• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

belushy

Banned
Well if it works like the Warzone req bundle, then you'll get 3 permanent unlocks(in this case only cosmetics and not any certs for weapons or vehicles), and then some consumable reqs, so maybe a handful of Arena boosts.

edit: 3 each pack for 14 packs I think.

Fuchsdh

I got the Warzone pack a month or two ago and didn't feel like it was a bad deal. Overall I've spent probably less than the $99 I would have for the LE and felt like it was a better buy (the game at $50 plus the REQ packs) than going in sight-unseen.

At this point though I don't feel like buying more packs is worth it. I'm more than half way through finishing my silvers and I'm getting at least two silver packs a day purely from the limited amount of time I have to play.

Well if it works like the Warzone req bundle, then you'll get 3 permanent unlocks(in this case only cosmetics and not any certs for weapons or vehicles), and then some consumable reqs, so maybe a handful of Arena boosts.

edit: 3 each pack for 14 packs I think.
So you're saying you're guaranteed 42 permanent unlocks? I suppose that's not as bad as I was originally thinking. Still though, I'd rather a cheaper price of like 10 dollars for half the amount or whatever the pro-rated amount of reqs would be.

I find it sad that most of the time I visit Halo threads people are discussing REQ packs. Halo has now become a RNG slave driver.

Gross.

belushy

Banned
So you're saying you're guaranteed 42 permanent unlocks? I suppose that's not as bad as I was originally thinking. Still though, I'd rather a cheaper price of like 10 dollars for half the amount or whatever the pro-rated amount of reqs would be.

I think, no idea if will only be 2 or 3 perm unlocks, but thats what the Warzone REQ bundle was.

E92 M3

TVWHJ-RG2M7-MQ666-W9HF9-G2PFZ

I hate Halo and the req system, but would completely love it if I had a black visor
lxthul.png

hint

hint

im_dany

There is definitely something wrong on FFA in Europe, no way it lags so much. It looks like I take more shots to kill someone.

I like fast matchmaking, but I also like less lag in the actual match too :/

Fuchsdh

I hate Halo and the req system, but would completely love it if I had a black visor
lxthul.png

hint

hint

Merely grind some more and pray to the loot gods!

It does look sexy.

Is there a real classic gold visor though? Have only seen some tinted variations that IMO don't look so hot.

BraXzy

First person to find a secret link in the OP gets a cookie. First person to find them all gets a REQ code from Frankie he said.
He didn't.

I find it sad that most of the time I visit Halo threads people are discussing REQ packs. Halo has now become a RNG slave driver.

Gross.

To be fair, REQ discussion is a lot more palatable than another post about how sprinting doesn't belong in Halo...

And remember, REQs are keeping the playerbase from being split by map packs. It's pretty solid, and hopefully a lot more profitable.

To be fair, REQ discussion is a lot more palatable than another post about how sprinting doesn't belong in Halo...

And remember, REQs are keeping the playerbase from being split by map packs. It's pretty solid, and hopefully a lot more profitable.

Oh yeah. All those gametypes and "map packs" have been truly something. /s

And Halo is better without sprint.

Madness

Should have had this Arena REQ bundle from the start, they would've made a killing from the amount of players who would have bought it. I still see pros and other streamers who play Arena, they sell all Warzone stuff and just buy silver/gold packs to unlock cosmetic stuff.

I might buy it, but only once I only have rare and above left to do. The warzone premium REQs rarely gave me anything above uncommon/rare.

BraXzy

Should have had this Arena REQ bundle from the start, they would've made a killing from the amount of players who would have bought it.

Yeah but I suppose they were pushing Warzone like crazy at launch. If both packs had released at the same time, I would have bought the Arena one.

link1201

Should have had this Arena REQ bundle from the start, they would've made a killing from the amount of players who would have bought it. I still see pros and other streamers who play Arena, they sell all Warzone stuff and just buy silver/gold packs to unlock cosmetic stuff.

I might buy it, but only once I only have rare and above left to do. The warzone premium REQs rarely gave me anything above uncommon/rare.
I really regret opening mine so soon.
:(

mo60

I give up
sRb4vA7.png

On everything
sad8Jop.png

I played in a slayer match once were one player on the enemy team got 68% of the kills on his team(34 kills out of 50). No one else on his team broke 10 kills. My team combined only got 30 kills and me and some other player on my team were the only one on the team that broke 10 kills. Despite having a gold rank player on my team we got absolutely destroyed by that one player.

This was the match.

Screenshot-Original.png

Top Bottom