• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Strider

Alright so this is who we got so far + me:

Furious Demise
StaticGAF
BizzyBum
Spartan3PC
ATOMICJORGE
Poodlestrike

Sending out invites now and we'll start in a few to give everyone a chance to get in. We still got spots so if anyone else wants in just let me know.

Saw your post too Ram just message me when you wanna jump in.

Edit: Idk if my mic/headset isnt working or if all of you are silent lol

Furious Demise
StaticGAF
BizzyBum
Spartan3PC
ATOMICJORGE
Poodlestrike

Sending out invites now and we'll start in a few to give everyone a chance to get in. We still got spots so if anyone else wants in just let me know.

I think it's both lol

Unstable

HaloGAF Warzone Stack

Starting around 8 Eastern. Everyone is welcome all you have to do is quote this with your Gamertag and I'll add you as a friend then send you an invite.

Invites will be sent out in ~25 minutes and we'll start a few minutes after that once we get everyone in the party. Hopefully we can get a whole group of 12.

I'll make another post once invites start going out. My GT is 'Sensei Strider'

I'm game! GT is Unstable H2o

TCKaos

Furious Demise
StaticGAF
BizzyBum
Spartan3PC
ATOMICJORGE
Poodlestrike

TCKaos.

Put me in coach, I'm good for it.

TCKaos

>That feel when the entire party gets put in to a Warzone match and then it sends you and you alone to the menu, putting you in a queue to join the match in progress.

oqcVtDW.jpg

10k O: also can you guys hear me? I think you can't use the PS4 buds on the One

Ramirez

So, the SC is full. I'm basically positive all of the 100 members have played within the last few days, so sorry to anyone who didn't make it in yet, but I think I got everyone that asked.

HaloGAF Warzone Stack

Starting around 8 Eastern. Everyone is welcome all you have to do is quote this with your Gamertag and I'll add you as a friend then send you an invite.

Invites will be sent out in ~25 minutes and we'll start a few minutes after that once we get everyone in the party. Hopefully we can get a whole group of 12.

GT:Dipset99 , if you guys are still adding

HaloGAF Warzone Stack

If there's room ill take an invite!

GT: FATstronaut

BizzyBum

Sorry about dipping early guys, the game literally kicked me out back to the dashboard after a few games and I figured I'd let someone else try to join.

I'll add everyone for future games.

Strider

Good games everybody! A couple hours of WZ and bunch of of good wins.

Need to take a break for a few then will probably play some Team Arena or slayer for a bit if anyone wants to join me feel free to send me a message.

Took a peek at the gaming side about that tweet.

So many ppl just dont want to see halo there. I shouldnt have read some of the pages. Lol omg

Top Bottom