• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Uff, I'm at 45%.
I feared that I had worse accuracy than G0SU. Thank god.

My aim has been terrible. My aim is now worse than what is was at launch.. It's sad.

What??? :eek:
I'm European. Portuguese more specifically.

YOU SCRUB

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA i need to go back to grade school and learn my countries. I thought it was by Peru, or venezuela or some shit like that. hahaha sorry mate.

Thank god, I'm 44% Arena / 48% Warzone. Scraped through.

You're almost as scrub as me. I better get my WZ accuracy up so i can pass you at something else ;P

Uff, I'm at 45%.
I feared that I had worse accuracy than G0SU. Thank god.

My aim has been terrible. My aim is now worse than what is was at launch.. It's sad.

You can reset it back to default. just move the sens to a different number and it will reset by itself and away from Custom.

Excuse me guys do you know where can I buy the Halo Library Edition Volume 1 that was announced on the stream?

q0GICfv.jpg

They need to have shipments to Mexico and accept Paypal as a payment method

Edit: Nevermind I found it on Amazon :D

KE4ms9c.png

I'm not a big infection guy but this update is pretty good. I want a season 2 of Halo 5. Its come to far to just drop support in June or whatever. I would gladly pay for an update in September over buying Gears 4 or something like that.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA i need to go back to grade school and learn my countries. I thought it was by Peru, or venezuela or some shit like that. hahaha sorry mate.

You're almost as scrub as me. I better get my WZ accuracy up so i can pass you at something else ;P

You can reset it back to default. just move the sens to a different number and it will reset by itself and away from Custom.

It's not only since the MoR update. It's been like this since 2 months. I'm getting worse Kappa

Fuchsdh

The people with higher accuracy numbers in Warzone surprise me. I'd expect with the longer sightlines and potshot taking it'd be lower. Then again, I guess it's remarkably high that you make half the shots you make to some degree.

It's not only since the MoR update. It's been like this since 2 months. I'm getting worse Kappa

uh Oh. what are you set at now? Your controller have any drift?

I ended up just keeping mine defaulted at 7 (3.5 horiz 7 vert) I tried to tinker but it ended up feeling worse no matter what same value i put in . Think it's mainly due to the xbox one controller tbh.

I mean Respawn convinved MS to update the controller firmware to fix something, so there is something different going on in there.

uh Oh. what are you set at now? Your controller have any drift?

I ended up just keeping mine defaulted at 7 (3.5 horiz 7 vert) I tried to tinker but it ended up feeling worse no matter what same value i put in . Think it's mainly due to the xbox one controller tbh.

I mean Respawn convinved MS to update the controller firmware to fix something, so there is something different going on in there.

3.5 Vertical and 2.5 Horizontal.
Drift means that the controller moves "alone"? I think my controller doesn't have drift, but it's kinda broken. No money for a new one..

For the magnum, I'm at 49% and 55% for Arena and Warzone, respectively. Interesting. I do try for really long range pistol kills, however.

Man, and Halotracker really confirming that I am a Warzone BK...

53% and 57% for me.

1% more accuracy with the H2BR vs standard BR. Interesting...

I wish there was just a straight A/D score, because I'm pretty sure by that metric I'm really really good, especially when playing with Biggy.

Phaeton Helios is too good LMAO. Team I was on lost every base for the majority of the game and we were down 500 points. But the second I spawn my phaeton they got completely shut down lol.

Spawn 3 tanks? dead

spawn a bunch of banshees? nope shot down

Mantises? lol yeah right.

Lasers? lower myself and wait for the team to take them down.

Phaeton Helios is too good LMAO. Team I was on lost every base for the majority of the game and we were down 500 points. But the second I spawn my phaeton they got completely shut down lol.

Spawn 3 tanks? dead

spawn a bunch of banshees? nope shot down

Mantises? lol yeah right.

Lasers? lower myself and wait for the team to take them down.

It's almost like it's actually worthy of the 8 REQ energy it requires, unlike the joke that is the standard phaeton.

jem0208

There was a period of time when my aim was fucking amazing. I averaged about 70% accuracy with the pistol over about 10 or so games in arena. That was when I was properly grinding the game though and playing a lot.

If anyone is still wondering how the separate aiming sensitivities works watch this clip I made: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Il MeanBean lI/video/17491784

Basically by default the vertical and horizontal sensitivities are actually very similar. If you change the values in the settings the difference increases. In older Halos the difference in vertical and horizontal was actually pretty big and quite similar to setting the separate values to be equal.

It's a nice bit of art, shame it's got black bars though!

Some great games ya got installed ;)

Overwatch hype.

Thanks I could remove the black bars with Photoshop but I like them, also I still have a lot of games left to install from the Steam sales haha

Tomash

Gambit cards now last until you satisfy the requirements.They can take some time to reappear in your collection. I also got my regular legendary XP boost back after getting disconnected from a server today.

Top Bottom