• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

TCKaos

I'm in for some hot GAF on World Warzone action.

I'll be on, GT is the same as my username.

I have a shitload of clips of me or our team taking out the enemy core that I was thinking about putting in my montage, but didn't.

WarzoneGAF montage?

Set either to Holding out for a Hero or Push it to the Limit

singhr1

Ha, just read this week's Canon Fodder and noticed this hint at the Arbiter in Killer Instinct

You never know where the canon might creep up on you! Before we close, a bit of weekend viewing advice: make sure you keep an eye on the Halo World Championship stream from X Games Aspen 2016. I hear it’s a pretty cool event that doesn’t afraid of anything. Just saying.

Until next week… Live well, play Halo, and when in doubt, always trust your instincts.

:)

belushy

Banned
Hey Tashi or 343, how was the viewership across all platforms? 41k on twitch is decent for Halo, jwing how it was with the other stuff.

Playing Hardcore in MCC, H2/H1 aiming is SO VERY MUCH SUPERIOR. Please bring it back for H6.

Hey Tashi or 343, how was the viewership across all platforms? 41k on twitch is decent for Halo, jwing how it was with the other stuff.

For halo, 41k is amazing. MLG.tv was ~3k I think?

BizzyBum

So um, I guess I didn't sell a lot of crap in Reqs when I first started because I just went into my collection and realized I could sell stuff through here. I ended up with 42,000 Req points. LOL

Kibbles

So um, I guess I didn't sell a lot of crap in Reqs when I first started because I just went into my collection and realized I could sell stuff through here. I ended up with 42,000 Req points. LOL
343 listen up: add a quantity option to selling. Selling can be a pain when you have a ton of something you want to sell.

Nori Chan

When

WHEN

HAS GROUND POUND BEEN A ONE HIT KILL. I JUST GOT KILLED BY IT NOT ONCE NOT TWICE BUT THREE FUCKING TIMES BY THE SAME GUY IN FFA

mo60

Has anyone noticed an increase in people sliding and then shooting you with the shotgun lately. People on the enemy team kept on killing me when they did this.

So I finished my placement matches for SWAT, I got placed Gold 6. I guess because I waited until the last second lol.

Anna-Kendrick-WTF-Confused-Reaction-Gif.gif

Oh well, it just gives me more montage clips!

Strider

HaloGAF Warzone Stack

Starting around 8 Eastern. Everyone is welcome all you have to do is quote this with your Gamertag and I'll add you as a friend then send you an invite.

Invites will be sent out in ~25 minutes and we'll start a few minutes after that once we get everyone in the party. Hopefully we can get a whole group of 12.

I'll make another post once invites start going out. My GT is 'Sensei Strider'

HaloGAF Warzone Stack

Everyone is welcome all you have to do is quote this with your Gamertag and I'll add you as a friend then send you an invite.

Invites will be sent out in ~25 minutes and we'll start a few minutes after that once we get everyone in the party. Hopefully we can get a whole group of 12.

I'll play!

GT: Furious Demise

Magwik

Banned
HaloGAF Warzone Stack

Everyone is welcome all you have to do is quote this with your Gamertag and I'll add you as a friend then send you an invite.

I'll make another post once invites start going out.

I'm in
GT: StaticGAF

BizzyBum

HaloGAF Warzone Stack

Starting around 8 Eastern. Everyone is welcome all you have to do is quote this with your Gamertag and I'll add you as a friend then send you an invite.

I can play a few.

GT: BizzyBum

Spartan3PC

HaloGAF Warzone Stack

I'd love to join!

GT: Spartan3PC

HaloGAF Warzone Stack

ATOMICJORGE reporting for duty!

GT: ATOMICJORGE

HaloGAF Warzone Stack

GT: Poodlestrike

Natch.

BraXzy

I've just headed off :(

Another day folks. Today was not a good day of Halo, the hype from X-Games did not translate into my gameplay haha.

Top Bottom