it's easily explained by her, essentially, madness.

Trup1aya

The larger the outer deadzone, the sooner you'll reach max velocity. I've got mine at 10 because if I'm using th outer ring, it's because I want to turn, not simply adjust my aim.

Yeah my biggest gripe with Cortana in Halo 5 is that her behavior is completely contradictory to her behavior in previous halo games. Cortana was never a "greater good" type of protagonist. But all of a sudden she is now? Pffffftttt

Hard to say she wasn't a greater good kind of gal. She's of Halsey descent for one. Also, she was down for blowing up installation 04 and all of the UNSC on it in order to stop the flood from escaping AND keep it from firing.

I think she's just fucking crazy

BraXzy

Basically grin and bear it. They got your money, they have matchmaking that works. Anything else they don't give a flying fuck about...

I just wish they'd either show the server you're connecting and your ping in the UI somewhere or let us opt in to pick longer matchmaking but our choice of datacenter.

I experienced a lot of lag last night. Very consistent across at least 5 matches. Getting shot through walls when I'm already ducked into cover.

I can go play CSGO and not see lag all night.

Edit:
I'm in midwest America

I experienced a lot of lag last night. Very consistent across at least 5 matches. Getting shot through walls when I'm already ducked into cover.

I can go play CSGO and not see lag all night.

Edit:
I'm in midwest America

I had some players disappearing in front of me yesterday, but i was also downloading the division beta, so i thought it was that,

The larger the outer deadzone, the sooner you'll reach max velocity. I've got mine at 10 because if I'm using th outer ring, it's because I want to turn, not simply adjust my aim.

Hard to say she wasn't a greater good kind of gal. She's of Halsey descent for one. Also, she was down for blowing up installation 04 and all of the UNSC on it in order to stop the flood from escaping AND keep it from firing.

I think she's just fucking crazy

But don't you like the crazy ones? ;) ;)

Top Bottom