• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Akai__

Found the first bug in Forge. Player models are just gone after you enter the Monitor mode and come back to player mode. Like, they are not invisible, but completely gone.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Been trying to get the download to pop, but my xbox just logs into the game and then gives me sync errors. Restarting it now to see if that helps.

Restart fixed it.

So my REQ points are showing zero even though I had 240,000. It's not doing the normal spinning wheel, failed to retrieve req data either. :/

A sign to come that Post-Celebration animations are coming back?! :O

Stinkles please confirm
Tashi please confirm
Bonnie please confirm
KiKi please confirm
Mister Chief please confirm

Strider

Finally having matching horizontal and Vertical aiming sens is greeeeaaaat. But now I need to learn how to aim all over again lol

Strider

I am very much in favor of Team Arena becoming an HCS playlist.

I am very much not in favor of using Team Arena as the testing ground for changes.

I look like an idiot during my starting plays lol

jem0208

I am very much in favor of Team Arena becoming an HCS playlist.

I am very much not in favor of using Team Arena as the testing ground for changes.

I look like an idiot during my starting plays lol
Making Team Arena the test playlist is the only way they're going to get people to play enough to give actual feedback though. Otherwise people would play one game, decide they hate it because it's different to what they got used to then complain endlessly.

Strider

Making Team Arena the test playlist is the only way they're going to get people to play enough to give actual feedback though. Otherwise people would play one game, decide they hate it because it's different to what they got used to then complain endlessly.

I know.

I still don't like it.

And it's not like my feedback is gonna get read anyway :(

Lren

Absolutely adoring Infection. Such a tense and fun mode. Will certainly tide me over until Firefight is released.

My K/D is gonna be laughable by the time I settle on new aiming settings lol I'm sure people are sending me hate messages on XBL right noooooow.

Man G0SU... I set it up for you and everything. I expected creativity here.

Yeah i fail. working and doing this at the same times limits my creativity. luulzzzzzz

You need the real jerks i this thread to bring out the big guns.

blakep267

Is the Halo 2 be impossible to get or something? I finished the silver packs in March ish( I've been using points in gold packs too throughout the months)and I've been buying nothing but gold packs since April ish and I've yet to get it or the Phaeton for that matter. And I'm grinding out like 6-7 gold packs a week( I try to get one per day, but was busy with overwatch lately)

I love how some of the emblems have a rarity, makes the special ones stick out more.

They need more Mister Chief emblems of him doing different poses. Maybe one that is animated where his visor glows. or ERR AAAHH fades in and out or something.

Frankie Plz.

ALL GLORY TO FRANKIE

edit:

I wonder if there is something down the pipeline that has been hinted within Infection.

Armor effects

Can someone confirm that the infected do have a trailer of Green/black stuff emitting from them constantly? When watching the stream, it looked like that was the case.

Maybe a new armor will emit birthday grunt confetti cause it is the armor all grunts worship.

link1201

I just got the brute rifle, azure dream skin and the drone emblem from a silver pack.
Next pack got this:D

Wheelman

Rare
Any vehicle you are seated in quickly recovers from EMP effects and has increased damage resistance. Damage resistance stacks for each passenger using Wheelman.
Did it stack like that in Halo 4?

Strider

They changed the font? Plz someone post pics. Power outage where I live 😢

It's only duriong the score screen before and after game and it's not a big changhe. Don't get too excited...

When I said irrelevant nitpick I meant it 100% lol

Someone already tested the new aiming?

I've been messing around with it... Def feel that matching vertical and horizontal sens is a good thing but it's been tough finding just the right sens/accel combination.

Top Bottom