• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
Playing WZ against a party that spawns a power weapon on literally every spawn kinda makes the mode complete shit.

Well I would imagine they would want to win if they were doing that. When you play warzone, you gotta be prepared to spend those req cards as soon as possible if you want to try to win.

Tawpgun

Well I would imagine they would want to win if they were doing that. When you play warzone, you gotta be prepared to spend those req cards as soon as possible if you want to try to win.
Lol not when the other team has all the mythic and legendary reqs

Madness

It wasn't so bad before because only at the end would everything come. Now you have tanks at like 300 points, banshees, and Mantis all the time due to faster REQ levels for 4-9.

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member

Well it is not like they start with req level 9 at the beginning. Obviously if your team starts off terrible it can be hard to catch up, but it is possible. Just saying.

Ramirez

Not saying they did anything wrong, just saying the mode is shit in that situation, lol. The old Req power grind was fine, no clue why they upped it.

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
Not saying they did anything wrong, just saying the mode is shit in that situation, lol. The old Req power grind was fine, no clue why they upped it.

It does suck. It is bad when you play against a group of people since they roll with the same mindset.

Anyone see this on Reddit? This guy's house burned down last week and they took pictures of some of the gaming stuff that survived or didn't survive.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/43klaj/my_close_friend_uspectre387_s_home_burned_down/

Halo 3 helmet:

xepmooa.jpg

Strider

I forgot all about the Halo Discord actually... Just added it to my servers will have to get on it sometime. Guess a decent number of people use that instead of the thread to find groups huh?

I forgot all about the Halo Discord actually... Just added it to my servers will have to get on it sometime. Guess a decent number of people use that instead of the thread to find groups huh?
Last time I went there it was just 3 people talking endlessly about some tv show lmao

Nori Chan

So breakout is where all the bad people play now. It got up to the point where my randoms died in the first 5 seconds in the last round, I gave up, and spartan charged betrayal the other guy left alive and grenaded myself.

it was that bad

Spartan3PC

Good playing Warzone with you guys and thanks again for adding me to the HaloGaf Company. Good progress tonight. Will do it again soon.

Magwik

Banned
Next time we definitely need to do a ghost run in Warzone assault
Hopefully one day custom Warzone matches will be a thing then we can have 12v12 HaloGAF customs

BraXzy

BREAKING: Live footage of my session with HaloGAF tonight

star%20wars%20outtake.gif

Lmao burst out laughing. Perfect GIF. I definitely need to get in on that next time!

Last time I went there it was just 3 people talking endlessly about some tv show lmao

Haha yeah there's a fair amount of off-topic shizzle as well as Halo. All are welcome of course.
Except Granadier but he shows up anyway.
<3

Haha yeah there's a fair amount of off-topic shizzle as well as Halo. All are welcome of course.
Except Granadier but he shows up anyway.
<3

I'd love a game with y'all, stupid timezone and US dedis bullshit :(

If any Aussies want to party up for Arena or WZ just add my GT (same as GAF name) as a friend and hit me up. I/we play most week nights but not much on the weekend. Small parties = Arena, mid-large parties = WZ (usually).

Madness

Yeah I really dislike the change to Warzone. Ruined any semblance of balance, and smaller maps like ARC are super-duper heavies now by the midway point. We had 3 banshees, 2 wraiths, etc. Then the other team brought out 2 people with answers and a gauss hog, several snipers. It wouldn't be so bad, but the spawn system would routinely spawn people outside of challenged bases leading to instant deaths by banshees or Mantis etc.

Trup1aya

I guess I must be one of the few who like the changes to the Warzone grind.

It's a lot more chaotic and unpredictable, which is what I was expecting when the gamemode was announced. Now I might spend less time in Warzone Assault, which is typically where I go for my dose of chaos.

BraXzy

Got my Elite today, shall I jump into arena to test its power
to revolt against me
or play warzone first?

I highly highly recommend if you go into Arena that it's BTB. If not Warzone. Your hand will refuse to cooperate for awhile, don't get frustrated because you're doing placements :3

Speaking of which, have ranks reset?!

I highly highly recommend if you go into Arena that it's BTB. If not Warzone. Your hand will refuse to cooperate for awhile, don't get frustrated because you're doing placements :3

Speaking of which, have ranks reset?!
Yes also you missed the WZ night it was great

Top Bottom